Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Married Woman is in Love With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman is in Love With Me (38380 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nltaliban(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Among my people are the wicked who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people says Jeremiah 5. 26

Not everyone in church came to worship, some come to perpetrate evil

boss1310:
oga no vex don't say I wasn't interested in your story but I ve been longing to ask this ever since I started seeing it in modern churches.who are you people protecting inside the house of God and from whom

H
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by brojoshua: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
If you too is in love with her, and do not run as Joseph ran, then you are in love already with death, curse, shame and also everlasting destruction soon.
Unless you flee for your life as Joseph did
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by moneyspeaking: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
is that your service to God? LFC member.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by SweetJoystick(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.
Pass am to me

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Sexyolori(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
@Op, no one who had sex with a married woman actually planned to do so. It started gradually,small seeds like the calls, asking you to dinner before you know she will entice you with gifts tell you pity tales before you know yourself, bang it has happened. You have to flee, let your actions do the talking, avoid her like a plague. I guess your church is big enough to do so.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Chuksdede(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Gentlebabs:
Where do you worship?
Lol tongue
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Chuksdede(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
madgoat:

Guy straff her and enhoy yourself. Dont be a pussy.
Haven't u heard abt guys getting stuck in the pussies of married women........ So make ur choice and i wil honorably respect it bro...... NO OFFENCE
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by firo08(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

may God help you.. she is married then move on
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by firo08(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
If you are caught, below shall be your fate
bro u funny oo
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by teehamzat(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, wetin u dey doubt??
Na you go say u no get time for woman say dem no holy, yet na you dey control every female moniker wink
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by immortal145: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
greed...
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
when a foolish man is talking.......silence!!!

...he who fights an insane person, is more isane! Salaam
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Ay4lyf(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
I no dey give married women face sef, talk less of calling me
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovethchioma:
A married woman isn't in Love with you.
A married woman wants use you to satisfy her urge before her husband comes back to finally kill you.
A married woman might also want you to impregnate her with the permission of her husband.

Either way you look at it , the fact still remains that a married woman wants to use you .

you are very intelligent my dear. this that you are very far away from me how we go do now? - Good post here sha

Modified- I still wonder what all these young guys see in married women, how can you contemplate sleeping with a married woman for Christ sake , no matter how tempting she might be. In fact the guys that will sleep with your wives are still writing their common entrance examination..... so please continue.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Na you go say u no get time for woman say dem no holy, yet na you dey control every female moniker wink

Bro, I said, i am not ready for marriage undecided .

About controlling every female monikers, yeah, cause i got the charms and charisma bro. cool
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by aboveonly(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

She is IN LUST with you and not love. If you truly care about your destiny run for your dear life. And if you are contemplating "sleeping with her," here are a few Scriptures to warn you of the repercussion (Proverbs 7 AMP)

1.My son, keep my words
And treasure my commandments within you [so they are readily available to guide you].
Keep my commandments and live,
And keep my teaching and law as the apple of your eye.
Bind them [securely] on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Say to [skillful and godly] wisdom, “You are my sister,”
And regard understanding and intelligent insight as your intimate friends;
That they may keep you from the immoral woman,
From the foreigner [who does not observe God’s laws and] who flatters with her [smooth] words.

For at the window of my house
I looked out through my lattice.
And among the naive [the inexperienced and gullible],
I saw among the youths
A young man lacking [good] sense,
Passing through the street near her corner;
And he took the path to her house
In the twilight, in the evening;
In the black and dark night.
And there a woman met him,
Dressed as a prostitute and sly and cunning of heart.
She was boisterous and rebellious;
[a]She would not stay at home.
At times she was in the streets, at times in the market places,
Lurking and setting her ambush at every corner.
So she caught him and kissed him
And with a brazen and impudent face she said to him:
“I have peace offerings with me;
Today I have paid my vows.
“So I came out to meet you [that you might share with me the feast of my offering],
Diligently I sought your face and I have found you.
“I have spread my couch with coverings and cushions of tapestry,
With colored fine linen of Egypt.
“I have perfumed my bed
With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
“Come, let us drink our fill of love until morning;
Let us console and delight ourselves with love.
“For my husband is not at home.
He has gone on a long journey;
He has taken a bag of money with him,
And he will come home on the appointed day.”
With her many persuasions she caused him to yield;
With her flattering lips she seduced him.
Suddenly he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter [not knowing the outcome],
Or as one in stocks going to the correction [to be given] to a fool,
Until an arrow pierced his liver [with a mortal wound];
Like a bird fluttering straight into the net,
He did not know that it would cost him his life.
Now therefore, my sons, listen to me,
And pay attention to the words of my mouth.
Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways,
Do not stray into her [evil, immoral] paths.
For she has cast down many [mortally] wounded;
Indeed, all who were killed by her were strong.
Her house is the way to [b]Sheol,
Descending to the chambers of death.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by bellotaofeek: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

So what are you waiting for ? Report her to your pastor or straff her jo!
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by haske7(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:
Hi Romancelanders,

Bros ehh that female na portipha wife last born. Just run like say Evans dey wan kidnap you cos if u fall enter her hand ehhh u go just delete one hand.... thank me now now!!!!
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
saaedlee:

She's making me pity her.

I hv been in ur shoes tho slightly different bt d fact she's married makes it a no no. We hungout and talked as frnds cos i wanted to help her out of the bad way she was feeling and i managed to tune her mind to a more positive frndship. It can be tricky cos of the pity situation shes in bt being a man requires being true to urself FIRST and ur ideals. There are many single gals arrnd than to be involved in such scandals my bro.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by talk2bity: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stop lying,u're in love wit her.u beta run 4 ur life.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Barristter07: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olutayo89:
Do God support divorce?

No, infact he hates it according to the scriptures , but he allowed it for Christians Only on the basis of Adultery ( Matt 19:9 )
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by enoah(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Change church!!! Block her line from calling!
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by mark2sunny(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
I understand how u feel. Some would go in without anyone knowing about it. And I have read many comments here as well. But there's a thing about dating a married woman. Her bride price paid, and that makes her body her husband's most sacred temple.

Don't hurt the man because of karma.
Its possible the man is aware. It might be a plot. But to cover it, your life may go. If she were divorced, it would be different. So ask her if she wants to leave the man and all that. She will not accept and that's your escape route. There are lots of women on planet earth. Just one can make u happy. Leave the married woman.

Its not easy for her to even try to get close to u sir. That's what childlessness can make a woman do. But God has the answer. I have met a man who became impotent for marrying a lady from the river...its not always a simple journey. Allow God to lead you.

GREAT TEMPTATIONS COME AT THE EAVE OF SUCCESS. REMEMBER JOSEPH'S STORY
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by refiner(f): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
boss1310:
oga no vex don't say I wasn't interested in your story but I ve been longing to ask this ever since I started seeing it in modern churches.who are you people protecting inside the house of God and from whom

Lmao!

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Kaslino(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
My humble advice is:Flee from all shades of temptation in form of dinner,procedure e.t.c.You don't have to be the modern day Esau to sell your sperm over dinner like Esau did over pottage.Even if na IVF and she's willing to pay pass I.K Ogbonna's #20m offer,can u stand her and her husband dancing to the altar to dedicate 'your child'? Bro,make the right and firm decision now.May God help you abide by it.Stay blessed.
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by erico2k2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lie say u knw like am
Bad pikin grin grin
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Rapture4real(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chuksdede:
Bro run for ur life

And

Thank me later

Any married woman who is ready to open herself for any man is destructive and dangerous.If you hear story of.people who found themselves in it ,you won't need any advice before you run.remember Joseph and Portiphars wife.Read Prov. 7

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by Ebymyk(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Married women dey trip for me..but I nor do dia runz..e go cast..let her carry her cross..dis na serios temptation..be a man and give her space...if you evn hook up with her,it won't be worth it because her major goal is a kid/kids,who knows when she's done with you..she may ditch you and still move on with her man..d@s 2-0...be wise guy..email me if u have more questions/doubts:ebymyk@gmail.com
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by lovethchioma(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=BabbanBura post=58250918][/quote] smiley
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by BabbanBura(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: A Married Woman is in Love With Me by chibuzorAbia: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
ofeshe:

f***k her brains out
she likes you
if u don't do it another dude ll do it asap

You are primitive!

And what exactly will he lose or miss if he failed to do it? .....nothing oga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.