Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nff Abeg Sack Amodu Now! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Abeg Sack Amodu Now! (604 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nff Abeg Sack Amodu Now! by Gpattern(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abeg make una tell mee who amodu better pas for coaching, since he become d national team coach in 1995 tell me what have he done with our national team, evrey single time he failed and yet our Big men NFF says he is the best we can offer, where is siasia, where is kadire ikana where is sunday olise or don't we have the fund to get a coach outside the country. if south africa can get albeto perera nigeria should be able to get any coach , hindick is free pls get d best and save our football.

Re: Nff Abeg Sack Amodu Now! by sultan003(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
From http://www.mtnfootball.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=27256, its says that AMODU will be sacked on friday and that NFF had already contacted HASSAN SHEHATA for the eagles job http://www.mtnfootball.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=27263.  I regard all this as rumor, espeacially the shehata part. even if the story is true, I don't think the guy will like to come to nigeria for obivious reasons

1. RELIGION
2. DISCIPLINE (He will have a tough time enforcing discipline)
Re: Nff Abeg Sack Amodu Now! by trending83(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program
Re: Nff Abeg Sack Amodu Now! by sinistyle(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
why should we sack Amodu. You people want to win all the time. For Christ sake, he quqlified us for the world cup. Hassan Shehata could not qualify Egypt for the past 2 editions of the world cup. Anyways, who will u like to replace him

(1) (Reply)

Wrestling Is Real / Your Favorite World Cup Team / Nigeria's John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.