Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked (37676 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Governor?” Rauf Aregbesola Asked The Senate. / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by obiremy: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Governor Rauf Aregbesola took to social media to urge his subjects to observe a day of fasting for the state but the reactions he got were shocking. Below is what he wrote and screenshots of the reactions from people.....

'I urge every son and daughter in the state of Osun to observe a day of fasting and prayer tomorrow'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-reactions-governor-aregbesola-got.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by DickDastardly2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Keep calm and watch PDP claim victory tomorrow

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
eyah! people no get chill o

11 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Emperorone(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol @attah.... Your name is Rauf, not David. Pls fainting crew
can I join u in fainting? grin

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nutase: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Funny .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gov. Aregbe the comedian grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Emperorone(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
madridguy:
Gov. Aregbe the comedian grin grin grin grin

You mean Pastor Rauf Aregbe grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Evablizin(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omoh this one weak me hahaha

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by FKO81(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by auntysimbiat(f): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
WATCH; SPECIAL NUMBER FOR GOV. AREGBESOLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHuS-j3ue8k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by madridguy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rauf na chief priest/babalawo.... He want the Osun people to observe fasting while him, his wife and children will be eating.... Naija politician wickedness no get part 2

Emperorone:

You mean Pastor Rauf Aregbe grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by SmartchoicesNG: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
cool on aregbesola

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Homeboiy: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerians no get chill at all
I love them so much
always hiding on keyboard to say their minds

36 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Desyner: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
So after leaving the state in a huge debt, IGR hasn't improve and he wants people to fast so that the price of oil can bounce back to 100usd/barrel. This man is a grade-A clown, he must think our brain is powered by PHCN.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ThatFairGuy: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Indeed! We need it Mr Gov., good works continues

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Integrityfarms(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can anything good come out of Aregberascal?

9 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by alegbeleye(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Savage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by adewuyiade: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re open Lautech APC government

6 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Indeed! We need it Mr Gov., good works continues

I wish some angry Osun citizens could come visit you tonight.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
After kola alukoused our money to sew bespoke and buy a boat

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Tholudee(f): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
:- undecided wicked man
Osun people has been fasting since you came to power

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by alphaeus212(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
YOU THINK NAIJA NA MUMU ABI? WHO DIS MAN THINK SAY HIM WISE PASS SEF...LOL...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by klassykute(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by patola080(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
l pray so oooo but dos good 4ntin APC know what to do

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by Firefire(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by ibkgab001: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
I always feel ashamed to tell people I'm from Osun state ... This man has killed all the betterment of my state and some gullible people still believe his lies and kangaroo like type of running govt.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by OCTAVO: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by menwongo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hahahaha how I which one day we can face this men and tell them the plain truth
Re: Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked by favourmic(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Haha pdp ko dpp ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.