Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440410 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
PrexyD:
Debbie my love am sorry for what your passing through but to say the truth its all your fault, you allowed Thelma and Noel to deceive you even after you heard the truth from an reliable source. just play your cards
well and don't do anything stupid.

ride on Mimy
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
vakjay08:
9c update nne. U're gud at wot u do. Kip it up.
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pinkfeet:
thumb up

thanks for update
u're Welcome dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
vakjay08:
9c update nne. U're gud at wot u do. Kip it up.
thanks dear.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pinkfeet:
thumb up

thanks for update
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
adontcare:
Debbie do the right thing by telling ur mum. George, dis one u started noticing Gift beauty, hmmm. Well lemme relax and watch d drama unfold. Good job ma
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by abefe99: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
this is my first time of commenting on this story even though mariannade did not bother to ask about me this story is very interesting as usual but please don't let George to fall deep before he know the kind of person Thelma is God bless
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
abefe99:
this is my first time of commenting on this story even though mariannade did not bother to ask about me this story is very interesting as usual but please don't let George to fall deep before he know the kind of person Thelma is God bless
Abefee dear, i'm deeply sorry for not asking after u,i can never forget you, you're the first person that motivated my writing, i hope you're ok?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by abefe99: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
;Dam fine just being disturbed by omomalaria ;Dam fine just being disturbed by omomalaria
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nyela(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
great work.. you keep us delighted with this crafty piece of urs. cant seem to have enough... keep up, more light to ur lamp
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nyela:
great work.. you keep us delighted with this crafty piece of urs. cant seem to have enough... keep up, more light to ur lamp
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by 1marking(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
marianneada:
thanks dear
waiting 4more Updates
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Rukkydelta(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really beautiful
I pity Debby she wasn't wise enough
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by crislyn(f): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chai Debbie my favorite pesin..i hope u r alrt. My favorite writer this year...wehdon ma.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by jbaby265(f): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
teamgorge and gift..

sorry Debby

thanks for the updates dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by princemozyk(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Keep going following... And in love.... cool
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Pinkfeet: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2017
even if Debbie has made a mistake i still prefer her than Thelma, Debbie live a plain life not like madam fake virgin
Debbie don't worry everything will be okay just a matter of time. u need keep the baby and tell ur mother.
team Debbie.
this gift girl shaaa..... i dey wash u
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by francis6611(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]......finally here at last...my first reply in NL...this story is so spectaclar....more inks to your pen...keep up.the good work
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Healer007: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked
See how Thelma is hammering on abortion as if its no biggie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
francis6611:
[color=#000099][/color]......finally here at last...my first reply in NL...this story is so spectaclar....more inks to your pen...keep up.the good work
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by mercyymai(f): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Healer007:
shocked
See how Thelma is hammering on abortion as if its no biggie

I wonder o....

Holy virgin thelma
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
My people pls pardon me, i dey village, i promise to update tomorrow, i dont have quiet time to concentrate and type.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Toyin223(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
marianneada:
My people pls pardon me, i dey village, i promise to update tomorrow, i dont have quiet time to concentrate and type.
Saved Journa
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Toyin223:
Saved Journa
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jasonteague(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Really beautiful
I pity Debby she wasn't wise enough
it can happen to you too. don't judge her
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Rukkydelta(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Jasonteague:
it can happen to you too. don't judge her
I reject it
And please I'm not judging her just stating the obvious smiley
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by princemozyk(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2017
shocked shocked cool love the flow update nuh....
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Healer007: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
marianneada:
No p
Network dey d village sef undecided
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
****** Debbie's mother was fuming with anger, she can't believe her own daughter was fooled by a man,she felt like flogging Debbie.

Debbie was so ashamed of herself, she knew she had disappointed her mum, she wished the ground would open and swallow her,

"Finally my enemies have succeeded, your father's people will laugh at us, Debbie you have disgraced me"her mother lamented

"Mummy i'm sorry" she apologized crying

"This is not a matter of being sorry, that boy cannot abandon you with this pregnancy, we must visit his family, they need to know about this, he must marry you "

"Mummy i don't want to force him to marry me, i'll keep the baby and take care of it"

"Shut up!, what do you know about life?, what will happen to your education? do you think you can take care of a child single handedly, or you think i'll allow you stay here with the pregnancy"

"Mummy please, i can suspend school and start working for you, i dont want to see Noel again in my life"

"You're very stupid, i don't hire pregnant women, get ready we must visit his house tomorrow"

"Mummy i'm sorry" she repeated

"Oh please, you've said this a million times, i don't need your apology right now, just pray he accepts the pregnancy or else, i'll send you to the village, now leave my sight! " her mother screamed angrily

She meant to run to her room but her mother stopped her

" Come back here?! "she ordered her

Debbie froze with fear

" So that useless boy gave you five million naira to abort the pregnancy? "

" Yes mum"

"He's playing with fire, what will you do with five million naira? , does he think we're poor, i don't need his money, he must marry you oooo, you won't stay in my house with that pregnancy o"she thundered

"But mum, i can take care of my child" she retorted

"So you have mouth to argue with me, just get ready, i'll take you to his parent's house tomorrow, hope you still remember the address to their house?, go to your room please" she said dismissively

Gift was busy in the kitchen preparing juice for George, she was feeling better, she was busy singing and didn't know when he walked into the kitchen, he was enjoying the song, when she finished, he applauded her and she was startled when she heard him clap,

"Good day sir" she curtsied

"I've told you to stop calling me sir, i can see you're feeling better, you sing like an angel, you have a nice voice" he commended her

"Thanks" she said shyly

"let me help you with the juice since you're almost done, while you quickly prepare indomie for me, i'm famished"

She thanked him and rushed off to get the indomie from the store, in a while she got busy with the indomie.

********* she dished out his food, and informed him that his food was ready, he insisted she tasted the juice and also begged her to join him,

He was busy with his food while she watched him, the door bell rang and she sprang up

"It must be Ruth and Dorothy" she exclaimed

"where did they go to? " he asked her

"They went to the market"

She smiled inwardly and was glad that they were finally home as she was nervous sitting with him in the dining.

She opened the door and was shocked to see a pretty damsel standing before her.

"Good day ma" she curtsied

She ignored her greeting

"Where's my boyfriend?" Thelma asked bluntly

"please, who's your boyfriend"? Gift asked innocently

"Please don't stand here questioning me, where's George?" she asked her rudely

"Oh sorry ma, he's over there,"

She brushed passed her and went to hug her boyfriend, he was shocked to see her,

"Baby you didn't inform me you were coming" he said pecking her on the cheek

"i wanted to surprise you, Debbie told me how you helped her, so i decided to pay you a surprise visit, to say thank you"

"And you refused to pick my calls"

"I'm sorry, my phone was on silent mode, but i'm here now, tell me how much you missed me" she teased him

She sat down and saw the extra glass of juice on the table, she fumed in jealousy

"Baby, who was enjoying your meal with you? "

"Oh I forgot, Gift come over here" he beckoned on her "and she moved closer

"Gift, meet the love of my life, Thelma,"

Thelma rolled her eyes

"She's pretty sir, Welcome ma" she said smiling, Thelma noticed how beautiful she was, her white set of teeth sent chills down her spine, she cant imagine George and her together

"I begged her to keep me company while i eat, Mirabel left for Akwa Ibom today and i was bored" he tried explaining to his girlfriend

"Who's she and what is she doing here?" She asked angrily ignoring what he said

"She's a family friend, she lives here with us for now"

"What?, you mean she's a house girl?" she threw at him

"Not really, she's a family friend"

Gift excused herself and ran off to the room

"Thelma, don't tell me you're jealous of that poor innocent girl" George said feeling disappointed

"So i should be happy that my boyfriend is here frolicking with his mother's maid" she yelled at him

"Don't create a scene here,it was just a harmless act, i only enjoy her company,"

"Enjoy her company?"

"She lost her mother and have been crying uncontrollably, i'm doing this just to console her, you're the one i love and you know that"

"can't you see how beautiful and sexy that girl is, she has plans"

"Thelma please stop, no one will ever take your place in my heart, i love you so much that i don't think about any other woman except you"

She realized how much her words hurt him and she went to him and hugged him

"Baby i'm so sorry, i was being childish," she apologized

He feigned a smile

let's go to the sitting room and relax" he called Gift to clear the table, he watched Thelma eye the poor girl.

They walked to the sitting room and kept themselves busy with movies.

********** ******The drive to Noel's house the next day was quiet, Debbie's mum have not met Noel's parents before, all she wanted was a rich husband for her children, she accepted Noel immediately she heard he was from a rich home, and she awaited the day her inlaws would visit to ask for her daughter's hand in marriage, she knew they would help her boost her restaurant business, she sighed remembering Noel denied the pregnancy.
They got to their destination and luckily for them, Noel was about driving in and they drove in with him, they packed their car and ignored him, Noel alighted from his car and rushed after them, he would have handled them alone with his mum but his father was around, he prayed he doesn't come out of his room until they leave.

Debbie's mum instructed the maid to call her madam, they settled down on the couch Noel tried to pretend as if nothing happened,

"Mummy, you didn't tell me you were coming to my house"he said to Debbie's mum

Debbie and her mum eyed him, he felt uneasy as he knew what awaited him, his mum came down in a jiffy, dressed in a simple short ankara gown,she exchanged pleasantries with Debbie and her mum,

Debbie introduced her mother to Noel"s mum,and she was happy to meet her, but felt everything wasn't alright with such an impromptu visit, She offered them snacks and juice, but Debbie refused taking hers as she would throw up instantly, her mother sipped her juice and went straight to the point.

"I'm here to know when you're coming for the introduction ceremony, we need to rush everything before her pregnancy becomes obvious" she said bluntly

Noel's mother was taken aback, she looked at her son, then at Debbie's stomach

"I dont understand, what is going on here"

,"Noel impregnated my daughter and offered her five million naira to abort the baby" her mother said rudely

"Mummy, i mistakenly impregnated her, but i've told her that i cant marry her because i have a fiancee, i even gave her money to take care of herself " Noel told his mother

"Since he had already explained everything to your daughter, what else do you want me to do"? "his mother asked angrily

" Both of you are joking, you will mistakenly marry her just the way you mistakenly impregnated her, because she wont abort that baby, you must marry her, "Debbie 's mother thundered standing on her feet

" Woman, your daughter is not the first girl my son ever brought home, so because he brought her home, she felt she' s now his wife and shamelessly opened her legs wide for him, and how am i even sure that my son is the father of the baby" Noel's mum charged at her

Debbie felt insulted and stood up angrily

"Your son is the father of my baby!" she said amidst tears

"My son is inlove with someone else, he's inlove with Princess Whitney and they're getting married soon, take your pregnancy to another man"

"Shut up woman!!!!!" Her husband fired at her coming down from the stairs

Everyone stared at the direction the roar came from and Debbie's mum opened her mouth agape, Noel's dad came down and stilled, he was lost in shock,

"i can't believe this," Debbie's mum muttered

"Mum, what is it? , this is Noel's dad" Debbie said

"Let's get out of here!!!!!!, let's leave!!!!!!" she screamed rushing out to her car, Debbie ran after and entered the car before she zoomed off, she was quiet throughout their drive home,she sighed all the way home.

when they got home, she called her daughter

"Deborah, get ready, i'll take you to our family doctor to abort that pregnancy, you will never marry Noel"she said calmly

Debbie was in lost of words, her mum came down from the car and walked inside, she rushed to her room and locked herself inside, she refused opening the door for Debbie .

8 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by yewande1234(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Now am speechless.......... I think Debbi's mom is having an affair with Noel's dad. Thanks 4 d update ma'am
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
yewande1234:
Now am speechless.......... I think Debbi's mom is having an affair with Noel's dad. Thanks 4 d update ma'am
u're Welcome dear

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
marianneada:
u're Welcome dear
Welcome back, nice update.What did you bring for me in the village.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.