Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ (94177 Views)

Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Bimpe29: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
A deserved own goal it was....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Ajeyo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
God catch the woman,I am still laughing.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by dingbang(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just dey imagine my wife do me this kyn thing.... .. She go just commit suicide join sef
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by dasparrow: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
HungerBAD:

Once upon a time,married men use to be good at cheating. But sadly,married women have overtaken men and the fearful part is they see nothing wrong in it.

I blame modernization for this.

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. No gender has monopoly over cheating. Cheating destroys families and marriages but people will never learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
Busted! Serves her right
your turn dey come.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Klington: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2017
was not disappointed seeing the culprit country. their signatures,,, awkward sex cases
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Jones4: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Any woman that cheat in marriage is a devil
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by opichika(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Evaberry:
some nairalanders sha.
they can be so stupid

you will create a very stupid thread, story that isn't even your business sef and then u will be disturbing the mods

Amebo everywhere

op what is your business with the uk marriage
slowpoke's everywhere'''read the topic very well b4 u can larmenting lik a hot Dog'''
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Burgerlomo: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2017
That's what they called run for your dear life, who knows may be the husband have an AK 47 some where in the house, who wan peme grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by judgedredd22(m): 1:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Ishilove:
This what happens when your cup is full

glass cup abi plastic cup? grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Truckpusher(m): 1:52am On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids.

Once upon a time,married men use to be good at cheating. But sadly,married women have overtaken men and the fearful part is they see nothing wrong in it.

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang.
Funny enough the other lover will never trust her talk more of wanting to remain with her his entire life.
Women fail to understand that the men they cheat with has zero trust on them .After all if you can do it to Paul then mine is just a matter of time.
Her days of sleeping around just started.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by pastorcyrus(m): 2:14am On Jul 09, 2017
jhudit:

The men are still good at it, the women are only learning from the best. Your fathers helped the women of old to retain their decency. We need to revisit and uphold our moral values...this generation of men are not in any way better than their female counterparts.

I wonder how her husband will handle this.
She is a woman, cheating women don't deserve forgiveness...
Only men can be forgiven... cheesy
She should stay one place next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by LiamB0790(m): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2017
I sense that this post was fabricated...
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2017
jhudit:

The men are still good at it, the women are only learning from the best. Your fathers helped the women of old to retain their decency. We need to revisit and uphold our moral values...this generation of men are not in any way better than their female counterparts.

Thank you Ja re... Trailer load of money fall in you
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Obioma3000(m): 3:02am On Jul 09, 2017
.Karma Has Dealt With Her

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:
Is that how people text one another after sex?

Hahahahahahhhah
It depends on it lol.
If it was a long lasting and mind blowing one. They would text each other. Do u need a demonstration lol
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by techlorddsblog: 4:08am On Jul 09, 2017
This DNA of a thing is becoming a sure thing for this generation and the coming ones.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Mrbigman1(m): 4:18am On Jul 09, 2017
jhudit:

First, our fathers would ve been worst cheats if the ladies dress naked on the street.

U dnt understand d sexuality with seeing naked girls always, it takes away the normal thinking of every man
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Jabioro: 4:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Let her recalled the message from whatsapp.. to redeem her battered images.. Okugbe!
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by freethesheeple(m): 4:41am On Jul 09, 2017
dre11:

A woman who thought she sent a complementary messages to his young lover after a hot sex romp, has realized that she accidentally sent it to her husband, as hell has been let loose.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/marriage-ends-after-woman-thanks-wrong-man-for-hot-sex/

God has a way of expsoing things..No matter your smart nature,God will always reveal to that Man that loves you the things you in secret..I remebered a babe i dated then,she sent me a text meant for another person..It was a sign on the wall but i was foolishly in love.But i thank God i have left her.
Not every woman is bad but in this our indomie genenation seeing a good,faithul woman is like seeing a person worthy of Heaven.
Any relationship that is not working:Just walk away.
Never beg people for love,dont beg them to stay in their lives.
I hate #cheating.
God fights for many innocent women.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by bejeria101(m): 4:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Women without sense since 4AD.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nov6(m): 4:51am On Jul 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

this kinda things are d things that scares d shit outta me each time think about settling down!!!!

Broken marriages now the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nov6(m): 4:53am On Jul 09, 2017
bejeria101:
Women without sense since 4AD.
i agree with u jare

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nov6(m): 4:56am On Jul 09, 2017
freethesheeple:

God has a way of expsoing things..No matter your smart nature,God will always reveal to that Man that loves you the things you in secret..I remebered a babe i dated then,she sent me a text meant for another person..It was a sign on the wall but i was foolishly in love.But i thank God i have left her.
Not every woman is bad but in this our indomie genenation seeing a good,faithul woman is like seeing a person worthy of Heaven.
Any relationship that is not working:Just walk away.
Never beg people for love,dont beg them to stay in their lives.
I hate #cheating.
God fights for many innocent women.

you get luck say sense fall on u quick for u to walk away...

Some women are not worth deserving jare (v/v)
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by DanielGb(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2017
This days enh. No need of finding too much joy in marriage... Sex is nothing but normal in our dear lives. Let's enjoy. I need a volunteer.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Sonamjs: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Jones4:
Any woman that cheat in marriage is a devil

Any man that cheats in marriage is a devil too

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids.

fair you say?, so its only fair if men cheat on their wives, so its only fair if men are philanderers? And you think the few decent women have enough decent men to choose from ?,too many boys trapped in the body of men with zero sense of responsibility, this generation of ladies only learnt over time from the masters and inventors of the cheating game(men), and now you are shouting fairness?oh please ,if you want fairness,first be fair. I personally will not want to be in my grandma's shoes after hearing what she went through ,so forget modernization ,cos i am sure glad it came, we as humans have a conscience ,we know what is right or wrong, your post reeks of gender bias and sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Ishilove: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

glass cup abi plastic cup? grin grin grin
Stainless steel cup. 555 grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Collyno82(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
Busted! Serves her right
as if u have not cheated before
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Collyno82(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Evaberry:
some nairalanders sha.
they can be so stupid

you will create a very stupid thread, story that isn't even your business sef and then u will be disturbing the mods
for front page

Amebo everywhere

op what is your business with another man's marriage
by their utterances, u mistake them as birds if the same feathers
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2017
My married ex still dey disturb me we fix a date to fvck but I'm yet to accept her proposal...Fear d wife u marry o
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by mark2sunny(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Deseo:
Is that how people text one another after sex?

Hahahahahahhhah

So you can't just complement your guy after hot rump ...u bad oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.