Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian (4101 Views)

16 Warning Signs You're Dealing With An Evil Person / Meaning Of Islamabad According To Fundamentalist / Aminu Daurawa : A Silent Fundamentalist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Fundamentalist Christians are described as having a literal interpretation of the Bible.

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees even telling them to keep young virgin girls for themselves

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

http://www.evilbible.com/Top_Ten_List.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by collinometricx: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2017
modified

bro below is Nt my doing

is being long I came this far
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
That bro above booking space, if I send Amadioha to you, you will blame me abi

LALASTICLALA, it's Sunday.

Abeg help us push the ministry of God to FP
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by oteneaaron(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2017
This Land has been bought with all the original documents Intact......Trespassers will be shot!!
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
They Yaff booked space finish.

Waiting for sensible comments from non-fundamentalist Christians.

Hope we start from there.

Btw, nice one @op
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Most of these Atheists are insane, demonized madmen. Taking advantage of the ignorance and gullibility of many Christians. If your Atheism was so Golden North Korea wouldn't be a deathhole.

I would do whatever it takes to propagate my faith, you do whatever you think is necessary to propagate ur Religion of Atheism.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
10. No one denies the existence of thousands of spirits and demons who parade themselves as gods. The rioting spirit inside you the op is certainly one of those demons

9.dehumanized Are u kidding. Not all renowned scientist even agree fully with evolution. E.g Vestigial organ as a proof of evolution as been disproved. In the 1990s there were 100 vestigial organs in humans today they ve reduced to 10 because scientist simply found the functions of most of them over the years and would find more.
I wasn't created by dirt(dust you mean) but by the life giving breath of God.

8. Crappy point. Don't get involved in something your brain can never comprehend.

7. Ignorance Christianity started after the death of Jesus. There was no Christian prior to the death of Jesus so no acts of violence that predates Jesus can be attributed to Christians. Secondly Christianity was a self correcting faith which by itself critiqued the Old testaments and revealed its limitations and even instructed its followers not to follow the laws of the OT. And all that was done way before your fore father could consider Atheism as a path.

6. Rubbish point. Who cares about Hinduism How many Christians even know anything about Hinduism. Christianity does not claim that other religions don't have power but we claim the absolute and infallible power.

5. The same science which once postulated that the womb is a free floating entity. Charles Darwin based his rejection of theism because of some supposed evolutionary facts. Same evolutionary facts that have been largely faulted and corrected over time. Before Evolution there was Abiogenesis, Spontaneous generation etc. Science keeps changing meaning it is not infallible. Christ is the truth. You would be stupid to base your life on science that changes. They once gave us the big bang theory last year they said it is no longer correct.

4. Who is claiming tolerance Christianity has eradicated more religions than you can even count and we would eradicate more!

3. shocked liar!!! You either don't know anything about this or you are deliberatley misinforming ppl to Mk them look stupid...

2. Hehehe lets not go there. I bask in the fullness of the almighty. He fills my mouth with good things and prosperity. He blessed me beyond measure. I witnessed and perceived him as early as age four and He still with me till day. All I have today is a gift from God. You had better join in and give ur life to Jesus.

1. Knowing the bible does not make you a Christian at all. There are many christians who never read the bible and are still Christians especially in Countries where bibles are outlawed. The first christian to die(thief at Jesus side) read no bible. The early Christians had no bible but just letters from the Apostles. Every Christian has the seal of the Holy Spirit which u wont have un till you testify and profess Jesus as lord and savior. Whether you live in a cave or under the sea if the holy spirit comes upon you then you can even write the bible. But without the Holy Spirit it is just a mere historical book without any spiritual significance. So the bible does not validate the Holy Spirit but the Holy Spirit validates the bible. That's why you would never understand until u give ur life to Christ.

#iamproudlyafundamentalist

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:
10. No one denies the existence of thousands of spirits and demons who parade themselves as gods. The rioting spirit inside you the op is certainly one of those demons

fundamentalist Christians do! just like fundamentalist Islamists would say "There's no other god except Allah"

9.dehumanized Are u kidding. Not all renowned scientist even agree fully with evolution. E.g Vestigial organ as a proof of evolution as been disproved. In the 1990s there were 100 vestigial organs in humans today they ve reduced to 10 because scientist simply found the functions of most of them over the years and would find more.
http://www.darwinwasright.org/vestigial_structures.html

8. Crappy point. Don't get involved in something your brain can never comprehend.
Christians already believe in at least 2 gods. Each one, CLEARLY, with their own subjective morality, Yahweh and Jesus. Then they use the well-acknowledged nonsense of the trinity to proclaim that they are together one god because monotheism has a bigger dick than polytheism or something. (The holy spirit is some sort of mysterious brain virus / hatchet-man that keeps you indoctrinated and resistant of reality.) Theologians even often acknowledge that if you claim that you understand the trinity, then you don't understand the trinity. And that's because it doesn't make any god damned sense. I wrote this to stick my hand up the dress and into the panties of Christians to give them the holy diddling that they want and deserve.

7. Ignorance Christianity started after the death of Jesus. There was no Christian prior to the death of Jesus so no acts of violence that predates Jesus can be attributed to Christians. Secondly Christianity was a self correcting faith which by itself critiqued the Old testaments and revealed its limitations and even instructed its followers not to follow the laws of the OT. And all that was done way before your fore father could consider Atheism as a path.

IG you're the type that critiques old testament, then you're not a fundamentalist Christian, seems you're barking up the wrong tree here

6. Rubbish point. Who cares about Hinduism How many Christians even know anything about Hinduism. Christianity does not claim that other religions don't have power but we claim the absolute and infallible power.

the point of number 6 flew over your head, read it again please

5. The same science which once postulated that the womb is a free floating entity. Charles Darwin based his rejection of theism because of some supposed evolutionary facts. Same evolutionary facts that have been largely faulted and corrected over time. Before Evolution there was Abiogenesis, Spontaneous generation etc. Science keeps changing meaning it is not infallible. Christ is the truth. You would be stupid to base your life on science that changes. They once gave us the big bang theory last year they said it is no longer correct.

age of the earth is the point NOT this one you're attacking, strawmaning much.....

4. Who is claiming tolerance Christianity has eradicated more religions than you can even count and we would eradicate more!
fundamentalist Christians do, you're not one

3. shocked liar!!! You either don't know anything about this or you are deliberatley misinforming ppl to Mk them look stupid...
misinformation? show us

2. Hehehe lets not go there. I bask in the fullness of the almighty. He fills my mouth with good things and prosperity. He blessed me beyond measure. I witnessed and perceived him as early as age four and He still with me till day. All I have today is a gift from God. You had better join in and give ur life to Jesus.

you're still avoiding the point!

1. Knowing the bible does not make you a Christian at all. There are many christians who never read the bible and are still Christians especially in Countries where bibles are outlawed. The first christian to die(thief at Jesus side) read no bible. The early Christians had no bible but just letters from the Apostles. Every Christian has the seal of the Holy Spirit which u wont have un till you testify and profess Jesus as lord and savior. Whether you live in a cave or under the sea if the holy spirit comes upon you then you can even write the bible. But without the Holy Spirit it is just a mere historical book without any spiritual significance. So the bible does not validate the Holy Spirit but the Holy Spirit validates the bible. That's why you would never understand until u give ur life to Christ.

holy spirit is a myth, it claims that it would reveal truth to you guys but you guys can't even agree on anything despite claiming to get revelations of truth from the same spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBDFe3mDtk

sorry, you're not

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:
Most of these Atheists are insane, demonized madmen. Taking advantage of the ignorance and gullibility of many Christians. If your Atheism was so Golden North Korea wouldn't be a deathhole.

I would do whatever it takes to propagate my faith, you do whatever you think is necessary to propagate ur Religion of Atheism.

BTW North Koreans worship their leader as god, that's hardly what atheists do, is it?

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:
That bro above booking space, if I send Amadioha to you, you will blame me abi

LALASTICLALA, it's Sunday.

Abeg help us push the ministry of God to FP

grin
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:
10. No one denies the existence of thousands of spirits and demons who parade themselves. The rioting spirit inside you the op is certainly one of those demons

5. The same science which once postulated that the womb is a free floating entity. Charles Darwin based his rejection of deism because of some supposed evolutionary facts. Same evolutionary facts that have been largely faulted and corrected over time. Before Evolution there was Abiogenesis, Spontaneous generation etc. Science keeps changing meaning it is not infallible. Christ is the truth. You would be stupid to base your life on science that changes

4. Who is claiming tolerance Christianity has eradicated more religions than you can even count and we would eradicate more.

2. Hehehe lets not go there. I bask in the fullness of the almighty. He fills my mouth with good things and prosperity. He blessed me beyond measure. He was with me as early as a age four and still with me till day. All I have today is a gift from God. You had better join in and give ur life to Jesus.

1. Knowing the bible does not make you a Christian at all. There are many christians who never read the bible and are still Christians especially in Countries where bibles are outlawed. The first christian to die(thief at Jesus side) read no bible. The early Christians had no bible but just letters from the Apostles. Every Christian has the seal of the Holy Spirit which u wont have un till you testify and profess Jesus as lord and savior. Whether you live in a cave or under the sea if the holy spirit comes upon you then you can even write the bible.

I don't even where to start from with you.

Anyways, your points are absolute bullshi-ts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

BTW North Koreans worship their leader as god, that's hardly what atheists do, is it?
They admire him and revere him just like some did for Hitler don't mistake that for worship.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
adepeter26:

I don't even where to start from with you.

Anyways, your points are absolute bullshi-ts
Lol you people called us out. Now we the fundamentalist are out and you are running. You better start from anywhere.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol you people called us out. Now we the fundamentalist are out and you are running. You better start from anywhere.
LoL

Your points were valid.

No vex abeg. Na weed cause am
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nostradamus: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2017
sitting on the fence cool cool coolsitting on the fence cool cool
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Lucario007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sigh. hopefulLandlord is at it again.
I am personally just appalled at the subconscious negative influence of Christians and Christianity. The belief in hell means that millions of people are content and happy to let other millions of people burn and suffer, simply because they do not believe the same things they do. Christianity promotes seclusion, it promotes hatred and discrimination, and it does all of this under the guise of love.
Let us not even get started on how ridiculous and unfair the concept of hell is, for a "just" and "loving" God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:

They admire him and revere him just like some did for Hitler don't mistake that for worship.

they worship him as a god bro!

[b]As a North Korean, I can tell you that this is incorrect.

There are no atheists in North Korea, there are only Kim Jong Un worshippers.

This is not said as a joke, in fact this is a fact.

In North Korea, children and adults are indoctrinated into believing that Kim Jong Un is in fact God himself. This is what I was taught as a little boy as well.

I was and still am FORCED to worship nobody other than Kim Jong Un himself. In fact, all of us have to worship him.

It is an obligation on all of us citizens of North Korea to worship him.

Here is a great source that I found that so greatly proves this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762569/Despot-Kim-Jong-worshipped-150-000-North-Korean-teenagers-youth-league-mass-rally.html

It is extremely disturbing, to say the least. The very fact that I have to bow down to such a fat man is beyond me.

The religion that we are forced to believe in is like this:

Kim Jong Un and his family are God(s)

Worship and do everything Kim + his family do

If you follow Kim Jong Un and his plan to “rule over the world” then you will be granted eternal paradise in the after-life

If you do not obey Kim Jong Un you will suffer for eternity in Hell (and you will also be executed in North Korea as well)

It is a horrible religion to believe in indeed. I wish I could leave this country.[/b]

source: https://www.quora.com/Are-North-Koreans-atheists

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Huh you people ehn you can form wisdom sha. Now you are all denying NK. Yet you same folks would claim irreligion made the west great. Well I can tell you for a fact that North Korea remains in tattered state as long as Christianity doesn't thrive there. People can only 'worship' Kim because Christianity hasn't enlightened them as it did the west and the world in fact. Kim who is certainly an Atheist knows that allegiance to Christianity would tear his country apart because a religious man would only be allegiant to the point of of a conflict with his faith

The scenario you described is similar to the story of king and Daniel but faith in God put a stop to that rubbish of deifying a king. People were created to worship. In the event they don't know the true God they would worship Sun, Moon, king, calf, Trees, Money, Water. Whatever beats their imagination.

North Korea is proof that Atheism is futile. If Christianity existed in NK the christians would see Kim as ungodly hence a rebellion would start and he would either have to become a political christian or true christian or his kingdom would fall. Religious people are the most stubborn and rebellious people they would never take the crap of Kim.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

North Korea is an Atheist country by all sensible definitions of Atheism. But even if u don't agree at least you would agree that Kim himself who subjected them all to a life of horror Is an atheist.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Statsocial:

North Korea is an Atheist country by all sensible definitions of Atheism. But even if u don't agree at least you would agree that Kim himself who subjected them all to a life of horror Is an atheist.

yeah, by that logic Nigeria is a Muslim country because our president is a Muslim

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I always tell KingEbukasBlog that he is an autotheist, not an atheist. But he never listens. Because it fits his agenda of anti-atheism. Though I'm not an atheist but I winder where his hatred for atheism is from
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Statsocial:

Huh you people ehn you can form wisdom sha. Now you are all denying NK. Yet you same folks would claim irreligion made the west great. Well I can tell you for a fact that North Korea remains in tattered state as long as Christianity doesn't thrive there. People can only 'worship' Kim because Christianity hasn't enlightened them as it did the west and the world in fact. Kim who is certainly an Atheist knows that allegiance to Christianity would tear his country apart because a religious man would only be allegiant to the point of of a conflict with his faith

The scenario you described is similar to the story of king and Daniel but faith in God put a stop to that rubbish of deifying a king. People were created to worship. In the event they don't know the true God they would worship Sun, Moon, king, calf, Trees, Money, Water. Whatever beats their imagination.

North Korea is proof that Atheism is futile. If Christianity existed in NK the christians would see Kim as ungodly hence a rebellion would start and he would either have to become a political christian or true christian or his kingdom would fall. Religious people are the most stubborn and rebellious people they would never take the crap of Kim.

North Korea is officially an atheist state . Quora is like a forum and discussions on Quora are based on personal opinions .

And according to official stats over 70 percent of North Koreans are atheists.

Any atheist denying North Korea as an atheist state is either ignorant or is propagating falsehood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by jonbellion(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by hopefulLandlord: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I always tell KingEbukasBlog that he is an autotheist, not an atheist. But he never listens. Because it fits his agenda of anti-atheism. Though I'm not an atheist but I winder where his hatred for atheism is from

Kim Jung Un is an autotheist and an autotheist is NOT an atheist

majority of North Koreans worship him and regard him to be god yet the western propaganda keeps asserting they're all atheists, its actually akin to claiming the few Jews who believed Jesus to be god while he was alive are atheists, let that nonsense sink in

I wonder how they even got the stat that they're atheists, I mean think about it for a minute, for a North Korean to claim there's no god is worse than a Saudi Arabian doing the Same cuz it means you straight up claim you don't believe Kim and his family exist which is a Felony, except and I suspect the question was rephrased and stats manipulated to make them atheists on paper OR the stat was gotten anonymously which is even worse cuz anonymously gotten data is open to massive manipulation

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by 4kings: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

North Korea is officially an atheist state . Quora is like a forum and discussions on Quora are based on personal opinions .

And according to official stats over 70 percent of North Koreans are atheists.

Any atheist denying North Korea as an atheist state is either ignorant or is propagating falsehood
Wowww
A citizen of the state in question has written about the indoctrination in his country, and you are here in Nigeria disregarding it as "personal opinion". SMH Dogma as usual cry

Aren't China, Japan, Norway, Czech Republic, Denmark etc not also mostly occupied by atheists even more than NK?
You really need to take a break from this irrelevant arguments...

hopefulLandlord:

Kim Jung Un is an autotheist and an autotheist is NOT an atheist

majority of North Koreans worship him and regard him to be god yet the western propaganda keeps asserting they're all atheists, its actually akin to claiming the few Jews who believed Jesus to be god while he was alive are atheists, let that nonsense sink in

I wonder how they even got the stat that they're atheists, I mean think about it for a minute, for a North Korean to claim there's no god is worse than a Saudi Arabian doing the Same cuz it means you straight up claim you don't believe Kim and his family exist which is a Felony, except and I suspect the question was rephrased and stats manipulated to make them atheists on paper OR the stat was gotten anonymously which is even worse cuz anonymously gotten data is open to massive manipulation

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Niflheim(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
@hopefulLandlord,

Another fantastic post!!!.......................................................You forgot the part about playing with live snakes on the pulpit and bombing abortion clinics!!!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
4kings:

Wowww
A citizen of the state in question has written about the indoctrination in his country, and you are here in Nigeria disregarding it as "personal opinion". SMH Dogma as usual cry

Aren't China, Japan, Norway, Czech Republic, Denmark etc not also mostly occupied by atheists even more than NK?

What North Koreans do is venerate Kim as the Supreme Leader since the means of production are overseen by Him . In Confucianism , its adherents including the religious atheists venerate and worship the spirits of the ancestors ; in Catholicism , its adherents venerate Mary , the mother of Jesus . But these entities are not seen as gods though they are worshiped and venerated by the adherents .

The atheist Confucians also erect alters of worship for these spirits and even perform rituals . We've seen Catholics bow down and worship the statue of Mary . But these spirits and Mary are not gods . The same thing happens with North Korea .

The worship and veneration of Kim does not mean he is a god in North Korea , its the way totalitarian governments subjugate and control their masses . There is no such conferment of the godhood titleship to the North Korean Supreme Leader .

Enough said my brother .
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Deicide: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I always tell KingEbukasBlog that he is an autotheist, not an atheist. But he never listens. Because it fits his agenda of anti-atheism. Though I'm not an atheist I winder where his hatred for atheism is from
Lol na only you? grin
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Deicide: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What North Koreans do is venerate Kim as the Supreme Leader since the means production are overseen by Him . In Confucianism , its adherents including the religious atheists venerate and worship the spirits of the ancestors ; in Catholicism , its adherents venerate Mary , the mother of Jesus . But these entities are not seen as gods though they are worshiped and venerated by the adherents .

The atheist Confucians also erect alters of worship for these spirits and even perform rituals . We've seen Catholics bow down and worship the statue of Mary . But these spirits and Mary are not gods . The same thing happens with North Korea .

The worship and veneration of Kim does not mean he is a god in North Korea , its the way totalitarian governments subjugate and control their masses . There is no such conferment of the godhood titleship to the North Korean Supreme Leader .

Enough said my brother .
He is God o grin but i know even if i show you a video of North Koreans saying he was God you won't still believe giving the fact of how ignorant you are. me don commot matter for ya case
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Deicide: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
4kings:

Wowww

Guy, i have watched so many videos on youtube and princesebuka was even the one that made me do more research on the country. It seems that he is only interested in winning an argument and propagating falsehood as far as it's to his favor and that all.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by obinna58(m): 5:22am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power And Victory Of The Cross! / Vote Your Best Pastor Of The Year 2009 Here. / Communion: Where To Buy Holy Communion Wafer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.