Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table (3284 Views)

Ivanka Trump’s PA Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) / Meet Trump's Daughter "Ivanka Trump" - Her Biography And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Of course a nitwit like you will not know that you use the word " were" if the persons referred to are deceased. Well I used the word "were" because they are late. I will continue educating you. That's my little contribution to improving your low life existence.
Like I said, they are Japanese and Chinese citizens as well. It's after 1am and a jobless Americana wannabe can't even sleep. I bet you don't have electricity as we speak. Jobless dimwit. Obsessed about a country you don't have a stake in.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Of course a nitwit like you will not know that you use the word " were" if the persons referred to are deceased. Well I used the word "were" because they are late. I will continue educating you. That's my little contribution to improving your low life existence.
You forget about them being Japanese, Chinese and British too. No wonder you couldn't sleep in your dinghy one room infested with rats and mosquitos. Okrika wearing piece of crap. Go and sleep jobless fool.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 1:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Like I said, they are Japanese and Chinese citizens as well. It's after 1am and a jobless Americana wannabe can't even sleep. I bet you don't have electricity as we speak. Jobless dimwit. Obsessed about a country you don't have a stake in.

You are already sounding like a broken record with this your "you're not an American, I'm the only American" line. By the way, why are you so desperate to be recognized as the only American here? Maybe that's the only thing you have going for you, that's the only thing you can massage your ego with because you can't brag about your education, your work or the kind of mundane life you live. I pity those who are so unfortunate to be family or friends with a no-good rapscallion like you. Your type can only be a source of pain and regrets to those who know you. Bonehead, blockhead, knucklehead and any other negative head you can think of. And I'm not talking about "giving head" because I know that's the only thing your warped reasoning will come up with. Scumbag

3 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

You are already sounding like a broken record with this your "you're not an American, I'm the only American" line. By the way, why are you so desperate to be recognized as the only American here? Maybe that's the only thing you have going for you, that's the only thing you can massage your ego with because you can't brag about your education, your work or the kind of mundane life you live. I pity those who are so unfortunate to be family or friends with a no-good rapscallion like you. Your type can only be a source of pain and regrets to those who know you. Bonehead, blockhead, knucklehead and any other negative head you can think of. And I'm not talking about "giving head" because I know that's the only thing your warped reasoning will come up with. Scumbag
I must be getting to you Mr Jobless. How many Nigerians are not sleeping this time of the day ?. No wonder you are condemned to life of penury.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I must be getting to you Mr Jobless. How many Nigerians are not sleeping this time of the day ?. No wonder you are condemned to life of penury.

Getting to me bawo? Lol!! On the contrary, I am having fun kicking the butt of an intellectually challenged buffoon.

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Getting to me bawo? Lol!! On the contrary, I am having fun kicking the butt of an intellectually challenged buffoon.
A jobless skunk having no job and no money living in squalor is having fun. I guess there's a new definition of fun now. Go wash away the generational curse on you.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A jobless skunk having no job and no money living in squalor is having fun. Go wash away the generational curse on you.

You seem not to be able to do without the words"skunk" and "generational curse". It's like you life is synonymous with them. Anyway if you think your infantile verbal jabs are having any effects on me, perish the thought. I have your time today. I will continue to bare before you the kind of idiotic, jejune and moronic slowpoke you are

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

You seem not to be able to do without the words"skunk" and "generational curse". It's like you life is synonymous with them. Anyway if you think your infantile verbal jabs are having any effects on me, perish the thought. I have your time today. I will continue to bare before you the kind of idiotic, jejune and moronic slowpoke you are
Go and sleep Mr Jobless.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Go and sleep Mr Jobless.

Lol!!! Mr Lucasbaloney my "papa" ordering me to go to sleep. Nope!! Can't do sir. Ready to kick butt all night. If you can't handle that, then I suggest you follow the example below:

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Lol!!! Mr Lucasbaloney my "papa" ordering me to go to sleep. Nope!! Can't do sir. Ready to kick butt all night. If you can't handle that, then I suggest you follow the example below:

One of the many roaches in your smelly dinghy one Room face to face you live. Congrats Mr No Job.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 2:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
One of the many roaches in your smelly dinghy one Room face to face you live. Congrats Mr No Job.

You keep regurgitating same words over and over again. Are you sure you ever saw the four walls of a university? I feel as if I am debating a primary school pupil. No class, No knowledge, No erudition and above all No sense. Lightweight schnook!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 2:24am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

You keep regurgitating same words over and over again. Are you sure you ever saw the four walls of a university? I feel as if I am debating a primary school pupil. No class, No knowledge, No erudition and above all No sense. Lightweight schnook!!!
It's 8.23 pm in Chitown now and 2.23am in Nigeria and a jobless and worthless Americanna wannabe can't sleep. You see the difference between successful people and unsuccessful people like you. Go and sleep.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 2:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
It's 8.23 pm in Chitown now and 2.23am in Nigeria and a jobless and worthless Americanna wannabe can't sleep. You see the difference between successful people and unsuccessful people like you. Go and sleep.

Look at this clown. He has been reduced to time keeping. Mr accurate time keeper, you have been exposed as a dunderheaded, halfwit goof ball. Maybe you should stop wasting your time attacking a truly successful Donald Trump who is way more intelligent than your pathetic self and try to improve yourself academically and character wise. Who knows maybe one day you will be one making the news while others comment about you. But if you persist in this stupid and nonsensical rantings then I'm afraid there is no hope for you

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 2:40am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Look at this clown. He has been reduced to time keeping. Mr accurate time keeper, you have been exposed as a dunderheaded, halfwit goof ball. Maybe you should stop wasting your time attacking a truly successful Donald Trump who is way more intelligent than your pathetic self and try to improve yourself academically and character wise. Who knows maybe one day you will be one making the news while others comment about you. But if you persist in this stupid and nonsensical rantings then I'm afraid there is no hope for you
It is almost 3am in your cave and a yellow eyes, brown teeth Okrika wearing piece of human debris can't sleep. You need a Pyschiatric cure for your fetish obsession about a country you do not contribute a dime to. Your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria and you are stuck in permanent penury like your forbears . You will get tired since my data is unlimited unlike you who have to pony your little money to buy one. Keep it up. Success is far from you. By the way,can I see your yellow jaundiced eyes?. Anonymous fool . You can't even show your ugly face.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by IJOBA2: 2:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
YOU HAVE BEEN WHITE-WASHED grin

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 2:46am On Jul 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE BEEN WHITE-WASHED grin
What is wrong with you tramp servile dogs that makes you guys not to have a job. Ya'll must be conmen like tramp University owner.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 2:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
It is almost 3am in your cave and a yellow eyes, brown teeth Okrika wearing piece of human debris can't sleep. You need a Pyschiatric cure for your fetish obsession about a country you do not contribute a dime to. Your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria and you are stuck in permanent penury like your forbears . You will get tired since my data is unlimited unlike you who have to pony your little money to buy one. Keep it up. Success is far from you. By the way,can I see your yellow jaundiced eyes?. Anonymous fool . You can't even show your ugly face.

Oh!! You went to check out my profile. Dunce!!! You can't even deduce that most people online post pictures and create profiles that are far from real selves. You must be dumber than I thought to think you can decipher my real Identity by simply viewing my nairaland profile. Birdbrain!! Your entire contribution to our exchanges have convinced me that you are nothing but an overgrown, tantrum throwing baby. You reason like a child, write like a child and behave like a child. I hope you have not exceeded forty years of life already because that would mean that you'd be a fool forever

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Oh!! You went to check out my profile. Dunce!!! You can't even deduce that most people online post pictures and create profiles that are far from real selves. You must be dumber than I thought to think you can decipher my real Identity by simply viewing my nairaland profile. Birdbrain!! Your entire contribution to our exchanges have convinced me that you are nothing but an overgrown, tantrum throwing baby. You reason like a child, write like a child and behave like a child. I hope you have not exceeded forty years of life already because that would mean that you'd be a fool forever
Coming from a guy who's jobless and foaming in the mouth, will wear your scorn as a badge of honor. How come you loudmouths on nairaland are very good in hiding your identity. I will feed your entire family and not miss a beat. Get your fifteen minutes of fame on nairaland and go back to your worthless life. Bozo the clown supporting a bigot.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Coming from a guy who's jobless and foaming in the mouth, will wear your scorn as a badge of honor. How come you loudmouths on nairaland are very good in hiding your identity. I will feed your entire family and not miss a beat. Get your fifteen minutes of fame on nairaland and go back to your worthless life. Bozo the clown supporting a bigot.

I had to laugh out loud at your feeding my entire family boast. That's a new low even for a lamebrain like you. God has blessed my family and placed us above want of the necessities of life and I am grateful to Him that I don't have to depend on egomaniac dumb asses like you. I have a lot of people dependent on me and I don't need to go about bragging about that like I visualize a scatterbrained fellow like you doing. Go and feed your malnourished intellect and character they are the ones in need of nourishment.

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 3:17am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

I had to laugh out loud at your feeding my entire family boast. That's a new low even for a lamebrain like you. God has blessed my family and placed us above want of the necessities of life and I am grateful to Him that I don't have to depend on egomaniac dumb asses like you. I have a lot of people dependent on me and I don't need to go about bragging about that like I visualize a scatterbrained fellow like you doing. Go and feed your malnourished intellect and character they are the ones in need of nourishment.
Unlike you, I am very gainfully employed because I have to take care of my kids. Will be going to sleep later and Goodluck to you on playing Baba Ijebu. That or armed robbery probably your source of income. The law will catch up with you one day.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Unlike you, I am very gainfully employed because I have to take care of my kids. Will be going to sleep later and Goodluck to you on playing Baba Ijebu. That or armed robbery probably your source of income. The law will catch up with you one day.

Those kids are so unfortunate to have a fatheaded cretin like you as a father. I'm not even sure their mum is not the one bearing the burden of their upbringing because I find it heard to believe that a pinheaded jackass like yourself can be a responsible father. Have you even fed and taken care of yourself that you are talking of taking care of kids? What kind of morals will you teach those innocent kids when you yourself are a vile oaf. SMH for you

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Those kids are so unfortunate to have a fatheaded cretin like you as a father. I'm not even sure their mum is not the one bearing the burden of their upbringing because I find it heard to believe that a pinheaded jackass like yourself can be a responsible father. Have you even fed and taken care of yourself that you are talking of taking care of kids? What kind of morals will you teach those innocent kids when you yourself are a vile oaf. SMH for you
Village masquerade, I don't need to puff myself up for a lowly jobless peasant like you. I have met 5 people on naira land . Two in Chicago and three in Nigeria. Need I say more unlike a faceless and jobless human debris. Show your face and let people know who you are. Bet Naija playing piece of garbage.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 3:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Village masquerade, I don't need to puff myself up for a lowly jobless peasant like you. I have met 5 people on naira land . Two in Chicago and three in Nigeria. Need I say more unlike a faceless and jobless human debris. Show your face and let people know who you are. Bet Naija playing piece of garbage.

You can't puff yourself up where I am, A twerp like you can not be accepted in the social circle I belong to. You belong among the dregs of society. A blockhead dolt like you can only wish to attain to the heights I have reached in life but you can't because to do so you need to be academically sound and erudite in your field of learning. Not the kind of mundane scholarship you obviously have acquired. And you need to be found worthy in character and learned discourse not the garbage and gutter traits you are exhibiting here. Lowlife spoof!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 3:52am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

You can't puff yourself up where I am, A twerp like you can not be accepted in the social circle I belong to. You belong among the dregs of society. A blockhead dolt like you can only wish to attain to the heights I have reached in life but you can't because to do so you need to be academically sound and erudite in your field of learning. Not the kind of mundane scholarship you obviously have acquired. And you need to be found worthy in character and learned discourse not the garbage and gutter traits you are exhibiting here. Lowlife spoof!!!
For spending N1.000 on data, you deserve to mouth off, That's a princely sum to a vacuos tripe like you. A worthless and jobless fool living in a cave trying to mouth off. Can send you some clothes so you can throw your okrika clothes into the garbage can they belong to. Brainfart.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 4:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
For spending N1.000 on data, you deserve to mouth off, That's a princely sum to a vacuos tripe like you. A worthless and jobless fool living in a cave trying to mouth off. Can send you some clothes so you can throw your okrika clothes into the garbage can they belong to. Brainfart.

Haha!! I wonder the amount of of stress it caused your brain cells for you to be able to construct this comment. At last you are beginning to upgrade your language. If that is the only thing I achieved today, I am satisfied. From today the dictionary should be your companion. You must study to show yourself worthy of a place at the table of learned men. And stop spending your time with hoes and junkies, no good ever came of that. And my final piece of admonition to you is, Stop being stupid

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 4:07am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Haha!! I wonder the amount of of stress it caused your brain cells for you to be able to construct this comment. At last you are beginning to upgrade your language. If that is the only thing I achieved today, I am satisfied. From today the dictionary should be your companion. You must study to show yourself worthy of a place at the table of learned men. And stop spending your time with hoes and junkies, no good ever came of that. And my final piece of admonition to you is, Stop being stupid
A skunk acting like an eagle. Tell your folks at the village to cleanse you of the cursed placed on you. A life going no where and so obsessed about a man that couldn't give a hoot about you if you drop dead. Keep your American fetish going and you will find out that perpetual poverty is yours while your contemporaries are thriving.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A skunk acting like an eagle. Tell your folks at the village to cleanse you of the cursed placed on you. A life going no where and so obsessed about a man that couldn't give a hoot about you if you drop dead. Keep your American fetish going and you will find out that perpetual poverty is yours while your contemporaries are thriving.

Are we back to "Skunk" and "curses". And here was I just praising you for an improvement in your vocabulary. Typical of the swine you are, you have gone back to grovel and wallow in the dirt of garbage English. It's a shame. Of a truth I now know that you are irredeemable. Just like a leopard can not change it's spots so lowlives like you can't do without knavery

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 4:21am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Are we back to "Skunk" and "curses". And here was I just praising you for an improvement in your vocabulary. Typical of the swine you are, you have gone back to grovel and wallow in the dirt of garbage English. It's a shame. Of a truth I now know that you are irredeemable. Just like a leopard can not change it's spots so lowlives like you can't do without knavery
A lowly peasant hibernating in a cave is spouting gibberish. A jobless fool waiting for a pie in the sky from tramp. Keep waiting and maybe tramp will mail your visa to you. Your lapping behind him is not doing any good to you because you are still jobless. Look at the time in your cave and you are still foaming in the mouth about a guy you can't carry his jockstrap. Loser, go and sleep.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A lowly peasant hibernating in a cave is spouting gibberish. A jobless fool waiting for a pie in the sky from tramp. Keep waiting and maybe tramp will mail your visa to you. Your lapping behind him is not doing any good to you because you are still jobless. Look at the time in your cave and you are still foaming in the mouth about a guy you can't carry his jockstrap. Loser, go and sleep.

I have a Visa already Ok. It's you who should be worried your illegal immigrant status will be discovered and ICE agents will come for you. Keep up your despicable and slimy shady dealings and deportation will not be far from you. No wonder you are rooting for the dems so they can accommodate your illegal ass. I will be in the US next month and would have loved to meet you to assist you but with the kind of ignominious character you have exhibited here, how am I sure I won't be jumped on and mugged? I'd rather keep away from the crime loving and bloodletting inhabitants of Chicago. Nothing good comes out of you guys. It's no surprise the criminals Obama and Rahm Emmanuel are from there. Despicable lots

4 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

I have a Visa already Ok. It's you who should be worried your illegal immigrant status will be discovered and ICE agents will come for you. Keep up your despicable and slimy shady dealings and deportation will not be far from you. No wonder you are rooting for the dems so they can accommodate your illegal ass. I will be in the US next month and would have loved to meet you to assist you but with the kind of ignominious character you have exhibited here, how am I sure I won't be jumped on and mugged? I'd rather keep away from the crime loving and bloodletting inhabitants of Chicago. Nothing good comes out of you guys. It's no surprise the criminals Obama and Rahm Emmanuel are from there. Despicable lots
Liar, you are not even good at lying. Keep making a fool of yourself. Where will a miscreant and a jobless Cu*t like you get one. No wonder your life is a mess. I was just in Germany, South Africa and Nigeria few weeks ago and where was your ICE ?. Born American unlike an obsessive cave inhabitant like you. See my face and I am not hiding like you squirrel. You are a mental dwarf indeed. I criticize trump even in Chicago dailies. Both Sun times and Tribune. 1 million tramps can't do nada to me in America. I am as American as Apple Pie. You have to worry about your worthless existence in the Titanic.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by Lucasbalo(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2017
mexxmoney:

Pathetic lying scum. Your parents were American citizens and they never filed for you and now you get a visa. You are a piece of debris I thought you were. Fvking liar. No wonder you are miserable in life with a foul mouth. Jobless fool trying to be important on nairaland. You are stuck with poverty for life. Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Re: Ivanka Trump Sat In For Her Father At The G-20 Leaders' Table by mexxmoney: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Liar, you are not even good at lying. Keep making a fool of yourself. Where will a miscreant and a jobless Cu*t like you get one. No wonder your life is a mess. I was just in Germany, South Africa and Nigeria few weeks ago and where was your ICE ?. Born American unlike an obsessive cave inhabitant like you. See my face and I am not hiding like you squirrel. You are a mental dwarf indeed. I criticize trump even in Chicago dailies. Both Sun times and Tribune. 1 million tramps can't do nada to me in America. I am as American as Apple Pie. You have to worry about your worthless existence in the Titanic.

I guess you were also just in in Antarctica. Bloody bezonian. I'd advice you to roll up your rucksack, leave that homeless shelter and get a good job. Shameless welfare dependent dems always wanting to live off other people's hardworking. The foodstamps you were raised on was from other people's sweat and you want to keep living on government handouts. Thank God for Trump, he will soon send in the feds to your crime infested Chicago and vermin like you will be fished out and kicked out of the US. Scoundrel lucasbaloney

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Real Reasons Why Millions Are Flocking Into SA / Nobel-winning Biologist Apologizes For Remarks About Blacks / ANC Suspends Julius Malema - Whats Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.