Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread (20169 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
To get your monthly stipend ,the requirement below has to be met

*You must be physically verified at your LGA of residence

*Your profile name on NPVN platform must match your registered BVN name .
*Most times when volunteers are not paid,it is as a result of incorrect account details ,kindly make sure your BVN,Profile and Account Details
are filled correctly .

*Another reason is that your verified list from your state has not been sent to Npower

NOTE: If all these requirement have been met, Kindly be patience as you are in line for the next batch of payment .
Payment Issues?
Do not give your details to anyone else except N-Power reps who call you from the numbers listed below.

#NPowerNG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Okay. Let me stay here first. Brb
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Valmesk(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Many have done all those things listed, still they remain unpaid.What could be the cause.6months without stipend no be here o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by wolextayo: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Always do what you're capable of. You know you can't meet up with everyone yet you're talking about test. 90% of N health never see message

5 Likes

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
wolextayo:
Always do what you're capable of. You know you can't meet up with everyone yet you're talking about test. 90% of N health never see message
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed ,we are putting efforts to make sure everything works perfectly and smoothly for all applicants. Just be patient, if you have not received an SMS yet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tsam1959(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
wolextayo:
Abeg make una come carry dis one comot here sad embarassed, All this people talking anyhow.. undecided undecided undecided Go and research before talking. Use google and check the amount of people that applied ,stop using your area people to calculate your 90percent ..mtchw

10 Likes

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by wolextayo: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tsam1959:
Abeg make una come carry dis one comot here sad embarassed, All this people talking anyhow.. undecided undecided undecided Go and research before talking. Use google and check the amount of people that applied ,stop using your area people to calculate your 90percent ..mtchw
Who collected your biscuit? I'm I talking to you?

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by wolextayo: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed ,we are putting efforts to make sure everything works perfectly and smoothly for all applicants. Just be patient, if you have not received an SMS yet.
Thanks sir
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by wolextayo: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Seun do the needful
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by honestivo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
how about the issue where the three names are the same but the arrangement on bvn and the registration are different
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Samanza89: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Another white elephant thread...
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nifeola: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Npower news everywhere like evans and snake news
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by gashi12345: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Naija all the way! I never been paid ooo grin grin grin
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by jazinogold(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
j
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by SexyNairalander: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
booked
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by benjaminbenitz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:
OK
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Ericaikince(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
How much do I need to pay... I'm an illerate and I wanna participate grin grin grin
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
honestivo:
how about the issue where the three names are the same but the arrangement on bvn and the registration are different
It does not affect anything as long as the three names are written in full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please Am Using 2 Name On Bvn And I Register With 3 Names On My Bank A/c And It Active, Thesame 3 Name On My Npower Inf
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by larrymoore1: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just checked my NPVN profile, I saw the status as qualified but I have not been paid from December to June. All my details are correct. What could be the problem.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by realjoker(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:

*Most times when volunteers are not paid,it is as a result of incorrect account details ,kindly make sure your BVN,Profile and Account Details
are filled correctly .

*Another reason is that your verified list from your state has not been sent to Npower

NOTE: If all these requirement have been met, Kindly be patience as you are in line for the next batch of payment .
Payment Issues?
Do not give your details to anyone else except N-Power reps who call you from the numbers listed below.

#NPowerNG
It will be better if you can create a single running thread in politics section, For all issues pertaining npower program.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by oshe11: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
I jst dey envy dis npowerng guy jobgrin

Na dis he job I wan apply for grin

Bt pls oooo....

As a doubting thomas......

mk sure u chek those numbers for npower official site ooo......

Dnt want U guys to be MMMed oooo

tho MMM is back nw shagrin

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by LUGBE: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am coming with my question
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by alliousbuk(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good day sir, am npower applicants. My name an bvn are correct but I have not been verified because of lack of information. I have been posted to my primary assignment but since that time up to day I have not receive any stipend so many times I use to go to your office in kaduna an complaint but lastly they advice me to apply another one again an I did. My question is are you going to consider me. My name is Ali Mohammed from kaduna thank u sir

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by ultimate77(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please my backlog from January to april has not been paid. Please when am i expecting it? Im getting frustrated o.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by evansjeff(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG
Good evening sir, Thanks for the good job...please keep updating us. I just heard from an unreliable source that collection of device for the 2016 volunteers starts on the 15th of July, how true is this?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by greatjoshy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
hello sir, please after the registration of my Npower two days ago, immediately it was successful and the unique number was displayed on the screen for me to copy out/print, my computer went off cos someone steped on the wire.... I tired registering again with same informations as i earlier provided so that i could get back my unique pin but it keeps telling me that i have aldeady registered.
Please how can i get the unique pin cos there's no link for 'Reprint'
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by greatjoshy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG
hello sir, please after the registration of my Npower two days ago, immediately it was successful and the unique number was displayed on the screen for me to copy out/print, my computer went off cos someone steped on the wire.... I tired registering again with same informations as i earlier provided so that i could get back my unique pin but it keeps telling me that i have aldeady registered.
Please how can i get the unique pin cos there's no link for 'Reprint'
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by CHOREM(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG
I haven't been paid since the inception of this programme, my NPVN profile name was misspelled as OGUNLEYE Oluwaremi Chriistiana, the name Christiana has double ii which make it differ from my name on BVN profile
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos. / Must One Wear Suit To An Interview/apptitude Test??? / How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.