Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) (72278 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by obiremy: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRvDiTDKtC/

Is this acceptable?Are children allowed to dance this way in parties?I don't really know where it happened but the video is trending.Parents should be very careful and monitor their kids.

Watch the video on the link above and see photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-what-children-were-spotted-doing-at.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by obiremy: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Iykmann(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Indomie children

18 Likes

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2017
The person that snapped those photos is to be blamed, I belive the person is an adult.

Op, you are the No 1 suspect till you provide the person or source of those pics.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2017
This is the result of failed parenting.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2017
is it not here we see how a dumb father teach his boy how to smoke?Are u saying none if the kids parents are there?Nothing spoil,just face front

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Even children wants it from behind...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by ObaKlaz: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Small pikins dey knack akpako! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Our society is a monumental signs that we all failed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by darfay: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2017
This is totally unacceptable. parents have to call their children to order but compared to what happened in my area last month were 4years old children/babies were given each other head. indeed I weep for the next generation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by darfay: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:
Our society is a monumental signs that we all failed

sarrki the presidential slave How market?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by smartty68(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Lawd! Failed parenting... Too much of Davido, Wizkid and Tekno explicit videos

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2017
darfay:

sarrki the presidential slave How market?

Better than that of Mazi that failed polytechnic exam

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by smartty68(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Small pikins dey knack akpako! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you think its funny bah undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Evablizin(f): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
I guess their parents are behind the camera

2 Likes

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
I weep. The world has long lost its morality. This is poor parenting. Saw the vid, and wondered where were their parents? was there no adult there to crash this sexually charged nonsense? Our children are fast losing their innocence in this depraved society we live in today. They were basically forced to do this...what a shame.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by ObaKlaz: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:

And you think its funny bah undecided
Ok Ok...

Should I weep?! Their parents should be in the right position to answer you. D'you have to quiz me?!

Pleeeease!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by smartty68(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Ok Ok...

Should I weep?! Their parents should be in the right position to answer you. D'you have to quiz me?!

Pleeeease!
No vex! Sorry!
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by uboma(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
May God help these children.

I blame their parents and adults around them who prefers to dance provocatively not minding that children are copy cats and should not be allowed to watch them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Look at the leaders of tomorrow. The MC or organizers of what ever event they are celebrating should be blamed. Either the children were arranged or are acting under instructions from them. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by cana882(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2017
One word, bad
I don't blame the children. I blame the society that have embraced promiscuity as a trend. Where decency is mocked and unclothedness mentored. Where bastardized celebrities with moral miscarriage are people's role models. Where social platforms promotes nudity and portrays it as a norm.

The future is endangered and the present is the enemy. Parents please imbibe and inculcate morals into your children as a culture.

May God help us all

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
jez..this is the result of lack of moral upbringing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by otijah(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Wetin concern me
Abeg show me love. HBD to me

7 Likes

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Timoleon(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Got nothin to say......

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
seunlayi:
The person that snapped those photos is to be blamed, I belive the person is an adult

Confirm... gbabe
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by asumo12: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Old video

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
seunlayi:
The person that snapped those photos is to be blamed, I belive the person is an adult
The person that took the photos actually positioned these children.

You cant tell me that all these kids had only one dance.....at the same time.....

PEDOPHILIA UPLOADING

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by pythonkid(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
na watin buhari cause

1 Like

Very old and it's made FP twice since 2014
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by GabdelandAgro(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2017
obiremy:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRvDiTDKtC/

Is this acceptable?Are children allowed to dance this way in parties?I don't really know where it happened but the video is trending.Parents should be very careful and monitor their kids.

Watch the video on the link above and see photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-what-children-were-spotted-doing-at.html
this is sapele town delta state, I guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.