Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" (56169 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make them free thus guy jare,nobody is above temptation.I believed that all what he did he was tempted by the devil.even Paul did more than this in the bible and God forgave him.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by michaelisaiah: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm yeyenatu

Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vivos:
Space bookers....you rush into a thread to be FTC only to see space bookers every where
sweet heart wat do u xpect
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by chungzee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by lamalang(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Every blog wan form story about Evans. You na go soon say Evans talk say him be king before, Evens wey de slammer now
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by sonofoluku: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
beautyandbrain:
I thought Evans has been freed and his properties confiscated

U must be mad.You may have beauty but u certainly have no brain.Ur moniker shld b 'beautyandpussy' not 'beautyandbrain'.How can the police free such a mean kidnapper and armed robber?Do u know what Evans has caused his victims?After the 90 days injunction,he will be charged to court to face death penalty or at best life imprisonment.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by rosalieene(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only women could be like Evans's mom and mind their freaking business.

Unfortunately they want to put their nose all up in your business to find out everything.
"Who called you"? "Where did you go"? "Why did you wink while driving"?
Gosh!!!

That's how my colleague came home late from work yesterday and while in the bathroom, he looked into the room and saw his wife sniffing his boxers.

I gave him an honest advice....
Just send that woman back to her parents or enrol her in the Police college since her priority is to become an investigator rather than a submissive wife.
And that is how you want to spoil someone's marriage with ur silly advice.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
sonofoluku:

U must be mad.You may have beauty but u certainly have no brain.Ur moniker shld b 'beautyandpussy' not 'beautyandbrain'.How can the police free such a mean kidnapper and armed robber?Do u know what Evans has caused his victims?After the 90 days injunction,he will be charged to court to face death penalty or at best life imprisonment.
You are a monkey. Won't DEATH free him from this world? Only illiterates like you have one interpretation to whatever they read. Learn to think outside the box, you insane Gorilla !

Now answer me! Who is brainless? You or I?

I will help you with the answer. YOU ARE BRAINLESS! grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Horlahmah(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Every opportunity you have to correct a wrong please do.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Horlahmah(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
iamsparrow:
Evans again?

Wao. Where did you see this picture.?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by flakee: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2017
this guy is so stupid,see as he dey find flims excuses for his attrocoties!are you d only one born in polygamous family? compound idiot . .
you better face d music.u dont have any justification for ur shameless attitude.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by flakee: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Zico5:
what will she tell u in the region where money is rated above anything. where anybody with money rule even when nobody knows the source of his or her wealth. I don't blame Evans at all, he is just a product of bad parenting and money worship cohorts. Yoruba may be bad but our parents do ask questions. They may even disown u if ur source of living is not legit. parents in south east have a lot to do If truly they will listen.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by flakee: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=flakee post=58237686][/quote]you are 100% right bro.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by gameboyo: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Zico5:
what will she tell u in the region where money is rated above anything. where anybody with money rule even when nobody knows the source of his or her wealth. I don't blame Evans at all, he is just a product of bad parenting and money worship cohorts. Yoruba may be bad but our parents do ask questions. They may even disown u if ur source of living is not legit. parents in south east have a lot to do If truly they will listen.

And Yahoo boys blossom so much among the yorubas, before u attack, I'm not an igbo
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by hizik9116(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Evans d peace maker.. Cooling off in detention.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
Evans said his mother only told him to stop whatever he was doing that led to his being shot.

Listen to him @the above statement.

Was Evans expecting his mother to cut cane and flog him in the bum bum before?
There is always a justification for comitting crime.
u stole my Ftc undecided
Aufbauh:
Evans said his mother only told him to stop whatever he was doing that led to his being shot.

Listen to him @the above statement.

Was Evans expecting his mother to cut cane and flog him in the bum bum before?
There is always a justification for comitting crime.
u stole my Ftc
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Aufbauh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Preetiex:
u stole my Ftc undecided u stole my Ftc

Hope i didnt stole ur FL(first love) too? grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by adellam16(f): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/07/mum-told-saw-bullet-wound-evans/

weh done. his story has been revived by jobless touts, tell us stories on when he will be hanged gad mmit
Re: Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Aufbauh:

Hope i didnt stole ur FL(first love) too? grin
lol u no serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.