Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ (94180 Views)

Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by judgedredd22(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ishilove:

We tenk the Lord for long live grin

our delta babes usually live long and they are mostly pretty (sometimes o!) grin grin grin

oya, answer my kweshion above, kia, kia!! cool

if you are shying in one eye, you can send me answer in private! ighótago!? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by pweetiedee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids.

Once upon a time,married men use to be good at cheating. But sadly,married women have overtaken men and the fearful part is they see nothing wrong in it.

I blame modernization for this.

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang.

It is not sad that married men used to be good at cheating but its sad that married women av taken over abi?

Both men and women have being cheating since cheating has a meaning. Its just that women used to do it secretly and men used to do it like they have the right to do it.

Bible says thou shall not commit adultery, not, woman shall not commit adultery.

Onpe for the man. As if he hasn't being screwing other girl.

p.s I don't support cheating.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by khiaa(f): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
trinity11:

As at then it is not cheating.

But they are still cheating so what's your complaint?
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by TinaAnita(f): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
What a gross mistake! How could she forward the message to her husband of all the contacts in her phone? What was she thinking? She would never forgive herself for typing that message in the first place. I refuse to criticize her for cheating as men also cheat on their wives, I'm only mad at her for being too careless and foolish.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

our delta babes usually live long and they are mostly pretty (sometimes o!) grin grin grin

oya, answer my kweshion above, kia, kia!! cool

if you are shying in one eye, you can send me answer in private! ighótago!? grin grin grin
Nna, we tenk the Lord for we are fearfully and wonderfully made grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
he is now on his way to Kaduna to see his uncle El Rufai
haha haha grin grin. Let me call my fellow down to earth friend and alert him that the devil is heading towards him. Let him run to London grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by omosaku(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Because they refuse to put God in their minds, God gave them up to reprobate heart. It is a shameful thing. Beheading is not a cure for a headache. The husband and wife should find a way to resolve it and start a new chapter of their lives. Wise thing to do.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by ijustdey: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

Women enjoy sex more than men.

take a random sample and you see that their response will negate this your assertion
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by YelloweWest: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
ijustdey:

take a random sample and you see that their response will negate this your assertion
That's because we women pretend a lot. We are coy by nature.

When a woman says go a times she really wants u to stay...
When she says don't a times she means the direct opposite!
Lol

Science has proved women enjoy sex more than men
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by ArcToyin(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids.

Once upon a time,married men use to be good at cheating. But sadly,married women have overtaken men and the fearful part is they see nothing wrong in it.

I blame modernization for this.

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang.
Educating ladies brought all these to humanity. When they are enlightened and enriched, they see no reason to rely on men again like the days of old. I weep for this generation and the coming one.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congrat my dear, you can now go for your hot sex, idiot, that guy will just Bleep the hell out of ur pussy and abadone you without asking your hand in marriage...mumu
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by airminem(f): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Still trying to imagine how and why she ran away from her marital home.

It's no big deal, almost every woman does this.

The husband should just dust himself up, get a condom and head for a brothel; get his fair share then come back home and everything goes back to normal. Chikina.

Folks need to understand than humans just like animals are polygamous in nature.
Society and religion have nurtured us to neglect nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.