Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (27840 Views)

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help / Heavy Flooding At Lokogoma Estate Abuja Video / Tips Of Buying Land In Lagos That Is Devoid Of Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Akesan lasu/isherri road
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
grin Island is safer than Lekki or Ajah when it comes to flooding.
I could tell, yourrynot being truthful.. smiley
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by toseen7: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
tongue grin Is a lie,we are still using vehicles...comment cava mon frere?
grin grin go book your own "Uber Canoe" grin

Je suis un bon bro, comment etait votre
journeé?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by dicosuccess(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Epe.
you can come and be a witness.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
I could tell, yourrynot being truthful.. smiley
grin smiley Ayam a child of God,I don't tell lies.

Do you like Badagry?there are land for sales if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by hardbody: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
Please, I mean somewhere within lekki as well as island

Lekki and island are already under water as you can see, so what is your question

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
grin smiley Ayam a child of God,I don't tell lies.

Do you like Badagry?there are land for sales if you don't mind.
no..there is reason for those areas of interest . Thanks though, I'm not ungrateful
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by ncoolsome(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
festac town is totally devoid of flood..one of the best drainages in the world,i repeat in the world..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
toseen7:

grin grin go book your own "Uber Canoe" grin

Je suis un bon bro, comment etait votre
journeé?
Lmao,uber canoe bawo,be careful...

Bien merci mon frere,a demain....

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by DWJOBScom(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
This my estate is is lekki? And what's the security like?

very good and dependable

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
no..there is reason for those areas of interest . Thanks though, I'm not ungrateful
tongue It is a pleasure
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
tongue It is a pleasure
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
dicosuccess:
Epe.

you can come and be a witness.
But I saw lekki -epe being flooded. Or is this very Epe different?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by doskie(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
hakeem4:
Ikorodu is devoided of flood

But brimstone and mai human suya dey there sha

But to be serious Ikorodu is a chilled place , good electricity , roads and no flooding wahala
yea

except for bahd baddo baddest.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by dicosuccess(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
But I saw lekki -epe being flooded. Or is this very Epe different?

lekki isn't Epe, the distance between those two places is much. coz after Epe, it's Ibeju-lekki then Eti-osa where you apparently locate Lekki.

There is only "lekki-epe expressway"

So Epe differ from lekki

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by iedide: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ikorodu ke
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by murphy02(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ikorodu does not flood
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
selfmadeboss:
when important qestions are been asked here, broke idiots like you should learn to shut the Bleep up

lol... frustrated fellow who carries all the world's serious problem.............. your anger shows how poverty has eaten deep into your sense of humour...... before I forget,,,, let me send you my account number so you can send me some money.... stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
dicosuccess:

lekki isn't Epe, the distance between those two places is much. coz after Epe, it's Ibeju-lekki then Eti-osa where you apparently locate Lekki.

There is only "lekki-epe expressway"

So Epe differ from lekki

Thanks a lot for this info

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by minniekennie: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lekki
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by minniekennie: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ajegunle
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by toseen7: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
Lmao,uber canoe bawo,be careful...

Bien merci mon frere,a demain....
grin E ma binu sir, i don woju o! grin

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
toseen7:
grin E ma binu sir, i don woju o! grin
Cheers,anything for your nigga?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by toseen7: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
Cheers,anything for your nigga?
Baba, na Àgbo jedí dey o, grin

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op that one part is called no-part
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by adodofemi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
hakeem4:
Ikorodu is devoided of flood

But brimstone and mai human suya dey there sha

But to be serious Ikorodu is a chilled place , good electricity , roads and no flooding wahala
What of Oro?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
toseen7:

Baba, na Àgbo jedí dey o, grin
Haaaaaa! I've been looking for this herb since last year,how can I get it...I want 2 bags grin grin

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Bestman111(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ojodu
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by toseen7: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
Haaaaaa! I've been looking for this herb since last year,how can I get it...I want 2 bags grin grin
grin e plenty for A.J city na cheesy

But 2 bags? undecided you wan do party ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
toseen7:
grin e plenty for A.J city na cheesy
But 2 bags? undecided you wan do party ni? grin
grin cheesy
undecided grin Add me up on whatsapp,I'd mention you on a quiet and coded thread.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by muller101(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mushin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
I live downhill on the mainland the water just dey flow commot very good drainage here in Awuse Estate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PICK YOUR FLOOR WOODEN TILES HERE WITH PICTURE / Buy Locally Made Metal Security Doors Call 08182481552 For More / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.