₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,946,414 members, 4,033,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 January 2018 at 05:03 PM

Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) (1733 Views)

Biogas Production: An Innovation Every Farmer Should Key Into (pics+video)) / How To Use Your Farm Waste To Produce Cooking Gas And Fertilizer.. / Do You Need Loans For Your Farm? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Biogas is the term given to‎ the gas that ensues from the ANAEROBIC (Absence of Oxygen) decomposition of organic matter. Biogas is a renewable source of energy that belongs to the category of Biofuels. It typically refers to a gas produced from the biological breakdown of organic matter (such as food leftovers, farm waste) in the absence of oxygen.

This energy released allows Biogas to be used as a fuel for any heating purpose - such as cooking.

Biogas can be compressed, much like natural gas and utilized.

It can be used in a gas engine to convert the energy in the gas into electricity and heat

The Biogas or anaerobic digestion process also leaves a nutrient-rich digestate that can be used as fertilizer.

So why do you spend so much on gas when you can make your own gas?

We periodically organize Seminars/Workshops on how to design and fabricate Biogas systems, our next training is on Saturday, 16th December 2017.

For more info call 07056860969 or visit our website JOBAYE.COM

Here's a documentary on how our biogas system is helping a household with cooking gas..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8BhwFK3fE

Another documentary on how to run the Biogas on generators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU2tjo6kBvU

Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by ArchiPelago1: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
So Another Workshop Is Here!!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2017
ArchiPelago1:
So Another Workshop Is Here!!

Yess!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by ArchiPelago1: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2017
GoGreenNaija:

Yess!

Nice!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
The official countdown is on!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by ArchiPelago1: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
GoGreenNaija:
The official countdown is on!

Just 2 Weeks!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
ArchiPelago1:

Just 2 Weeks!

Its almost here
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
15 Days To Go
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
13 Days to go..
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Are you ready to Go Green? Are you ready to be Energy independent? Why do you labor to get gas when you can make your own gas?.. Join us at our intensive Biogas workshop on Saturday the 29th of July 2017. #Venue: Yaba Industrial Estate - No 3, Onike Road, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos. #Time:10am... For registration and further information visit Jobaye.com or call 07056860969.
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
12 Days to go..
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Biogas is a No brainer!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
11 Days to go
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by babyboy4every1: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
I visited one professor @ UNAAB and he taught me. In fact, he was happy i came to learn it. One problem i was having is the fact that i have to blend the waste. No elero is ready to do that for me. Very simple process.
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I visited one professor @ UNAAB and he taught me. In fact, he was happy i came to learn it. One problem i was having is the fact that i have to blend the waste. No elero is ready to do that for me. Very simple process.

that should be professor oyatogun?
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by DabLord: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
GoGreenNaija:

that should be professor oyatogun?
How much is the registration
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Biogas is power!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
8 Days To Go!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biogas is Clean and Cheap!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
1 week to go..
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
6 days to go!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by ArchiPelago1: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
GoGreenNaija:
6 days to go!

It's here already!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
5 Days to go..
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
ArchiPelago1:

It's here already!

Yasss!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by Moblord(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
where is the location
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Moblord:
where is the location

yaba, Lagos
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by dbelovd: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=babyboy4every1 post=58598868]I visited one professor @ UNAAB and he taught me. In fact, he was happy i came to learn it. One problem i was having is the fact that i have to blend the waste. No elero is ready to do that for me. Very simple process. [/quote

Do u reside in Abeokuta?
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Going Green is the only option!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just 3 days to go!
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
What are you doing this Green Saturday?
Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by Derealme(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria? Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

Re: Biogas Production: How To Generate Energy From Your Farm Waste (pics + Videos) by GoGreenNaija: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dont miss this

(0) (1) (Reply)

Endtime Rooster (pictures) / Welcome To Highhill Agri-business Academy Crop/livestock Interactive Class / Moringa Seed Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.