Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money (34043 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / See What I Bought My Girl This Christmas - Photos / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Maj196(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Dis old mama is still doing boyfriend-girlfriend shiiii.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Victornezzar: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
u don't want to wahala im blogs bah?cheesy
I swear
dat guy get problem grin
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by sheDD(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
e pain u,eyaa!! sorry ooo,...

if it were you that found heaven on earth in a guy woulnt u distance him 100000km away.
my guy saw an opportunity and he grab it,just saying though..no hard feelings!!!
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by sheDD(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
e pain u,eyaa!! sorry ooo,...

if it were you that found heaven on earth in a guy woulnt u distance him 100000km away.
my guy saw an opportunity and he grab it,just saying though..no hard feelings!!! ;
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by donjj2004: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
So this one na news?
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
There was a thread about dumping a struggling guy this time last week. Pls, the females that were in support should come and advise OP since its their area of expertise.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
OP, you are a very ........ And confused human being, which of the boyfriends At your age you should have settled down

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by pressplay411(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, another woman has bought my boyfriend off with money and gifts.

He hardly picks up my calls and has been acting strangely lately. He calls me with a blocked number and everytime I go to his house, he has new clothes and shoes he cannot afford.

What is really going on?

This is a case of role reversal. Now you know how if feel when men buy you girls from your boyfriends. Hurts doesn't it. Lol
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by ikp120(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
This is fake story o. The OP is a well known attention seeker in romance section.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by ikp120(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
OP, you are a very ........ And confused human being, which of the boyfriends At your age you should have settled down
OP is an attention seeker o.

I am still wondering how she made frontage.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by dollytino4real(f): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
y is mod deleting my comment?
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Antoeni(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jewel I know it will nt be easy to let go jst like that, but you just have to let go,am here for u,
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by oglalasioux(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
This Yaba left escapee again. Thank goodness his boyfriend has finally been released from her infantile behaviours.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin shocked grin

And you brought it up shamelessly to a public domain?

I'm sorry you ain't gonna get that cheap sympathy you are looking for!

Do you seriously need my advice?

Just go buy him a car!
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by kizyalex10(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

He hardly picks up my calls and has been acting strangely lately. He calls me with a blocked number and everytime I go to his house, he has new clothes and shoes he cannot afford.

What is really going on?
real men cant be bought with money.u deserve better,jst ignore them If it's obvious he doesn't want u,God have a perfect man created jst for u.jst pray nd keep ur ways right till u meet him.because if u keep forcing urself on him,he might nt knw ur worth nd treat u like a piece of trash of which u deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Mavelshee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
so you are basically asking us to advice you on your boyfriend dumping you who dont have money (and collects the little he has) for a lady who earns money and is probably financially independent?......NOoooOOO!!
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Obason22(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
I cannot date Poor girl any more
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
he has found a woman that would not drain his bank account... he is a lucky guy.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by megakilo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
professorfal:
Finally he has been delivered from you. Say no to broke girls in your case "overgrown girl"
lol. God save us from ass slayers. Even recharge cards[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?
Be thankful he is not your husband yet. .if he is ur husband, u go die abi. . for any man or w0man to act funny in any kind of relationship, it simply means you are no longer relevant....that he do not love you anymore.. then let him go. . b0ne him. . kini big deal
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by aliscomonaj: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
You have been pulling him down. Love him with all your hearth and everything you have. Shine your eyes.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by valieboi: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
hmm......
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by valieboi: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
aliscomonaj:
You have stingily pulling him down. Love a man with all your hearth and everything you have. Shine your eyes.
English is not our language,just blow it any how notin do u
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
try and buy him too. No big deal abt that
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by offegas(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Forget the dude,don't beg him
Beautiful ladies don't beg for love
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by princessayesha(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
So what if he goes? please leave the Gold Digger and move on. There are better men out there.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Malawian(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?
is your name written on your boyfriend's forehead ?

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by aalangel(f): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?

A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. Now you see you've been with a "boy" all these while. Good riddance.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by queenfav(f): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
For him to have been bought over by another woman, then he was never your boyfriend. Your own will come, go make your own money and snag a better man!
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Tecno66: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?
Buy him back either with money, food, s, etc.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by executioner27: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wonder how this made front page.
Wasn't someone checking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.