Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Did You Know? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know? (571 Views)

Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? / Did You Noticed This In 2018? Photo / Did You Know That David Oyedepo Never Ever Paid A Dime As Landing Charge For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Continue doing Afonja and Igbo on nairaland....

I talk say I no wan dey talk for politics section again.

Lemme drop this here and carry my wahala move

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know? by chinoxstock: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did You Know? by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Funny though
Re: Did You Know? by dlondonbadboy: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Only a few families benefit from this country....and they keep rotating it. What kind of nonsense country is this?
Re: Did You Know? by MalcoImX: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Well to me, it's only a problem if it's unconstitutional.
Re: Did You Know? by greatgod2012(f): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Imagine, just imagine!

These are the types of things we youths are suppose to be pondering on but instead, we prefer to tribalize everything and everyone, calling ourselves unprintable names!

These our leaders know this and are happy to even divide us more through political, tribal and religious affiliations, whereas they up there wine and dine together regardless of their tribal, political and religious differences!

Nigeria youths, wake us from sleep, we're in deep shit, our mumu don do, let's claim our rights from these selfish old rogues........Enough is Enough! Let's shun divisions and songs of war!
These old rogues in their circus are laughing loudly at us!

OBJ was less than 40 years when he first ruled as the head of state, same with PMB, same with IBB and so on, now, even after 30-35 years, they're still ruling this country!

Are we sure we youths of this country have not been cursed!

This is...............totally unacceptable!
Wake up! ! ! Nigeria youths.... w a k e u p!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
Imagine, just imagine!

These are the types of things we youths are suppose to be pondering on but instead, we prefer to tribalize everything and everyone, calling ourselves unprintable names!

These our leaders know this and are happy to even divide us more through political, tribal and religious affiliations, whereas they up there wine and dine together regardless of their tribal, political and religious differences!

Nigeria youths, wake us from sleep, we're in deep shit, our mumu don do, let's claim our rights from these selfish old rogues........Enough is Enough! Let's shun divisions and songs of war!
These old rogues in their circus are laughing loudly at us!

OBJ was less than 40 years when he first ruled as the head of state, same with PMB, same with IBB and so on, now, even after 30-35 years, they're still ruling this country!

Are we sure we youths of this country have not been cursed!

This is...............totally unacceptable!
Wake up! ! ! Nigeria youths.... w a k e u p!
Re: Did You Know? by irrefragable: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
At least we Biafrans are walking the talk by agitating for our country (being shot in the process) where we hope to correct all these rubbish.
But some other people will sit down in their hut and thatch roof and type rubbish saying we should go and hold our leaders when even they have not so much as led a single protest against their leaders, even as poverty ravage their region and IDP camps are sprouting everywhere.
Re: Did You Know? by Noneroone(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2017
DDeliverer:
Continue doing Afonja and Igbo on nairaland....

I talk say I no wan dey talk for politics section again.

Lemme drop this here and carry my wahala move
and you are clapping for him?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / Former VP Atiku Abubakar Just Joined Nigeria's New Social Networking Site / Breaking: Ambode Suspends Baale Of Shangisha – Magodo For Faking His Own Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.