Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (10051 Views)

When African Parents Are Broke But Don't Know How To Tell The Kids / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

Yeah coz Moderators dont change Usernames except the Admin.  .and he would ask for a genuine reason. . sefini

dont worry ursef.
i'm gonna go over ur head. . . 2 ur superiors.
i get connections na  tongue
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:21pm On May 24, 2010
tanimz Good.
Ben was right. You, yourself, studio, and d1kelevra are the cause of offtopics on this thread. .
We have begged, beseeched, pleaded, appealed to you guys but still you cant just do without derailing threads.
Ben gave you a warning in which if you contravene may lead to a ban.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:25pm On May 24, 2010
[size=15pt]We have received complains that posts on this section dissapears. .

IF you are a victim kindly post the link of the threads in which you allegedly thinks it dissapeared

or report the links to dani1luv or Ben-10

Thanks
[/size]
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:28pm On May 24, 2010
tayo_ast:

dont worry ursef.
i'm gonna go over your head. . . 2 your superiors.
i get connections na tongue

No froblem grin
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

tanimz Good.
Ben was right. You, yourself, studio, and d1kelevra are the cause of offtopics on this thread. .
We have begged, beseeched, pleaded, appealed to you guys but still you cant just do without derailing threads.

SPOT ON!!!!
Those three are terrorists. . . specialized in hijacking threads!!!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

tanimz Good.

Lord have mercy! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I thought you were on my side cry cry cry cry
tayo_ast:

SPOT ON!!!!
Those three are terrorists. . . specialized in hijacking threads!!!!

Tatafo, how your own take be? angry angry angry
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2010
Pharoh:

I don't think that was a threat the off-topic, chatting and insults by new posters were just too much for a jokes section. Just watch how i make my own complains to them lol.

FYI - I am the resident moderator here.  cool

Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2010
tayo_ast:

Dayo, pls watch hw u talk 2 me.
u dont want me 2 lose my temper!!

lmao. . . na why all the veins for ya neck n forehead dey highlight? grin cheesy
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

tanimz Good.

inspector! eh! why u dey mention my name for hia! anyhow sha. . .  a solution is to open many offtopic threads.
E.g: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451088.0.html#msg6087564
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2010
D1KeleVra:

lmao. . . na why all the veins for ya neck n forehead dey highlight? grin cheesy

sad sad sad
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2010
D1KeleVra:

inspector! eh! why u dey mention my name for hia! anyhow sha. . .  a solution is to open many offtopic threads.
E.g: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451088.0.html#msg6087564

YES! YES!! YES!!!

its d way forward. I'm gonna open 1 soon
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2010
tanimz:

You be crayfish oo. . . You nor happy say I dey support you? Mschew, silly rat angry angry angry angry
look @ dis slowpoke, na so dem dey take support person for your village abi, angry mchew, just no carry your own near my side!!

dani1luv:

[size=15pt]We have received complains that posts on this section dissapears. .

IF you are a victim kindly post the link of the threads in which you allegedly thinks it dissapeared

or report the links to dani1luv or Ben-10

Thanks
[/size]
ur right, thanks but i don't know where the link is anymore, it was in my inbox but when i click on it, it brings me back to the 1st page sad
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by doggyall: 8:52am On May 25, 2010
Can you unbanned my friend LOVEMAJEK, pleaseeeeeeeee.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2010
doggyall:

Can you unbanned my friend LOVEMAJEK, pleaseeeeeeeee.

Click on the "Report to Moderator" link, and I would personally look into it. . . are reports are automatically directed to me. Thnx But I would have to get LOVEMAJEK's side of the story to see who did what. Paste the link here also.
wink
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 10:11am On May 25, 2010
Hectorswag, some valuable posts were missing in the whole NL threads after Nairaland as a site suffered from a server attack cheesy
Even the thread I opened then is lost.

See the comment made by the admin:

Seun:

All posts since the the 9th of this month are gone. 3 days of posts.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2010
Ben-10:

Hectorswag, some valuable posts were missing in the whole NL threads after Nairaland as a site suffered from a server attack cheesy
Even the thread I opened then is lost.

See the comment made by the admin:

ehn ehn!! angry i for say!!! that explains everything nw cool

By the way, my name's Hector, the swag's jst a tag wink
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2010
hectorswag:

ehn ehn!! angry i for say!!! that explains everything nw cool

By the way, my name's [b]Hector, the swag's jst a tag[/b] wink

So? Na complaint be that?
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 11:36am On May 25, 2010
ask the mushroom sad cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2010
D1KeleVra:

So? Na complaint be that?
na complaint o  sad !! just leave am jejely like dat  angry

sylve11:

oga sylvester, you knw say yestaday own don pass!! make i no give you wetin go carry you run comot for dis NL oo!! just mind your own business jeje oo!! hmmmm sad no talk say i no warn you angry angry angry angry
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 4:20pm On May 25, 2010
u feel sey one person dey fear u? na ban be the only thing person dey avoid, u hear am angry cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2010
mchew angry
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by sylve11: 5:29pm On May 25, 2010
thankgod for ur life cool
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by chasy16(f): 5:32pm On May 25, 2010
sylve11:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2010
sylve11:

ur head be like mushroom. . . taliban n!gga!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2010
no mind am jare,

just dey put mouth for wetin no consign am angry mchew!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 10:31am On May 26, 2010
Please chat on the chat thread before you start looking for your posts.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2010
Arrrrrrrrrggghhh angry angry angry ol' boy dnt get on ma nerves o angry hmmm
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 11:27am On May 26, 2010
^^^^^^Ben is right
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Dyt(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2010
BEN Y DID U LOCK MY THREAD?
DONT GIVE ME D REASONS OF OFF TOPICS
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 11:07am On May 27, 2010
It's a very nice thread, Dyt. Tell your visitors to stop posting offtopics and let's enjoy the thread.

We want to totally eradicate offtopic chats in this section.

Your thread will be opened soon, after cleaning. But must not go offtopic again. Only features seen in the face-me-I-face-you thing should be discussed. All Jokers should chat only on the chat thread.

Thanks.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by gidson12(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2010
ok na,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How I Failed My Interview In Jss / Types Of Slay Queens In Pics... / Bin Gbabgo's Comedy Bar (Enter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.