Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims (56626 Views)

Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by godquality: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Were they counting years or moon?
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by VickyRotex(f): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my great grandma is still alive and she was born before the second world war. She doesn't know the year but she only says she remembered the time when there was war in the world and their their people were taken by the white men to go an fight. Which means she had reached the age of reason as at then. She doesn't have age mates again cos they are all dead. We don't even tell her about the death of any family member because she will keep lamenting.
She's old quite alright but she's healthier than my granny and her sister. She has gone though all the crisis that are associated with aging and she's stopped aging. If you see her sitting down and hear her voice you won't know she's really that old. It's only when she stands up to walk that one would notice. Her longest walking distance now is from her bed to her door.

Oh Wow!!!!! Amazing!!! That's Great!!! ❤ Yea I learnt there's a stage one gets to and they stop aging.

Honestly, the life they lived back then increased life expectancy. Which is indeed great.

Biko, my regards to Mama o. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by VickyRotex(f): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Chuvin22:
[s][/s]

So she died back in the days... Abii?

Next time think well before quoting me!
And while thinking, read up on Life Expectancy! It doesnt necessarily mean that the person has to die back in the days.
It's people like you that will eat all the junks in this world and say "when we get to 40 we will take care of it" Forgeting that it doesnt start telling on you until later.

What am I even saying? I'm not supposed to misuse my time lecturing you.

Dont Quote Me!
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by jfleece(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2017
bennywise30:
Is possible ,those that are always happy , good heart ,free from hatred and always at peace last longer in life and if she's not the type that falls sick, my late aunty didn't fall sick from childhood till 70yrs, at 70yrs she fell sick and that sickness killed her
something must kill a man, I wanna live up to 95 and still be active in za oza room.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by enemyofprogress: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Biafrans can lie for Africa
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by kenwobs: 1:07am On Jul 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my great grandma is still alive and she was born before the second world war. She doesn't know the year but she only says she remembered the time when there was war in the world and their their people were taken by the white men to go an fight. Which means she had reached the age of reason as at then. She doesn't have age mates again cos they are all dead. We don't even tell her about the death of any family member because she will keep lamenting.
She's old quite alright but she's healthier than my granny and her sister. She has gone though all the crisis that are associated with aging and she's stopped aging. If you see her sitting down and hear her voice you won't know she's really that old. It's only when she stands up to walk that one would notice. Her longest walking distance now is from her bed to her door.

WoW! I have heard of people who knew when the second world war was fought and still alive. We have poor media attention to matter like this which makes the Westerners break the Book of records and thinking they have longer life span than the Africans, more awareness to the aging lots would be a nice thing to see. More hearty years to your granny.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by V3li(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Omo see TRUTH abeg!!! Mrs may2selar. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Next time think well before quoting me!
And while thinking, read up on Life Expectancy! It doesnt necessarily mean that the person has to die back in the days.
It's people like you that will eat all the junks in this world and say "when we get to 40 we will take care of it" Forgeting that it doesnt start telling on you until later.

What am I even saying? I'm not supposed to misuse my time lecturing you.

Dont Quote Me!

Lecture cheesy
She died at 193 cos of modern day genetically altered foods and chemically treated water.. And polluted environment... Yu have a point sweetie.

But she didn't die at 193

and if she did, those factors above were not the major cause. 193year..

Sorry I used that meme.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
gozzlin:

grin You must be as crazy as he is.
dear dat means u are crazier tongue
gozzlin:

grin You must be as crazy as he is.
dear dat means u are crazier
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2017
ekensi01:
Thats all you have to say?
ok i know it was a mistake or a lie so what i say doesn't correct it
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by heybee72(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Birth certificate Pls... grin
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by abiolert(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2017
MrMcJay:

The fact that you're a dishonest person doesn't mean everyone shares your disease.
CHESUS CHAI! YOU MEAN U HAVE TAKEN YOUR FOOLISHNESS THAT YOUR MUM HAS ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT HERE ON NAIRALAND,JUST CONTINUE BEEN FOOLISH.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by abiolert(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

This is what happens in a phucked up country where proper public records are not kept.
Y NOT CREATE YOURS?
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by wokemzine: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lie is sweet sha; but it's possible

I just wonder the amount of people's blood she drank to live that long.
Also wondering what her bodycount was.

Her face in the obituary poster even looks scary, like she wants to suck someone's blood.
I fear very old women.
cool you failed to detect the prefix on her name Nwa-
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by B2mario(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2017
habgito:
A Nigerian Woman, Veronica Anigbo Nwambam, is said to have lived for 193 years.

She has been laid to rest on the 5th of July, 2017, in Ebonyi State.

Ma Veronica lived from 1824 to 2017.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/nigerian-woman-who-lived-for-193-years.html

There's possibility. My grandmother is 100yrs and she's still bouncing
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by lindseykibler(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
It's fucking possible, my grand father married 3wifes of which my dad mum is d last wife nd my grandfather died 45yrs ago. D second wife still lives as I talk to u now nd I'm 100% sure she's clocking about same age or higher than dis mama.. This mama av lost all her children including some of her great grandchildren. In fact I can say dis mama av already seen her generation. This isn't matter of lying, it's d fucking truth cos dis mama lives next house to her my dad's house in D villa. I agree with d age of this mama posted here.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by Jmodel: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's very easy to find out d truth here.
If she is really that age, none of are children should be less than 140 years hold.
Cos she is a woman and menopause would
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by sheylarhh(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
kenwobs:

WoW! I have heard of people who knew when the second world war was fought and still alive. We have poor media attention to matter like this which makes the Westerners break the Book of records and thinking they have longer life span than the Africans, more awareness to the aging lots would be a nice thing to see. More hearty years to your granny.
Second World War took place from 1939 to 1945... 1939 to 2017 is 78 years... e neva reach a century self... pple and lack of research sha
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by banmee(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
abiolert:

Y NOT CREATE YOURS?

That is a retarded thing to say.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
kenwobs:

WoW! I have heard of people who knew when the second world war was fought and still alive. We have poor media attention to matter like this which makes the Westerners break the Book of records and thinking they have longer life span than the Africans, more awareness to the aging lots would be a nice thing to see. [b][/b]More hearty years to your granny.
she's not praying for more years again. Peaceful death is all she prays for. Not to stress anyone but to just sleep off when her time comes.
Lol
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh Wow!!!!! Amazing!!! That's Great!!! ❤ Yea I learnt there's a stage one gets to and they stop aging.

Honestly, the life they lived back then increased life expectancy. Which is indeed great.

Biko, my regards to Mama o. kiss kiss kiss
she will hear.
They are natural food and not all these refined food that we eat these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by VickyRotex(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
she will hear.
They are natural food and not all these refined food that we eat these days.
Thank you smiley
Exactly o! Exactly what I stated earlier and someone chose to insult me. That's just the truth.
It takes the Grace of God to live even longer than 65-70 in this generation.
Re: Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims by Ellaz(f): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
abiolert:
see lie
it cud be possible my great grand mother was buried last month and she lived up to 130yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Prices Of The Following Baby Things / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.