Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo (49261 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by hakeem4(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2017
lartty:
What is this one saying. who knew Yar'dua was injected with a virus then if not OBJ. mind u Abacha died before shehu.
he died in 1997

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by zionglory(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
See who dey talk about God grin
are you holier ��
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by PointZerom: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2017
whizzyleejr:
I almost cried when i heard the death of a good president like yar adua who is concerned with the well being of the citizen and not his family, declared his asset and no EFCC investigation

Pls it's Shehu Yaradua not Umaru Musa Yaradua that is bn Refired here. Shehu Yaradua was a military man and a brother to Umaru Musa Yaradua the former Head of State.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
nerodenero:
From grass to Grace
From Prison to Presidency
What will be, will be.
Success and breakthrough fall on me, amen
See Ecclesiastes 4:14
For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.
You are seeing the effects of the poverty he brought on us.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Ka ra o le Baba o! I just love this Man regardless of what anybody thinks about him.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Primebuilders(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2017
OBJ stop telling us what you know about leaders that have died. Tell us the hidden truth now about the ones still alive. It is only then i will take u serious.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by nellyelitz(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2017
That was the beginning of Nigeria new problem after the military
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2017
FrancisDiote:
It is only God that will judge this OBJ because he never did anything for Nigeria.

Talk about PHCN, he had opportunity to fix it but prefered to spend and embezzle billions of dollars. Now power is as epileptic as ever.

Ok GSM, that one everybody knows the story.

God gave him an opportunity and he messed it up

You are right.
Obasanjo is a problem to nigeria.
He got opportunities to get things right but he deliberately failed.

He gained nothing from prison he went to. Except when he returned back he wanted to be billionaire in dollars and also wanted to be life president despite he is a man with little intelligence.
This was a man that got chance to be the father of africa but he threw it away.

He caused the sixteen years failure of pdp.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Chuzzymax(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2017
If there something i learnt from the ex-president no matter how bad or good we are is all grace of God, i have nothing to say about is tenure as a president for we all have good and bad side thanks all
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by jhidey08(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Is it the same Abacha that died 1998 that killed yaradua who died 2010??
this thread isn't meant for kids.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Praktikals(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
hucienda:
For naija you must pass through prison to gain popularity.

Obasanjo, Buhari and co. Most recent graduate of naija prison is Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi can only be president of IPOB
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2017
jhidey08:
this thread isn't meant for kids.
You are a fool! Simple question I asked and you had to quote me with trash. Your old age doesn't make you more mature than me. And you just proved it.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Obasanjo that killed people like killing insects during his presidency.

Where is chief bola ige, funsho williams etc?

Obasanjo election violences and election riggings, only God knows how many people died through that.

Obasanjo was never capable of conducting free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by jhidey08(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are a fool! Simple question I asked and you had to quote me with trash. Your old age doesn't make you more mature than me. And you just proved it.
okay.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
mightyhazell:
which gsm?

Time for gsm reach,gsm enter naija!

Was he d one dat invented or sponsored the invention of gsm.

It's like sb taking the credit for bringing automobiles or aircrafts to nigeria.

Gsm no evn quik com naija sef. I remember somtym in 1999 wen we discussed at lecture theatres,how our smaller west African neighbouring countries already hav cobbler and vendor populations using the GSM!

Couldn't have said it better bro. I hate it when people say OBJ was the one that brought GSM to Nigeria. They could as well say he brought internet to Nigeria as well. Nonsense!!!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by TundeHashim(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this news?
Fulani's have no problem killing.

Who else has noticed the pattern of our Hausa-Fulani presidents.

Gen Sani Abacha: died in power

Alh. Umaru Yaradua: died in power

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari: missing
Sanni Abacha has no Fulani blood! Did Shehu Shagari (a pure Fulani) die in power? Ibos are the greatest hypocrites in the history of human race...May sense fall on u...
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by akilo1: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another lie again ..Everyone that knew Yard Adua personally will tell you what years and years of legendary smoking had done to his health before his incarceration by Abacha , you can say the Incarceration was worsened his health but Abacha didn't inject him with any Virus , if Abacha wanted to inject anyone with a virus it would have easily been Obasanjo because Obasanjo posed a bigger threat to him internationally than Yard Adua
shut up they don born you that time?what do you know little man about politics?
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2017
juman:
Obasanjo that killed people like killing insects during his presidency.

Where is chief bola ige, funsho williams etc?

Obasanjo election violences and election riggings, only God knows how many people died through that.

Obasanjo was never capable of conducting free and fair election.
You can't be so sure he killed them. If everybody knows Mr. A has a long-standing beef with Mr.B, any other person who has issues with Mr A can easily take advantage and hurt him.
Knowing fully well that Mr.B would be the primary suspect.
Besides people say Tinubu killed Funsho Williams not OBJ.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by JAHseal: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2017
rozayx5:
Here they come

The owners of the zoo

undecided

...and there u are, one of d caged apes in d 'zoo' !
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by squash47(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Yeligray:
In Nigeria, to be a president you must first go to prison but i no wan go kirikiri
Living in Nigeria alone,has already made u a prisoner,abi no be d same sufa wy we dy sufa to get visa to travel out,...dm wy dy prison tk dy sufa to comot ?
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Stop saying what you dont know. Yar'Adua was eliminated in prison on Abacha's orders by a military doctor (I forget his name now) who injected him with some still-to-be-identified substance.
The quarrel between Abacha and Yar'Adua went beyond politics - it had a personal dimension: Maryam had been married to Yar'Adua before she was snatched by Abacha and the first son, Ibrahim, was suspected by Abacha to really be Yar'Adua's which was the reason he was killed in a plane crash in 1996.
It was not so easy to eliminate Obasanjo without consequence because of his huge international profile. In the 1980's and 90's Obasanjo was one of the most internationally recognized Africans; same goes for MKO.

I can't see it anywhere that Maryam was previously married to Shehu. Besides, you don't kill someone you have known for 29 years as your son simply because you SUSPECT him to be another man's child. Stop saying what you can't substantiate bro.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Softhands(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Northerners should no longer be called "Born to rule" but "Born to die in Power"...it's Automatic!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Babacele: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2017
hmmm baba u are lucky but you didn't mention how Stella brought the message to you ,hiding the Bola Ige written warning in her most private ..... that beat the eagle eyes/ search by the prison officials .God bless her soul.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Guestlander: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Is it the same Abacha that died 1998 that killed yaradua who died 2010??

Hehehehe, that was the elder Yar'Adua. The president's older brother.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Leez(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another lie again ..Everyone that knew Yard Adua personally will tell you what years and years of legendary smoking had done to his health before his incarceration by Abacha , you can say the Incarceration was worsened his health but Abacha didn't inject him with any Virus , if Abacha wanted to inject anyone with a virus it would have easily been Obasanjo because Obasanjo posed a bigger threat to him internationally than Yard Adua
my broda i tire
ds man just like lie

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mu2sa2: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
What irony! Obj experienced first hand the conditions in our almost medieval prisons, yet did nothing in his 8 years as president about it. What an hypocrite he is saying all this now.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Konami94:

I can't see it anywhere that Maryam was previously married to Shehu. Besides, you don't kill someone you have known for 29 years as your son simply because you SUSPECT him to be another man's child. Stop saying what you can't substantiate bro.

Have you been in Nigeria the past 20 years ?
This info about Maryam and Ibrahim is common knowledge but you don't expect to find it written in Wikipedia do you ? Ask around for more information.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lie-nus, what's the name of the virus?

You knew he was going to die in office yet you made him a president?

This man talks anyhow, without thinking...
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by LUGBE: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
This man has come again, he has failed to tell us how he embellzed our money.

Always drawing sympathy.

Each time he tells story then watch it.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by DrogoG(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
I wish Obasanjo was killed by Abacha.

Obasanjo, is the most corrupt politician in West Africa! Both present and past.

Under this monster's administration, he wanted to rule for life and punished those who disagreed with him, including those who financed his presidential campaign and many high-profile people were assassinated.

Obasanjo had only 20k Naira in his bank account before he became president in 1999, but at the end of his disgraced exit from office in 2007 when his third agenda failed, he was the richest in Nigeria. Why? Because he massively looted the national treasury. He was the first president in Nigerian history who also served as the Oil Minister. He was personally in-charge of the oil money!!

Obasanjo thinks he's a Statesman, he's NOT. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail for all the corruption and atrocities he committed!!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Chyxki: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
I understand the spirit of your story. You've done what was expedient in your time as president. So what's left now is to end well.

God bless and be with you.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by dealslip(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
oxonek:

You obviously did not read Obasanjo's account well. Go through it again, then go through historical accounts from sources such as Tell [/b]and [b]Newswatch magazines, then return and write here again.
Don't mind him. Even Sergeant Roger Was The first to reveal this. Alot of them hadn't been born then. The senior Yar Adua's crime was that he revealed the secret that Abacha had mental issues, let us not also forget that Maryam Abacha was initially betrothed to be married to the Father of Yaradua but was already in love with Sani Abacha so she eloped with the baby of the Yaradua Patriach. Ibrahim Abacha, Abacha's supposedly first son belonged to the Yaradua Patriach. Sani Abacha was alledged to have killed Ibrahim in that Plane Crash where Ibrahim lost his live. This was the Genesis of the Yaradua family and Abacha family feud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.