Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu (38467 Views)

Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by nigerdeltaaa: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Akin Oyebode, Professor of International law and jurisprudence, has warned Igbo leaders to call Nnamdi Kanu to order over his agitation for Biafra.

The don, who insisted that independence must be fought for and won, dared Nnamdi Kanu to confront the Nigerian military first, “then there’s question of recognition”.

He was reacting to demand by the IPOB leader, for referendum for South East before the forthcoming Anambra and 2019 elections.

Oyebode warned that Kanu was provoking the federal government and taking his luck too far.

“Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunist. People have said who put you to power? Who are you to speak for Ndigbo? I read something online where Anambra people said ‘count us out of your Biafra whatever, boycott of November 2017 Anambra governorship election’.

“What’s referendum, that Igbo should not vote? We are going to vote. You got away with sit at home protest but this time we are part of Nigeria or you want us to lose out or for soldiers to take over our state?.

“Why I said Nnamdi Kanu is being opportunistic is that the concept of self determination is a valid concept in colonial situations when you have the metropolitan power and the people subjugated by the colonial power.
INEC to begin Senator Dino Melaye’s recall process on Monday

“Self determination is to poll inhabitants of the colonized territory whether they want independence or they don’t. After independence, it is no longer a matter of self determination. It becomes one of right to development. Nigerians exercised their right of self determination on the 1st of October, 1960.

“So that has been met and in fact a distinguished professor of international law, my late friend Prof Orji Umezuruike, defended a PhD in Oxford on self determination. People should read. So after independence, the only way you bring change about is not by way of referendum.

“You have to change the facts on the ground militarily. You defeat the federal government militarily. So you have a new state like that of Bangladesh in 1971, like that of Eritrea in 1979, like that of South Sudan four years ago.

“So militarily, you have to confront the federal government and defeat them and then declare your independence. Then there’s question of recognition. So that’s the only way you change the boundaries in Africa.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/biafra-fight-military-keep-quiet-oyebode-dares-nnamdi-kanu/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Arindin as if his children will be part of the military

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hammer6: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonjas as expected...Biafraa giving them sleepless night.

WE SHOULD THANK DEM FOR FUELING THE BIAFRA MOVEMENT WITH THEIR LOUD TRIBALISTIC MOUTH AND HATE SPEECH.
ANGER MOTIVATES US TO KEEP PUSHING FOR BIAFRA.

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
hammer6:

WE SHOULD THANK DEM FOR FUELING THE BIAFRA MOVEMENT WITH THEIR LOUD TRIBALISTIC MOUTH AND HATE SPEECH.
Exactly, if these people are not opposing Biafra, trust me, we wouldn't have gotten to this level.
It's just like a situation where someone is angry and shouting,the more you oppose that person, the more the person's anger increases and the more outsiders are paying attention to the quarrel . But if you ignore the person, the motivation for anger won't be there.
Those opposing Ipob is obviously helping them indirectly.
As for that professor... Check him very well, he's a product of backyard. This is Nigeria where you can obtain any qualification as long as you have the cash or the connections. How can this poo come out from someone who claims to be a professor ?

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by kettykin: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Illiteracy is a curse and this is coming from a professor no wonder graduates from his school are a nuisance to the society

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hammer6: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2017
IT IS UGLY AFONJA DAT MAKE NNAMDI POPULAR.
EVEN WITHOUT NNAMDI CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE WILL CONTINUE.
IMAGINE AT THE START THEY ACTUALLY FELT NDIIGBO WERE INSIGNIFICANT TO CALL TO THE TABLE FOR NEGOTIATION.
EVEN WEN DEY SAT WITH BOKO HARAM FOR TALKS.

NOW IT IS TOO LATE FOR NEGOTIATION.
NOBODY IS PREPARED TO SIT ON ANY NEGOTIATING TABLE.
THE DEAL HAVE ALREADY BE DONE, EITHER CONDUCT REFERENDUM OR FACE REVOLT.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by akulaxx: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
This professor is a big fooool by asking Nnamdi kanu to fight the military, like if the last civil war brought peace to Nigeria. I wonder who made him a professor in the first place.

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by greatiyk4u(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2017
How true is this theory?

Who am I to challenge a PROF?

Let me research deeper

All these opposition theory shows that Many of the Non-Biafran Nigerians are afraid of this freedom

Any way as far as the sun keeps on shinning, the land of the rising sun is a DREAM that can never die

Atleast, my education, skill and talent can be put to use with enough recognition and motivation

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Noneroone(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2017
please someone should tell me i am dreaming. Is this coming from a law professor?

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by mancanoe: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2017
This professor cannot put up a superior reason against Nnamdi kanu? What a shame. Nigeria is just a failed state.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by myright: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2017
The useless oyebode must be a product of awolowo free education. He even mentioned South Sudan as a country that got her independence through war.

They couldn't win the intellectual debate, now they want war. Fake prof

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by alcmene: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol.... Afonjas ehh

Which military them fight when Abiola was seized, detained and killed just because he won an election

Which military them fight when Kudirat Abiola was sexually assaulted and strangled in broad daylight under the public glare

Does this acclaimed prof realize Fulanis are still occupying their land in Ilorin?

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Who is Akin Oyebode?. The name sounds stupid to me.

Is he among the CAWARD AFONJAS that collected money from the killers of MKO Abiola?.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2017
which kind idiot is this one

How did he get a certificate in international law that never educated him on self determination.

I won't be surprised if Biafrans end up not establishing diplomatic relationship with the Afonjas

I don't know why Afonjas are against good neighbors and supporting aggrieved roommates

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Ladies and gents, I present to you the mind of a typical afonja.
No wonder their backward minds are compatible with that of Mohamedian Emirates of the North.

45 BC.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Very Daft! Very, very, daft comment that constitute the reason y Nigeria is at breaking point. Not every slowpoke should have access to media. (principle of cause and effect)

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Splashme: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
So, Prof Akin Oyebode, a man who calls himself Professor of International law and jurisprudence does not know that the United Nations constitution contains a 'Self Determination Charter/Referendum' and that Nigeria is a signatory?

I shake my head for the quality of education in this country and the people parading themselves as professors

The man is a massive disgrace

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Afonja, you want us to fight Fulani army and kill ourselves while you relax in Mowe and be sipping gbegiri and ewedu.
You lie, since you claim to be a prof and don't want to be civilized, IPOB will show you how to act civilized by using all civility available to get a Referendum, then you can go hug yourselves with Arewa and sing Kumbaya.

Good luck, you will need it after Biafra gone.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Splashme: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
hammer6:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Princesaha: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Are you sure this man is a professor or a skull miner from Ogbomosho? To me he is not a professor of international law rather a professor on skull decapitation , limb processing and private parts assembling.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by biafratwo: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Afonja, you want us to fight Fulani army and kill ourselves while you relax in Mowe and be sipping gbegiri and ewedu.
You lie, since you claim to be a prof and don't want to be civilized, IPOB will show you how to act civilized by using all civility available to get a Referendum, then you can go hug yourselves with Arewa and sing Kumbaya.

Good luck, you will need it after Biafra gone.
I concur.
Little wonder why FFK said Oduduwa republic would come to be six months after Biafra secedes. Imagine.
They sit and watch and curse us when we protest and get killed.
Yet they secretly want their own republic.
Zoo hypocrisy at its zenith.

Such people as the damned professor is the reason why we want Biafra. It pains him that he would never achieve what a mere child not born during the war has achieved within the space of 5 years.
Dear professor, with all due respect, SCREW YOU!!!

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by googlepikins: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Even an educated Afonja is a tout? Na wa o. Nnamdi kanu fire on. The zoogeria must fall. Afonjas are afraid of us leaving them behind. Hahaha

I can see Afonjas coming

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2017
professor of zoo-ism

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by pauljumbo: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyebode kanu is in abia state go and fight him or keep quiet

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by googlepikins: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
nigerdeltaaa:
Akin Oyebode, Professor of International law and jurisprudence, has warned Igbo leaders to call Nnamdi Kanu to order over his agitation for Biafra.

The don, who insisted that independence must be fought for and won, dared Nnamdi Kanu to confront the Nigerian military first, “then there’s question of recognition”.

He was reacting to demand by the IPOB leader, for referendum for South East before the forthcoming Anambra and 2019 elections.

Oyebode warned that Kanu was provoking the federal government and taking his luck too far.

“Nnamdi Kanu is an opportunist. People have said who put you to power? Who are you to speak for Ndigbo? I read something online where Anambra people said ‘count us out of your Biafra whatever, boycott of November 2017 Anambra governorship election’.

“What’s referendum, that Igbo should not vote? We are going to vote. You got away with sit at home protest but this time we are part of Nigeria or you want us to lose out or for soldiers to take over our state?.

“Why I said Nnamdi Kanu is being opportunistic is that the concept of self determination is a valid concept in colonial situations when you have the metropolitan power and the people subjugated by the colonial power.
INEC to begin Senator Dino Melaye’s recall process on Monday

“Self determination is to poll inhabitants of the colonized territory whether they want independence or they don’t. After independence, it is no longer a matter of self determination. It becomes one of right to development. Nigerians exercised their right of self determination on the 1st of October, 1960.

“So that has been met and in fact a distinguished professor of international law, my late friend Prof Orji Umezuruike, defended a PhD in Oxford on self determination. People should read. So after independence, the only way you bring change about is not by way of referendum.

“You have to change the facts on the ground militarily. You defeat the federal government militarily. So you have a new state like that of Bangladesh in 1971, like that of Eritrea in 1979, like that of South Sudan four years ago.

“So militarily, you have to confront the federal government and defeat them and then declare your independence. Then there’s question of recognition. So that’s the only way you change the boundaries in Africa.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/biafra-fight-military-keep-quiet-oyebode-dares-nnamdi-kanu/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

It's shameful that an Afonja professor believe that to get a referendum you have to fight war. Shameless goats. Very shameful

If you ask them to stop drinking toilet broom soup them go sey you be enemy of progress. Issorite continue

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Mor0nic product of free and watery education. He probably got his professorship from osun university. 'Professorial' ewedu-eating buffoon who only want to listen to what they want to hear.

When Idoma people go to Umuahia to tell kanu they are Biafrans, the ewedu scoundrels seal their ears with superglue and aradite but when some electoral theives who can't survive without politics money proclaim that 'Anambra is not part of Biafra' you see them drink gallons of oily ewedu soup in celebration making us believe that Biafra is somehow tied to their oduduwa placenta. Same people who claim they don't care about Biafra.

Bring an Ak-47 to the front of that nylon-shiit throwing professor, and see him shout 'ye E gba mi o' 'o ti o'. Congenital cowards

grin grin

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2017
But a goat cannot confront the lion....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by conductor7: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
But a goat cannot confront the lion....
Of course, we all know that Abiola and Awolowo were used as the sacrificial goats.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by hucienda: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Is this man really a professor?

Rarely seen such loads of bunkum, tosh and drivel in a write up by a supposed 'professor' in the academia.

With this kind of people, FFK had better think long and hard about the likely results of a referendum he's been musing of recent among his kith and kin.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu by slimghost(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
This has to be the most foolish piece i have read this while year. This fool should be tied to a stake and shot dead twice.

52 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.