Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 (2742 Views)

Reflections On Nairaland Autos Section And Used-car Sales / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Nairaland Autos Section Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by davodyguy: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2017
kingreign:
, lol e be like dem don show you obba.

Mehn e be like these car dealers don go do professional course in photography and graphics designs. Dem go snap car wen don kpafuka and u no go notice till you go physical inspection angry angry

A dubious car dealer who wanted to show me told me they always treat pics with software, before posting online
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by kingreign(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
davodyguy:

A dubious car dealer who wanted to show me told me they always treat pics with software, before posting online

e no go beta for those evil dealers. They be selling dead crap for the price of brand new.
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by davodyguy: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
kingreign:

e no go beta for those evil dealers. They be selling dead crap for the price of brand new.

I just called one on old now. I want to buy a 2008/2010 accord and found his ad.

He said 9 months registered blabla bla

When I pressed him further, he said he's the second d user in Nigeria. So if he's the second user, how come car is 9 months registered? I just let him be. Bastard
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by princetom1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
davodyguy:

I just called one on old now. I want to buy a 2008/2010 accord and found his ad.

He said 9 months registered blabla bla

When I pressed him further, he said he's the second d user in Nigeria. So if he's the second user, how come car is 9 months registered? I just let him be. Bastard

Ha ha ha
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by sauceEEP(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Still waiting for the appraisal...
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by OgaKazeem(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
davodyguy:

You'll be recalled soon
not until I lay my hands on ur car sir.... where d motor dey?
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by davodyguy: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
OgaKazeem:

not until I lay my hands on ur car sir.... where d motor dey?

I've sold it
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by OgaKazeem(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901659_20170217172713_jpeg4faf93b0619d9ecc1aea6e7d8c21cd09

nah so you de fear kazeem?
my broda... i just tire walai.... shey sombody cannor toush ur motor again?
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by elshanAutos: 2:37am On Feb 02, 2018
davodyguy:

Have these pics been ‘treated with software’ or not? grin

Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by LeJeun3: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2018

Hmmmmmm

Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:17am On Feb 03, 2018
elshanAutos:

to be candid, I can't really tell.
pals, I bought an accord v6 here on nl, if I show una the post and pics there ehn, u guys won't believe it wen I tell u I have been fixing the car since I started driving it..... drive 60%, fix 40%. surprisingly, I engaged my cousin who is more of a car expert, to inspect the vehicle... car came with all the papers tho and all isn't lost cos im making lemonade from the lemons. I'm using the car as a medium to learn all about Honda!
seriously, I'd like to know how dey do it, obj wouldn't mind someone working on his pics with that software
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by elshanAutos: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

to be candid, I can't really tell.
pals, I bought an accord v6 here on nl, if I show una the post and pics there ehn, u guys won't believe it wen I tell u I have been fixing the car since I started driving it..... drive 60%, fix 40%. surprisingly, I engaged my cousin who is more of a car expert, to inspect the vehicle... car came with all the papers tho and all isn't lost cos im making lemonade from the lemons. I'm using the car as a medium to learn all about Honda!
seriously, I'd like to know how dey do it, obj wouldn't mind someone working on his pics with that software
What software ? Enlighten me pls. By the way, except my phone camera has this ‘software’ auto enabled then the pics I posted above were just taken by myself and simply uploaded here. Nothing more..
Also, in your case, buying an evil or semi-evil car, had nothing to do with the pictures , as you inspected it with your car-expert cousin before paying. If anything, a car should look better/finer in pictures than real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2018
elshanAutos:

What software ? Enlighten me pls. By the way, except my phone camera has this ‘software’ auto enabled then the pics I posted above were just taken by myself and simply uploaded here. Nothing more..
Also, in your case, buying an evil or semi-evil car, had nothing to do with the pictures , as you inspected it with your car-expert cousin before paying. If anything, a car should look better/finer in pictures than real life.

yes sir, and my cousin was more interested in personal profit than the usability of the vehicle.
I also agree that pictures can tell a thousand words, but most times issues should also be emphasized in pics the same way cleanliness is also emphasized. don't u think so?
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2018
this sale required no prior inspection.
The pics said it all.
https://www.nairaland.com/4182860/sold-2011-honda-crv-73000miles
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by Ipfreely: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
elshanAutos:

Oga Elshan what's this vehicle's mileage?
Re: Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ipfreely:

Oga Elshan what's this vehicle's mileage?
??

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD.buy your dream car 08088525399 / Sold sold. Sold Abuja... 2011 Toyota Camry For Sale @ # 2,650,000. / Toyota Camry Muscle Sport For Sale PRICE REDUCED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.