Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! (1501 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
We have been friends since kindergarten uptill now, people normally think we are twins because we look alike a lot, though we went to single sex school we make promises like not having sex untill we where done with secondary school........after we where done with secondary school...we were still keeping to the oath we took but everything changed on our 19 birthday,on that day she went to the school to get her weac result after 4years....I didn't want her to go an was busy giving her reasons so she could stay back an we could go together.
On her way she met this Copa who directed her to d waiting room an also keep her company but instead she notice he was busy asking her about akwa ibom girls but she snobed him an was chatting me on ...but what surprised me is that the Copa that was talking to her was just a messenger
Few days later we went out for shopping,on our way a we saw a couple of guys walking together but one of them stoped us an excused myfriend...I must admit the guys where all handsome and breath taking, I was scared even though I was on the road because they were busy looking at me and I was uncomfortable about it.
After 2months my friend told me the guy asked her out!!
Like seriously I was surprised and all that and I noticed my friend was inlove with him (igbo guy o) still recall when she told me she always vist him an I was like as he touch you,have you told him that you have never had sex before, I was full of questions and what she could say was he has never try touching me....an when he finally did it she avoided him for weeks, she told me that she is shy of facing him..as for me I was just busy being a good friend..they have been dating for 2years now the guy is done with his service but they are still dating not untill few weeks he started behaving strange, saying his mom would let him marry outside his tribe...
So pls guys
Wad shuld I tell ma frnd because I have a lot to say an cnt type it
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by professorfal: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
I dont see any problem here

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by smartty68(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o! I don't understand a thing ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by PussyBlower: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Face your fûçking studies angry
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Kamelot77(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
u will criticized nollywood abt deir script.............wat is dis
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by chynie: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
U wrote a whole page and I didn't see a problem
Or how it concerns u
So how do we advise you or your friend
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by kennies12(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is a waste of time, energy and resources, indeed!
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by mofeoluwadassah: 4:18am On Jul 08, 2017
sister or maybe na brother

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by herlarho(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2017
pls .............

I yammm.........

not understanding

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by MzErica(f): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
sister or maybe na brother

Shioooor! undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
MzErica:

Shioooor! undecided
silence is jxt d best answer 4 a fool like you
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2017
From the way you typed and explained, you must be 19.

You're too young for penis and vagina thingy. Remember, gonorrhea is now becoming incurable smiley

Which is a good news if you ask me. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Hillzy(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Pls wat are saying?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by sekem: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
If you can't write in English, why not write in your local language? angry

At least someone somewhere might be able to understand
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ayam not understanding o
Re: I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! by Brunicekid(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
We have been friends since kindergarten uptill now, people normally think we are twins because we look alike a lot, though we went to single sex school we make promises like not having sex untill we where done with secondary school........after we where done with secondary school...we were still keeping to the oath we took but everything changed on our 19 birthday,on that day she went to the school to get her weac result after 4years....I didn't want her to go an was busy giving her reasons so she could stay back an we could go together.
On her way she met this Copa who directed her to d waiting room an also keep her company but instead she notice he was busy asking her about akwa ibom girls but she snobed him an was chatting me on ...but what surprised me is that the Copa that was talking to her was just a messenger
Few days later we went out for shopping,on our way a we saw a couple of guys walking together but one of them stoped us an excused myfriend...I must admit the guys where all handsome and breath taking, I was scared even though I was on the road because they were busy looking at me and I was uncomfortable about it.
After 2months my friend told me the guy asked her out!!
Like seriously I was surprised and all that and I noticed my friend was inlove with him (igbo guy o) still recall when she told me she always vist him an I was like as he touch you,have you told him that you have never had sex before, I was full of questions and what she could say was he has never try touching me....an when he finally did it she avoided him for weeks, she told me that she is shy of facing him..as for me I was just busy being a good friend..they have been dating for 2years now the guy is done with his service but they are still dating not untill few weeks he started behaving strange, saying his mom would let him marry outside his tribe...
So pls guys
Wad shuld I tell ma frnd because I have a lot to say an cnt type it
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Proposing To His Man. (photos) / My Second Sex Tape Release Today Rate My Performance. / In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.