Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72252 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ExAngel007(f): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the states he will claim should Federal Government grant his call for referendum.

Featuring on Channels television, the IPOB leader disclosed that he would claim,

1) Rivers state

2) Bayelsa state

3) Delta state

4) Anambra state

5) Imo state

6) Enugu state

7) Ebonyi state

8 ) Cross Rivers state

9) Akwa Ibom state
[/b]

respectively, should Federal Government grant the call for referendum.

On using war to achieve his aim, Kanu said, “No because truth is a far more potent and deadlier weapon than bullets. No war. When I say Biafra or death, I mean I will keep pushing, either I am Alive or I die in the process. I wouldn’t stop.

“Had sovereign National conference been convened by the powers that be, where every ethnic Nationality comes together to say what type of country do we want? Sit down, discuss and agree. I can begin to perhaps submit to the opposition.

“It is way too late. They have killed so many people. They have ruined too many lives. They have wasted too many souls. How do we bring those people back.”

Revealing the states Kanu said: “Rivers state, Bayelsa, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Basically South East and South South without Edo state. This also includes Igede Idoma”

Reacting to comment by the Rivers Sate Governor, Nyesom Wike that Rivers was not part of Biafra, the IPOB leader said, “He cannot say that. It is for the people to decide”.

Similarly, Kanu had declared that he is ready to lay down his life for the actualization of Biafra.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/07/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-reveals-states-will-claim-referendum-granted/amp/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ExAngel007(f): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2017
dreamer!!!

402 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by smartty68(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2017
There should be a mutual agreement between these States!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Abia his home state nko?

More states can join. Edo is coming.....to join the Promise Land.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by nnatobryno(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Where is Abia state?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by smartty68(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by smartty68(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia his home state nko?
nnatobryno:
Where is Abia state?
Its there by default cheesy

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by 1shortblackboy: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
No federation lets go of any of its constituent parts. Consequently any talk of break up must be by force. Therefore war is inevitable

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Honestly millions are secretly wish and praying Biafra is actualized even when they don't want to be amongst Biafra, they believe once Biafra is realized they also can break away. Everyone is tired of Nigeria "and one tribe is responsible for all the agitations they believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right".

308 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
is a pity, pls I just want to ask how do u survive without a dreams, because it obvious u don't have a dream

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by smartty68(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Honestly millions are secretly wish and praying Biafra is actualized even when they don't want to be amongst Biafra, they believe once Biafra is realized they also can break away. Everyone is tired of Nigeria "and one tribe is responsible for all the agitations they believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right".
Even the country is tired of harbouring/containing the souls inside it. So sickening that we had to get to a stage like this!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Danzakidakura(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
pofpof face how are you ?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by DickDastardly2(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is the real BRINGER of ROBUST CHANGE. NIGERIA has been dominated by HAUSA-FULANI. We should all join hands and break the CHAIN of NORTHERN DOMINANCE.
The Only reason people agitate is because of this imbalance in the system. Once every Nigerian feels equally treated, I will support ONE NIGERIA. Even NNAMDI MANY will have no option. But as long as NORTH continue to LORD it over OTHER NIGERIANS, agitations will continue.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by DickDastardly2(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Exactly what we talking about. Let everybody join hands and balance the NIGERIAN EQUATION where everything is in the hands of the NORTH.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Feranchek(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

Eg Afenifere (eBOLA Tulumbu na ndi otu ya okwaya?)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by DickDastardly2(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward
You and who will push a country dominated by the NORTH forward? Every sector of the country is dominated by the NORTH and you wish it to continue? CHANGE begins with balancing the one sided equation where the NORTH is a constant.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Yyeske(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Always recanting from all his hate speeches, why was he seen soliciting for money to buy arms in the US some years back? I think Kuje has actually fixed some loose nuts in his brain.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ExAngel007(f): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Danzakidakura:
pofpof face how are you ?
i am very well thank u

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by respect80(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Does that mean that all those tou*ts in aba (abia state) are not among

I'm just curious Sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Josephnice: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
these states will never come to a mutual terms with the biafra due to their dubious, insincere nature, kidnapping, counterfeiting of genuine products, diehard mentality of getting rich, insubordination, lack of respect for constituted authority and royalty. just to name a few. it all boils down to trust issues. the ibos have lived with almost all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria hence the aforementioned attributes about them are glaring to everyone's notice. I'm sorry if my utterances hurts it is my actual finding as to the reason no one is willing to go with the biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by bsonenterprise: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
I pray Kanu succeeds. Any group that wants out should be allowed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Basic123: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Josephnice:

these states will never come to a mutual terms with the biafra due to their dubious, insincere nature, kidnapping, counterfeiting of genuine products, diehard mentality of getting rich, insubordination, lack of respect for constituted authority and royalty. just to name a few. it all boils down to trust issues. the ibos have lived with almost all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria hence the aforementioned attributes about them are glaring to everyone's notice. I'm sorry if my utterances hurts it is my actual finding as to the reason no one is willing to go with the biafra.

you dey mind them.
just last week an ijaw friend was telling about how the Igbo(s) oppressed and maltreated them when they were together as eastern nigeria.
It was brutal!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Qmerit(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
is a pity, pls I just want to ask how do u survive with a dreams, because it obvious u don't have a dream

Pls where would Abia be?
I can't see that state there kanu's state!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by feezy(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2017
nnatobryno:
Where is Abia state?
when all he thinks of is the oil... what do u expect... snitching on their self since 1901... greedy bitches

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Saturday joke of the day

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by UbChapter(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2017
He must be dreaming. Remove Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states from that list.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ipobarecriminals: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2017
grin Tonyebarcanista,as Kanu/his fellow jews land grabber Don grab ur SS, u are now automatically a flat head plus.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ExAngel007(f): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
is a pity, pls I just want to ask how do u survive with a dreams, because it obvious u don't have a dream

are u drunk this morning?

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by ipobarecriminals: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2017
omenkalives,modath day Don break for Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by attackgat: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2017
1shortblackboy:
No federation lets go of any of its constituent parts. Consequently any talk of break up must be by force. Therefore war is inevitable

That is not true. Even our colonial masters Britain was ready to let Scotland go in the 2014 referendum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.