Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Islam For All - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For All (343 Views)

The Atheist In Islam For Muslims / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam For All by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All Praise belongs to Allah, We praise Him and we seek His help and ask His forgiveness. Salutations be upon Muhammad The Prophet/Messenger of Mercy and Truth (Salallaho alaihi wasalam), also upon his blessed Family, Companions and all those who accept the righteous guidance.
Basic Purpose Of this group is to share knowledge Of Oneness Of Allah & Also Share Great Saying & Living style Of Prophet PEACE BE UPON HIM & Spread this Message, Islam Is Peaceful Religion. I Wish U People Will Contribute In This Noble Cause. So that the whole World Will Recognized that Islam Is peacefull Religion.
May Allah bless Us All & show Us the Right Path. Ameen Remember me In Your Prayers.
Araga Hamzat

1 Like

Re: Islam For All by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2017
#Atheist : Why should I believe in God when I haven't seen Him? #Muslim : Why shouldn't I believe in God when His SIGNS are CLEAR in my HEART? Science is understood by observation & experiment. The Existence of God is above #science [See Quran 112:4] and is realised/felt by heart through His Signs [See Quran 41:53 & 39:59]. So one just needs to use the INTELLECT being #TRUTHFUL to his/her heart [i.e. own- self] and ask for Guidance to God.

» "THUS ALLAH MAKES CLEAR HIS SIGNS TO YOU, SO THAT YOU MAY USE YOUR #INTELLECT." - QURAN 2:242

» "And they rejected those Signs in
iniquity and arrogance, though their souls were convinced thereof: so see what was the end of those who acted corruptly!" - QURAN 27 14

» "But yes, there had come to you My Ayat (Signs, Evidences, Revelations, etc.) , but you denied them and were arrogant, and you were among the disbelievers (i.e. those who conceal the TRUTH of bowing down before One God)
." - QURAN 39:59

» "Indeed, those who dispute concerning the #Signs_of_Allah without (any) authority having come to them - there is not within their chests except pride, (the extent of) which they cannot reach. So seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing." - QURAN 40:56 »

"AND HE SHOWS YOU HIS SIGNS. SO
WHICH OF THE SIGNS OF ALLAH DO YOU DENY?" - QURAN 40:81

» "We will show them Our #Signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes CLEAR to them that it is the #TRUTH." - QURAN 41:53
» "AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE UNTO
HIM." - QURAN 112:4
Re: Islam For All by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Lowering One's Gaze
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas (radi
Allahu anhu): "Al-Fadl bin Abbas rode behind Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) as his companion rider on the back portion of his she-camel on the day of Nahr (slaughtering of sacrifice, 10th Dhul-Hijja) and Al-Fadl
was a handsome man. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) stopped to give
the people verdicts (regarding their matters). In the meantime, a beautiful woman from the tribe of Khatham came, asking the verdict of Allah's Messenger.
Al-Fadl started looking at her as her
beauty attracted him. The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) looked behind while Al-Fadl was looking at her; so the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) held out his hand backwards and caught the chin of Al-Fadl and turned his face (to
the other side) in order that he should not gaze at her. She said, 'O Allah's Messenger! The obligation of performing Hajj enjoined by Allah on his worshippers has become due (compulsory) on my father who is an old man and who cannot sit firmly on the riding animal. Will it be sufficient that I
perform Hajj on his behalf?' He said, 'Yes.'" [Sahih Bukhari].
This hadith gives several important
rulings. One is that the Prophet (sal
Allahu alaihi wa sallam) acted himself, and made other men act, on Allah's orders to lower their gazes. [Quran 24: 27-29]. We see in this hadith, that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa
sallam) listened to the woman's
question and answered it while not
looking at her. He also turned the face of his cousin to the side who had been staring at the woman's beautiful face.
He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) did not ask the woman to cover her face.
This incident took place during Hajj,
when even those women who normally cover their faces are required to leave their faces uncovered. Other hadith show that the Sahabiyat would go for Fajr and Isha prayers in the Prophet's masjid with their faces uncovered and not be recognized on account of the darkness, not because their faces were covered.
This topic, of whether women need to cover the face or can leave it uncovered, has evidence on both sides of the argument. So long as evidence from the Quran and Sunnah exists for an opinion, one must refrain from falling into the devil's trap of involving oneself in debate over it. It would be much more useful to talk about Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and the Hereafter to the Kuffar (disbelievers) or Fasiqoon (those acting in clear contradiction to what is well known to be a part of Islam, such as avoiding alcohol).
From this hadith we also learn that it is permissible to perform Hajj on behalf of those who are too old or sick to undertake the journey themselves.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Ramadhan / Seek Your Earnings The Halal Way /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.