Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (10049 Views)

When African Parents Are Broke But Don't Know How To Tell The Kids / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
dani1luv:

Hello Everyone

Long Time Small Sha

Apparently I was busy!

Any Complains?

lol swear to god! driving keke marwa. . . busy? lol abeg i don laugh enough today
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
Stay on topic!!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
dani1luv:

Hello Everyone

Long Time Small Sha

Apparently I was busy!

Any Complains?

i tink u guys shd be online regularly.
d section's full of garbage!! lots of off topic threads!!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2010
Dani and Ben, I want to report Dani and Ben to you, Dont ask what they did, just ban em',
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2010
tayo_ast:

i tink u guys shd be online regularly.
d section's full of garbage!! lots of off topic threads!!!

Thanks. . Would check em' out

you can also assist the mods by posting the links of the offtopic threads wink

Studio CFR:

I bet u no for relay this complain to the Mods if na u those beautiful lady's they give face, Jealousy. Bussybody Lolll

This was the cause of ur bann. . Stay on Topic
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2010
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Dani and Ben, I want to report Dani and Ben to you, Dont ask what they did, just ban em',
ewu grin

Thread cleaned again. Stay on topic.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Foxybone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2010
Men, na wa oh, after in don post my topic finish, i com de search for am inside nairaland jokes. to my suprise till today i never see am. abeg, mod where u hide am.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by ayzero6487(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
How A Man Discover And Lady Enjoys

The man discovered COLOURS and invented PAINT,

The woman discovered PAINT and invented MAKEUP.

The man discovered the WORD and invented CONVERSATION,
The woman discovered CONVERSATION and invented GOSSIP.

The man discovered AGRICULTURE and invented FOOD,
The woman discovered FOOD and invented DIET.

The man discovered FRIENDSHIP and invented LOVE,
The woman discovered LOVE and invented LOVE TRIANGLES.

The man discovered TRADING and invented MONEY,
The woman discovered MONEY and invented SHOPPING.

Thereafter man has discovered and invented a lot of things,
While the women STUCK to shopping, ,
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
ds section is livin up 2 its name. . .JOKE. . .a BIG one at that
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^ Is that a complaint? Please stay on topic.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by donut3(f): 11:50pm On May 05, 2010
1. going to school
2. students talking about you
3. people insulting you
4. parents telling me to do chores
5. teachers giving me too much to do
6. losing your things
7. being unlucky
8. war
that would be all
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by donut3(f): 11:54pm On May 05, 2010
i hate school
i hate popular people
i hate when people whisper in front of you
i hate when i can't be alone once in a while
i hate war
i hate barack obama
i hate the goverment
i hate our galaxy
i hate hannah montana, britney spears, rihanna, chris brown, eminem, j bigga, lil wayne, and my current city
i hate people who think they're all that
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Pweety4me(f): 1:58am On May 06, 2010
@OP One of your so called 'Supermoderators' does not know the rules!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Chykason(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2010
Pweety4me:

@OP One of your so called 'Supermoderators' does not know the rules!
u need 2 go further else ur case file will be ejected undecided cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Chykason(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2010
Dani & Ben

do you guys ban bots
If so, i recommend this guy bot named 7low

go through his posts

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=261056;sa=showPosts
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2010
Daniluv and Ben10
i want to change my username from studio cfr to hardcore1 is it possible?

I'm serious o
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2010
^^them no fit do shi-shi jo! i don contact them for the same thing. . . no show ptcheeww
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:10am On May 07, 2010
Wey ben and daniluv sef?

Make una answer us o
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 3:04pm On May 07, 2010
Studio, that isn't a complain. Pls stay on topic.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 3:11pm On May 07, 2010
Chykason:

Dani & Ben

do you guys ban bots
If so, i recommend this guy bot named 7low

go through his posts

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=261056;sa=showPosts

You've been doing good not to have replied to any of his thread, Chykason.
You may not have the time to watch those videos, but some of do. They're really hilarious.
That's his way of contributing to the forum. You can always ignore his threads and use the chat thread for fun.

Was that helpful?
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2010
Ben u are in my way angry and it's no fun at all. . . what an eye-sore sad
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 5:18pm On May 07, 2010
D1KeleVra:

^^them no fit do shi-shi jo! i don contact them for the same thing. . . no show ptcheeww

lol, wetin u wan change am to b4? grin cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2010
^^theif. . . u wan steal the name shey? OLE!!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 5:40pm On May 07, 2010
bando, i don't steal angry grin cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by nich(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2010
@ topic,

ok!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 6:04pm On May 07, 2010
Oh snitch! where have u been? cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by nich(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2010
nna, na monie matta o jare! grin
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 8:43pm On May 07, 2010
Bunch of Thread derailleurs! grin
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2010
Ben i'm tired of this username ,, i want to change it, is it possible?
yes or no?
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2010
e be like say ya ear don block. . . him no fit do shi!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2010
looll
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2010
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Types Of Slay Queens In Pics... / How I Failed My Interview In Jss / Bin Gbabgo's Comedy Bar (Enter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.