Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage (12019 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by godunia(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
The best advice is the one giving by the originator of marriage, husband's keep loving your wives as your own body, wives, have deep respect for your husband.Eph 5:33 and another is :forgive one another freely even if you have a cause for complaints . Col 3:13. Follow human advice at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by oshe11: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Otexdog:

https://www.nairaland.com/3909995/sexual-problem-wife
Cud be cost by too much pressure.....

Trying praying as well....

Or mayb u finished d juice during courtship
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Where's the correlation? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do you wish dead?

Hit like for Buhari

Share for Evans.
undecided undecided U must be very very mad.Evans is a criminal,compare him to your father who is also a criminal not with Bubu.Will be back to click like if u done uploading ur dad's pic. grin grin
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do you wish dead?

Hit like for Buhari

Share for Evans.

Where's the correlation?
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
A wonderful piece, I dare say.
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Sociologie(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2017
cool cool
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by pterson(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2017
One simple solution: think with your brain and not your heart.
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by silverspringle(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Well, for me, I am handling every challenges the best way I can cos I'm newly married but my greatest regret I have was telling my hubby how much I have in my savings and how much I earn. Was I foolish? I was just bn honest and open minded like I was taught in marriage class.
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by toprealman: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do you hate most?
Hit like for Evans,
Share for Buhari.
Quote or Report for YOU?
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by imstrong1: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
One reason for changes in marriage is pretense! before marriage ! It's a world of deception and pretence is the other of the day! People want to be seen as perfect/flawless never taking notes of each other bad attitude. It's liken to an exam; students get serious before exams and after the exams they become unserious. No one wants to tame the shrew or teach the inexperience or make an honest person out of a dishonest person so once marriage is desired people package themselves in pseudo,ready made, easy to use, highly desirable packages, after marriage what you see is what you get! So there are key signs to watch out before venturing into it
Re: Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Makes sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

2-Year- Old Playing On 100ft-high Balcony Ledge / Popular Home Remedies / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.