Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) (44979 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Abagworo(m): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2017
All these crowd influence remains useless if it's used as show of strength than as vehicle for unification and advancement of Igbo interest. IPOB should desist from making same mistakes Massob made that led to under counting of Southeast during the 2006 census. Anambra election shouldn't be interrupted for the interest of all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by myright: 5:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Just meet us in Onitsha so we can house and feed you guys coming back to the east
afonja you mean with your tailoring work??hungry things that can't rise above one work per month...maybe you are even one of them..ade and ayo,,which one are youI'm currently in onitsha,,which side do you stay

11 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Tkester: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Abagworo:
[s]All these crowd influence remains useless if it's used as show of strength than as vehicle for unification and advancement of Igbo interest. IPOB should desist from making same mistakes Massob made that led to under counting of Southeast during the 2006 census. Anambra election shouldn't be interrupted for the interest of all Igbos. [/s]

Nonsense advice! Focus on your oduduworm republic!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2017
no election in igboland

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Biafra is here already

8 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by asamaigho(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Afonjas must be very angry now.
you guys should be working towards your eviction proceedings.....Yoruba care less
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2017
sean1000x:

My brother I love what you do...Chukwu Okike Abiama will reward you.These Afonjas must learn.

Nwannem da'alu, that's why I'm their nightmare, I've been banned over a thousand times but I won't stop telling them the truth

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by PureMe01: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
I jejely dey Onitsha so ask albino Nnamdi kanu what's his plan for our brothers and sisters up north before deadline
kikikikikikikiiiiiikikikikikikikikiki.....afonja and aboki dey onitsha..chai!must they lie to justify their claims
very soon all d mallams and ewedu mongers for zoo republic go claim biafran.anyway all of all una welcome ooo grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Eastfield1: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Who needs front page in NL for Biafra grin grin grin
we need it. just like they promote anti- biafra
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Eastfield1: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Abagworo:
All these crowd influence remains useless if it's used as show of strength than as vehicle for unification and advancement of Igbo interest. IPOB should desist from making same mistakes Massob made that led to under counting of Southeast during the 2006 census. Anambra election shouldn't be interrupted for the interest of all Igbos.

are you tired of threatening & Blackmailing us??.
don't worry,we will Register,but we will not Vote

8 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Eastfield1: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Built2last:

Thought I was having an intellectual discuss with a mature mind but your insults on your posts show you are a child. Bye
that Yoruba fraudster

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
MANY AFONJAS LIKE Yyeske ARE NOW REGISTERING WITH IGBO MONICA JUST TO RIDICULE BIAFRA

9 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MrSly(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
I jejely dey Onitsha so ask albino Nnamdi kanu what's his plan for our brothers and sisters up north before deadline
It is not the duty of Nnamdi Kalu to plan for them, it is the duty of all of us to plan for them. Landlords should contribute by lowering or removing rent at the early stage of their arrival. Communities should make more land available for farming to lower food price. Schools should accept the children of those affected drastically by relocation without exorbitant fees until they settle down well. Infact the society should start planning on how to accommodate our brothers up North. Don't leave it for Nnamdi Kalu, it only makes you look selfish, greedy and inhumane.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by modik(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Abagworo:

When did you start to front for Igbos and their good interest?

If Igbo man can leave his business and close his shop for this rally without any financial inducement, then,...............fill in the gap!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
sekxy:

afonja you mean with your tailoring work??hungry things that can rise above one work per month...maybe you are even one of them..ade and ayo,,which one are youI'm currently in onitsha,,which side do you stay
Anyone who disagrees with your idea of Biafra is afonja, why is it that you guys masturbate on that word so much? Old road Nkpor and you
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Pchidexy(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
A proud Igbo man here and what's your tribe
You re not a proud Igbo man but a proud motherfuker.

All your comments are usually anti Igbo. I don't necessary agree with Nnamdi KANU on everything but I got respect for him for sparkling this fire.

For the first time,Nigeria is talking about restructuring. Biafra is openly discussed on Nigerian televisions.

I even doubt you stay in Onitsha. You can meet me if you re really in Onitsha. Choose time and place.

15 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Eastfield1: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
mynd44 & lalasticlala. pls why is this thing not yet at the front page

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by modik(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Eastfield1:
mynd44 & lalasticlala.
pls why is this thing not yet at the front page

Answer: Prejudice!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MrSly(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Abagworo:

We don't give a Bleep about how we, Igbo's are treated. We have been clearly marginalised. A fact our Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani clearly know but will never accept. So let's get it right once and for all now and we can get it right only through referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by daveson2020(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes oo nwa chineke keep going stronger and stronger
grin grin Meanwhile some afonjas the humble slave and obedient coward now are crying

13 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
MrSly:

It is not the duty of Nnamdi Kalu to plan for them, it is the duty of all of us to plan for them. Landlords should contribute by lowering or removing rent at the early stage of their arrival. Communities should make more land available for farming to lower food price. Schools should accept the children of those affected drastically by relocation without exorbitant fees until they settle down well. Infact the society should start planning on how to accommodate our brothers up North. Don't leave it for Nnamdi Kalu, it only makes you look selfish, greedy and inhumane.
And as you posited, has the society started any planning or do we wait till the ultimatum? Since Nnamdi kanu is the leader of IPOB and spearheading the struggle, he's the one to tell us how it should be done. Has radio Biafra said anything about it too? I guess they are waiting for the worst to happen so that they can urge you guys to take pictures and videos and upload on social media
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Pchidexy:

All your comments are usually anti Igbo. I don't necessary agree with Nnamdi KANU on everything but I got respect for him for sparkling this fire.

For the first time,Nigeria is talking about restructuring. Biafra is openly discussed on Nigerian televisions.

I even doubt you stay in Onitsha. You can meet me if you re really in Onitsha. Choose time and place.
I'm not anti Igbo but anti IPOB, your ranting can't take my Igboness off me. You tell me place and time around Nkpor

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Igboesika: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 don't be biased. I don't want to believe you only move anti Biafran topics to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by MrSly(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
And as you posited, has the society started any planning or do we wait till the ultimatum? Since Nnamdi kanu is the leader of IPOB and spearheading the struggle, he's the one to tell us how it should be done. Has radio Biafra said anything about it too? I guess they are waiting for the worst to happen so that they can urge you guys to take pictures and videos and upload on social media
Sorry bro. You may have your reservation for your fellow but they are just personal. What is being fought for is for the collective interest of all. I have made up my mind on how to contribute my quota in accommodating our brothers from North. You should make up your mind on what to do too. Your neighbour should do the same. When everybody has contributed individually the society has done the job because we the individuals make up the society. I hope you understood. Let love lead.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
MrSly:

Sorry bro. You may have your reservation for your fellow but they are just personal. What is being fought for is for the collective interest of all. I have made up my mind on how to contribute my quota in accommodating our brothers from North. You should make up your mind on what to do too. Your neighbour should do the same. When everybody has contributed individually the society has done the job because we the individuals make up the society. I hope you understood. Let love lead.
I love the maturity in your post but you should understand that everything needs to be coordinated and radio Biafra can be a rallying ground for such. But as we speak nothing of such. Nnamdi kanu isn't talking about it either, all he's concerned about now is the upcoming election in November forgetting October comes before November.
Ka udo chia
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by PureMe01: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2017
bros dat guy no base for osha.me also dey osha
Pchidexy:

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by LasGidiOwner: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm..I weak for this sort of crowd just for one person.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
PureMe01:
bros dat guy no base for osha.me also dey osha
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by LasGidiOwner: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2017
But as for election holding..it is a done deal. Kanu is too small to tamper with the election in Anambra. It is a calibre like Ojukwu that has such weight to make such orders in the entire Igbo land.

#AnambraElectionMustHold

Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2017
MrSly:

We don't give a Bleep about how we, Igbo's are treated. We have been clearly marginalised. A fact our Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani clearly know but will never accept. So let's get it right once and for all now and we can get it right only through referendum.

If you are wise enough you should know that referendum is impossible. You should plan more towards how Igbos will get a better treatment in Nigeria than exposing Igbos to mass killing and war through the impossible referendum.
Re: Crowd Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Anambra (Photos, Video) by LasGidiOwner: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Nwanne the issue is that most of them do not look at the negative implications of election boycott.

Yyeske:
Anyone who disagrees with your idea of Biafra is afonja, why is it that you guys masturbate on that word so much? Old road Nkpor and you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.