Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Married Woman is in Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman is in Love With Me (38384 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.

17 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Chuksdede(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bro run for ur life

And

Thank me later

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
lie say u knw like am

209 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Davidgrey: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
The second she's divorced, ask her out. But not one second before.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by KevMitnick: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Run in the opposite direction and very fast too. You are a lab rat waiting to be used, you may even be amazed at the fact that her oga is aware of the ploy for you to get her pregnant.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by joseo: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
flee from sin before sin will push you out of your post (security)

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Prinsola(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmm

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lie say u knw like am

She's making me pity her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
joseo:
flee from sin before sin will push you out of your post (security)

Run from the position or how do you suggest I go about it?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
KevMitnick:
Run in the opposite direction and very fast too. You are a lab rat waiting to be used, you may even be amazed at the fact that her oga is aware of the ploy for you to get her pregnant.

I seriously doubt that(getting her pregnant), I don't even have feelings talk more of it being sexual. She told me of a procedure the husband wants to undergo, só me being the lab rat et al, There's No Sense in it!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
saaedlee:

na you dem go pity very soon.....continue 2 pity her o

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by VargasVee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
saaedlee:

Be pitying her until you give her Belle grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by MissRaine69(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
So you are incapable of just saying no? How did she get your number? Why do you answer her calls or engage in lengthy conversation? You want something to happen, you are just seeking validation.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Jenny1010(f): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
i have heard stories of guys who got stuck inside a married woman .

. well, thats not of my biz. op just follow your instinct

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
So you are incapable of just saying no? How did she get your number? Why do you answer her calls or engage in lengthy conversation? You want something to happen, you are just seeking validation.

When I gave her my number, I did that within the in church premises and never thought she got it for something else. As for the lengthy conversation, that's where I erred, but she started by saying she wanted advice on something. As for the dinner I've got to decline.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by zephry(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
op please escape for ur destiny o

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by saaedlee: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jenny1010:

well, thats not of my biz. op just follow your instinct

In don't Intend to have sex with her Ma'am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lie say u knw like am

...with the married woman? Are you really Hadassah?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jenny1010:

well, thats not of my biz. op just follow your instinct

I love your tattoo kiss
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
saaedlee:

When I gave her my number, I did that within the in church premises and never thought she got it for something else. As for the lengthy conversation, that's where I erred, but she started by saying she wanted advice on something. As for the dinner I've got to decline.
Should have nipped it in the bud... it's time to bring a woman into the frame
Real or imagined
Otherwise you are going to find yourself in a very compromising position

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mmuonso(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:

I seriously doubt that(getting her pregnant), I don't even have feelings talk more of it being sexual. She told me of a procedure the husband wants to undergo, só me being the lab rat et al, There's No Sense in it!!!!
Bro u will ffuk that woman, and when u do, ur life will be over, u think that nothing is wrong or going on now, but alot are on table already, How do u go about, ? Just start this Sunday to avoid her like a plaque, if u have ears don't listen, by the way, where is ur girlfriend? ?

14 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by ChiefSweetus: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Better face your gateman work before Amadioha fire you! You think it's easy to pay bride price. Ewu! angry undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 3:35am On Jul 08, 2017
BabbanBura:

...with the married woman? Are you really Hadassah?
no......vanessa undecided
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by boss1310(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2017
oga no vex don't say I wasn't interested in your story but I ve been longing to ask this ever since I started seeing it in modern churches.who are you people protecting inside the house of God and from whom

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2017
If sinners entice you don't consent. Please try and avoid her.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by HoleDriller(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2017
I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.

okaY...the Devil don give U a Clue to Hit...

@Op The Kind Thunder dat awaits U...In nearer Future...

U better start Running right now...

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by obyrich(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2017
boss1310:
oga no vex don't say I wasn't interested in your story but I ve been longing to ask this ever since I started seeing it in modern churches.who are you people protecting inside the house of God and from whom
They are not protecting anybody. They are part of the embellishments of the modern church.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Jenny1010(f): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2017
SingleDad1:

I love your tattoo kiss
thanks cuddle
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by cerowo(f): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Op i would advice you distance yrself frm her. Run for your life op, before u let pikin FALL on her.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by ofeshe(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
f***k her brains out
she likes you
if u don't do it another dude ll do it asap

8 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by thickminaj(f): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

flee.. Run.. She's obviously tryna get close to u... Nothing gud will come out of this than regrets and guilt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmm she has planned everything out, she just want you to impregnate her, Wat friendship is a married woman looking for in a man apart from her husband, use ur sense pls

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.