Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,040 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! (1145 Views)

American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children / Facebook And CPA Make $50 Per Day With Little Or No Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 08, 2017
There are already some threads about making money with facebook groups, but today i like to show you a method in the niche of coupons.
Here is the method:
create a facebook group about coupons and savings post at least 2 times a week coupons from newspapers, magazines etc-. - gvie people real value post about after 3 posts your post with your affiliate link (Ratio 3:1). Post something like this : For more coupons check [your site]: Example Offer: Grocery Coupons Network from Maxbounty and Peerfly.
You also can post sweepstakes offer get traffic via promoting your facebook group at reddit subreddits like "coupons", instagram and other fb groups With 1.000 people in your group you can expect up tp 10$ per day, with 10.000 people up tp 100 dollar per day etc. I hope you got the idea. Be creative, give people real value and make $$$!
Get to me through my signature
Re: 100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! by bobojoshua(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
derprince:
There are already some threads about making money with facebook groups, but today i like to show you a method in the niche of coupons.
Here is the method:
create a facebook group about coupons and savings post at least 2 times a week coupons from newspapers, magazines etc-. - gvie people real value post about after 3 posts your post with your affiliate link (Ratio 3:1). Post something like this : For more coupons check [your site]: Example Offer: Grocery Coupons Network from Maxbounty and Peerfly.
You also can post sweepstakes offer get traffic via promoting your facebook group at reddit subreddits like "coupons", instagram and other fb groups With 1.000 people in your group you can expect up tp 10$ per day, with 10.000 people up tp 100 dollar per day etc. I hope you got the idea. Be creative, give people real value and make $$$!
Get to me through my signature
Re: 100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! by Pasmaga: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello, pls can you throw more light on this. Sorry I am kinda of new to Nairaland. Pls how do I locate your signature?
Re: 100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pasmaga:
Hello, pls can you throw more light on this. Sorry I am kinda of new to Nairaland. Pls how do I locate your signature?
Re: 100$ Per Day With Facebook Groups! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Happy new year guys

(1) (Reply)

Need Dollar Cash / Donatus Amaechi Is A Cheap Scammer / EFCC Denies Gtbankā€™s Involvement In Innoson Boss Arrest(gtbank/innoson Transacti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.