Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient (24464 Views)

Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W / Kokun Foundation Donates N200,000 To Pastor Ajidara / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by tk4rd: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
ecoeco:
A whole Tekno

Just 200k

Mtchewwwww
Wetin boys de use chop suya
On a very good Friday night

#Eco99#

Which one of these is more like sacrifice.?
1. Drinking 5 bottles of N200k-per-bottle champagne.
2. Washing your hands and feet with 5 bottles of N200k-per-bottle champagne.
3. Donating just N200k to a cancer patient.
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by oluseun19: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's nice
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by crystalclear(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why waste so much money when his cancer can be cure with just food?

Check this out!

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION;GLASS HOUSE•
CARL IKEME NEEDS A DIET THERAPY NOT A CHEMOTHERAPY!

Goodmorning dear authority,

My name is Enoch Olorunkemi,a resident of Lagos.Few days ago I read from tabloids and social medias regarding the prevailing health issue of our own goal keeper,in person of Carl Ikeme.
Furthermore,I also read that he is due to undergo a chemotherapy,owing to the fact that he has leukaemia,otherwise known as blood cancer,that is pathetic enough.We all are aware of the aftermath of such therapies,wherewith a lot of money and time maybe wasted.
Moreover,this brings me to the subject matter that is sequel to the above.As a patriotic Nigerian,am pleased to recommend my fiancee,a professional dietician,practicing over seven years and has several testimonies of lethal ailments such as cancer,hypertension,kidney diseases and many more being cured by her.Her researches are none theory but practically oriented,proven and tested to be curative overtime.
Consequently,its been confirmed according to her research that Carl's case isn't one that chemotherapy can cure but a good diet therapy will do,without costing much.There's always a saying that “the taste of the pudding is in the eating.” and also that 'a book is not judged by its cover but by the quality of its content.'
Nonetheless,going by retrospects,we have lost souls of so many promising and enterprising Nigerians to macabre,that common food we are ignorant of could cure.I will advice us not to gamble with Carl Ikeme's life.We all love him,and appreciate his immense efforts in recent past.We need him to get back to his feet and continue flying the great Nigerian flag high within and outside the country.
In conclusion,I will be exhilarated if she's granted the chance to prove her dietetics dexterity,experience and professional competence.
Thank you for your understanding,with best regards.
Long live the Nigerian Football Federation.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Below are her contact details and few of the numerous testimonies on her official Facebook page/platform:
Miss Enyo Blessing (C•E•O)
Nichole Dietary Consultancy.
Telephone-08137739878.
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by babapressy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good heart
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by Danuvie(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow. That's very generous. http://www.kenandakyns.com
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by barallanee(f): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2017
ecoeco:
A whole Tekno

Just 200k

Mtchewwwww
Wetin boys de use chop suya
On a very good Friday night

#Eco99#

u are ill....help u nid... lipsrsealed
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by greatseed: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2017
ecoeco:
A whole Tekno

Just 200k
Mtchewwwww Wetin boys de use chop suya On a very good Friday night

#Eco99#

Suya 200k in 1night!!! Abeg no use ur destiny take chop suya o......
Re: Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient by AlomoReloaded: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2017
ecoeco:

For u to de church de browse nairaland.... Thunder don already fire u in advance

Look at dis putrid thick-headed mediocrity-afflicted neophyte

#Eco99#

mpa gi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors / Bobrisky Rocks Green Wig To Recent Event / Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.