Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

A Married Woman is in Love With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman is in Love With Me (38402 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by GEJDHERO: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Chai see better free pu^ssy that has no commitment or attachment,why me no dey get dis kind bad luck?
That is ehnn,,,,,,
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Obioma3000(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by enemyofprogress: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
GEJDHERO:
That is ehnn,,,,,,
you too like dat kind awooof pu^ssy?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by GEJDHERO: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you too like dat kind awooof pu^ssy?
ofcourse na
no strings attached

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by madgoat(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chuksdede:
Bro run for ur life

And

Thank me later
Guy straff her and enhoy yourself. Dont be a pussy.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by lovethchioma(f): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
A married woman isn't in Love with you.
A married woman wants use you to satisfy her urge before her husband comes back to finally kill you.
A married woman might also want you to impregnate her with the permission of her husband.

Either way you look at it , the fact still remains that a married woman wants to use you .

Modified- I still wonder what all these young guys see in married women, how can you contemplate sleeping with a married woman for Christ sake , no matter how tempting she might be. In fact the guys that will sleep with your wives are still writing their common entrance examination..... so please continue.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
What do you want Nigerians to tell you now?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by dakeskese(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
aha... my prend... take her to za oza room. All women belong there... all of em!!!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by enemyofprogress: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
GEJDHERO:
ofcourse na
no strings attached
badest boy

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by inereunwa1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jenny1010:

thanks cuddle
o baby why you come Dey cover your face na
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by ayoncox: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP ask her to know if it is permanent impotence or partial impotence. If it partial tell her to buy walnut and cucumber to be eaten raw by the husband daily. That is a solution
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by erimmy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
I smell lies.The story is too mechanical.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by figure007(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
boss1310:
oga no vex don't say I wasn't interested in your story but I ve been longing to ask this ever since I started seeing it in modern churches.who are you people protecting inside the house of God and from whom
....you just asked a great question.. .they call them protocols.. . They see to orderliness in churches especially when there are special guest like invited men of God and all... Either you also like it or not churches self ain't save lately cos of robbery and some miscreants that enters to perpetrate evil... You might not really understand
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Jabioro: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Send me the woman contact or you ask her to pm me here I have many unborn children in my preek.. I can dash her with agreement that she would take good care of my offspring.. I don't need anything from her.. I can understand her plight along her predicaments..

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by door2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wil tell papa oyedepo. U pple attend winner.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by HARDDON: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
richiepolymer:
I'm sorry but.......in your story I couldn't help but notice that you said you are an Altar security? Like seriously!!!!!
Mortal men securing an Altar? So the presence of the unseen Spirits or Angels are not there to secure the altar or pulpit? This is enough to provoke minds.

Dont be an IMP.
They are there to keep order
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Better ask the Hubby how he lost his potency before you jump into the shit(p)
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by MicroSweet(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why would she even be telling you about her husbands predicament? What if she's the infertile person here, maybe trying to confirm her doubts with another man? Stupid marriages everywhere!
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no......am vanessa undecided

...oh better, good luck Vanessa! Haddasah is too virtous a woman to reason the way you do
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by wiseman1494(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
love ke?? she just want to use you. Ask her to be plan to you and try to make things formal. #Surrogacy.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
BabbanBura:

...oh better, good luck Vanessa! Haddasah is too virtous a woman to reason the way you do
mumu somebody
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Gentlebabs(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chuksdede:
Bro run for ur life

And
Thank me later
Where do you worship?
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Tecno66: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
When an impotent man catches you with his wife, na cutlass o.
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

My G..am starting to doubt you as regards your woman mattas

Bro, wetin u dey doubt??
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
DonCrust:

Wetin carry you go that side? I hope you're not planning to make her a SingleMom?

grin
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Leez(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

lol NL and fairytales smh
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
mumu somebody

...aint a bid surprised my dear Venassah! i know who am talking to - keep showing us your trade mark Ms Venassah
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Josh44s(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

For you to even keep a married woman has friend means you have no respect for her husband or her marriage. Whatever she tells you about her husband being impotent is a fat lie. Be very careful and call of whatever friendship you have with that woman. Na your own grave you dey use your own hand dig gradually. My advice to you as a fellow man.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
BabbanBura:

...aint a bid surprised my dear Venassah! i know who am talking to - keep showing us your trade mark Ms Venassah
when a foolish man is talking.......silence!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Claessique1(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=saaedlee post=58230326]Hi Romancelanders,

Please brova, don't let your fineboyrism get into your head, FLEE.
Your relationship with that woman shouldnt exceed formalities.........
Avoid any intimate attention from her, stand your grounds.
Once you get so involved, it's takes grace to pull out.......
So avoid what you can't finish.
For the sake of your future.. ......

Fine fine girls are waiting for you some where.
Una nugo? ?
Ehnehn.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get a nice and good single girl for yourself and stop allowing a married woman's ish bother u.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:

She's making me pity her.

She should be pitied if you have a heart. My concern is that you may be putting yourself in harm's way. If she no longer wants the marriage, she should leave. Getting you involved could destroy your future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.