Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. (7158 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
if I hear shy... I will just invite my friend that will kiss your lips if you try to be shy tongue
Lol, that must be a ghost grin how momsy?
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bosky, bully

are you alive

tongue
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by robosky02(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
That will be nice, we have a lot to gist aboutgrin I pray I'm not shy that daytongue

sooooooooo angry

hope you are not...... angry
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

are you alive

tongue
Yeah, I'm alive robosky02, Bosky1 of Nairaland
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by robosky02(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yeah, I'm alive robosky02, Bosky1 of Nairaland

till you prove it
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

sooooooooo angry

hope you are not...... angry
I'm not what?grin I'm a shy person and don't talk much
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

till you prove it
Howgrin?
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by robosky02(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not what?grin I'm a shy person and don't talk much

you are cheating right or you want to start angry
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
robosky02:

you are cheating right or you want to start angry
angry why should I cheat? And what will I gain in doing that? grin
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, that must be a ghost grin how momsy?
Lol.. Momsy is good.... So you prefer ghost kiss tongue
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Oyindidi(f): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.. Momsy is good.... So you prefer ghost kiss tongue
Lol, nope
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by ealtutu: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
dear husband you are the cause of her problem your approach to sex is not good to her .you don't make love to her you rather have sex with her which is very wrong make love and don't have sex with your wife change your attitude show her affection your selfish to her you only care about your feelings weather she enjoys it or not is not your concern that's why she loosed interest in both you and your sex .I'm a woman and married for years we hate to have sex we love to make love romance her , send her love messages accept that you have not bn doing well call her pet names I bet you you will rekindle her love life if she is happy you will b happier and above all communicate with her to find out weather anything is bothering she might be depressed she needs your attention .may God save your home .
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by ghost3040: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
KILL HER!!!!
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Dandiaz72(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
herlarho:
man get out of life..........
15years, and u think u r grown . Do u luk @ urself in the mirror, and check ur size
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by herlarho(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dandiaz72:

15years, and u think u r grown .
Do u luk @ urself in the mirror, and check ur size
as I am 15 I have alot ofexperience more than u can ever imagine........................

life is not about age................

its about what u have upstairs..................
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by Dandiaz72(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
herlarho:
as I am 15 I have alot ofexperience more than u can ever imagine........................

life is not about age................

its about what u have upstairs..................

u don try... Clap 4 ur life
Re: My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. by herlarho(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dandiaz72:
u don try... Clap 4 ur life
u self try........

y not cry for ur life..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Under Fire For Publishing Nudes In The Name Of Motherhood Pics! / What Is Wrong In Doing This???? / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.