Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (4410 Views)

To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. / I Just Feel Like Slapping Someone now,n am with a soldier..shud I Slap Him? / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ayomorocco(f): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2007
Being a member of a forum, you come across and against different people from all walks of life. At Nairaland, majority of the people are Nigerians. It is inevitable that egos will clash and tempers will sometimes be frayed. Many people would have come across others whom they will loath, despise, pity or toward whom general negative feelings will be felt.

So Nairalanders, if given the chance, which fellow Nairalander will you gladly give the gift of a hot slap (or cold shoulder - if you abhor violence) because of their annoying/irritating/exasperating attitudes?

Let's have your views and why.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2007
I will gladly donate my slap to ThiefofHearts. He is an obnoxious, rude, mannerless, argumentative noodle. grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2007
Is that what Jesus would do? cheesy
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by debosky(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2007
WWJD? tell TOH to turn the other cheeks (you know the ones i'm talking about wink) for more slaps from me! grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ ThiefofHearts, Are you following me about? Haba, I left the Beyonce thread for you, now you have followed me here. grin angry grin cheesy wink
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2007
Isnt that what Jesus would do?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2007
OK, I will give you a Glasgow Kiss. How about that? tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by whiteroses(f): 1:00am On Feb 06, 2007
i will slap my sister because if she wants to post shitty topic and she knows people will dis her she'll login as my username and post her nonsense topic, but now i changed my password
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by LadyT(f): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2007
If I got to slap the number of silly people on here I would break my hand. grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by OmoEko1(f): 4:59am On Feb 06, 2007
THERE IS JUST THIS ONE  PERSON I WILL LOVE TO SLAP SO BAD THAT I WANT A MARK ON HIS FACE smiley smiley smiley, IS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anonymous
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by OmoEko1(f): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
go to bed don't u have classes tommmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:08am On Feb 06, 2007
2morrow is my wonderful day off cheesy, do want to come over cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 5:23am On Feb 06, 2007
oh i know who i wanna slap so bad, but am afraid they might enjoy it, so i ll save it
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by OmoEko1(f): 5:23am On Feb 06, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

2morrow is my wonderful day off cheesy, do want to come over cool
I HAVE CLASSES TOMM, BUT THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER  wink
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ZuluNation(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2007
bluenubian:

oh i know who i want to slap so bad, but am afraid they might enjoy it, so i ll save it

I have a feeling I know too grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 5:27am On Feb 06, 2007
ZuluNation:

I have a feeling I know too grin grin
oh am sure u do grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by gbadex1(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2007
gbade would surely love to slap gbade tongue

*hic!* , don't mind me it's the sepe talking. . . . tongue

@ topic starter:

i'd surely love to slap you for creating such a dumbass topic.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ayomorocco(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2007
gbade. x:

@ topic starter:

i'd surely love to slap you for creating such a dumbass topic.

@ Gbade, I'd love to see you try. angry shocked. One karate chop will be all it takes to finish you. Don't underestimate my skills mate tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by gbadex1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2007
Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. . . .more shit-talk than ever. .
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ayomorocco(f): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2007
gbade. x:

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. . . .more shit-talk than ever. .

*YAWNS*
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2007
as I requested earlier

Nairaland Rule # XXVI: No posting while intoxicated shall be permitted on nairaland, especially if your name is gbade x grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by angelchi(f): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2007
no one, atleast nt yet. cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 1:52am On Feb 12, 2007
i would like to slap thiefofhearts
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:10am On Feb 12, 2007
lol all these people after me.

is that what Jesus would do, stilettos?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 2:20am On Feb 12, 2007
did i tell you i have a church?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2007
forgot, you must be a heathen tongue

did I steal your man?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2007
ThiefofHearts, I see you are still winding people up shocked, lol, Hope they don't call for your head soon. tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2007
lol smc

thief you can never steal my man, never. You look washed out and he has taste. heathen? oh well look in the mirror. kiss
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2007
Stilettos:

lol smc

thief you can never steal my man, never. You look washed out and he has taste. heathen? oh well look in the mirror. kiss

@ Stilettos LMAO, Now that was very funny, what did ThiefofHearts do to you? She wound me up sometime in the past too (but that is in the past).
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Brymore(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2007
Though it sometimes helps when u give vent to dangerous emotions, doing something like watching movies or listening to music might help instead of thinking of who to slap or who not to.
But then, the thread is interesting, but it might arouse the violent part of gentle people who are trying to keep a lid on the violence in them.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2007
i am not taking this serious pls lmao lol any time she winds me up i kick my dog lol tongue(joking) i am just messsing this is not a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Huh!,tongue-splitting; A New Trend (pics) / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / 19-year Old Mother Delivered A Three-headed Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.