Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) (35194 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Medicals100: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
ELECTION MOST HOLD AND NO VACANCY IN ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE....SAYS ANAMBRA YOUTH FOR WILLIE MOVEMENT

Anambra Youth for Willie Movement led by Hon Ogbo Ogoazi Youth Leader And Dep Youth Leader Hon Okey Ekezie Michael of Onitsha North LG APGA held a Road Show/Rally in Solidarity of Gov Willie Obiano Re-election bid

The Leader of the group used the opportunity to Tell those aspiring for the office of the Governor To Stay Clear because No Vacancy in Anambra State Government House. And call More pic here

https://scholarscircle..com.ng/2017/07/mind-blowing-habits-to-stop-before-you.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by HungerBAD: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bad guys lol.

Few Chinese understand,communicate or even write in english. There is a strong probability, these ones even holding these signs don't even know what it says.

But common sense will tell them to play along,so that the supporters of the Governor don't descend on their businesses.

Basic survival skill 101.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Itimkpataka2: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin Paid Protesters grin

Looking at the Banner and the Rest , I didn't see anywhere they Ridicule IPOD or KANU , which means they r really afraid and definitely are paid to do this.

Where are the Anambra Not Part of Biafran Crew !!!?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is a large population of Chinese nationals resident in Anambra. I think the non-conduct of the election would also affect their businesses across the state hence the joining of the protest.

#AnambraElectionMustHold

12 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Election must hold in Anambra.
Nnamdi kanu should not shoot himself in the leg,
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra,
The election will hold and Obiano will return for a second tenure.
Simple.
*let me go and check my pot of stew in the kitchen jor*

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na so now.

The chinese don't want to lose their means of livelihood.

Who else could have made a road like the one below if not the chinese.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

Simple.
Only if you guys agree to restructure anambra state, nnamdi kanu controls the east at the moment

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by conductor10: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Paid minions. Tell China to merge with Pakistan if their citizens support this shithole called Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by conductor10: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Simple.
Nne, you can't be talking about Biafra and be talking APGA and PDP at the same time. That makes you sound like our backstabbing hypocritical neighbours known as Afonjas.

25 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
conductor10:

Nne, you can't be talking about Biafra and be talking APGA and PDP at the same time. That makes you sound like our backstabbing hypocritical neighbours known as Afonjas.
listen up dear, sometimes we Igbos take decision on an emotional ground.
We must be tactical in decision taking.
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Nnamdi kanu saying that Anambra election will not hold is a joke taken too far.
He should leave Anambra alone.
That election must hold and a winner will be declared.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by conductor10: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
listen up dear, sometimes we Igbos take decision on an emotional ground.
We must be tactical in decision taking.
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Nnamdi kanu saying that Anambra election will not hold is a joke taken too far.
He should leave Anambra alone.
For 100 years (since 1914) that Anambra has been developing, it has not become Dubai. So why should this one-day election be the factor that will make it surpass the development of America and Britain combined?

My dear, stop typing with sentiments. We Igbos are known to have no kings, thus our diversity and industrious nature. Why don't we stick together till the end this one time God sent us a unified and freedom fighter like Kanu?

Why participate in election and continue begging for crumbs like the usual when we can boycott the elections entirely, get our Biafra and rule ourselves like kings?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
[s]There is a large population of Chinese resident in Anambra. I think the non-conduct of the election would also affect their businesses across the state hence the joining of the protest.[/s]

#AnambraElectionMustHold
Amarabae:
[s]Election must hold in Anambra.

The election will hold and Obiano will return for a second tenure.[/s]
Simple.
Nov 18 is ofe nsala day.
make sure u both eat nsala dat day...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by DieBuhari: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
LOL.
Things are happening in Biafra.
The Chinese are just protecting their businesses.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by baddooboys: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Na so now.

The chinese don't want to lose their means of livelihood.

Who else could have made a road like the one below if not the chinese.
That was a false news...there is no such erosion ravaged area in Anambra....stop posting trash.
But here is a recent one in oshogbo, Y not focus on Oshogbo that got nearly collapsed yesterday...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
baddooboys:

That was a false news...there is no such erosion ravaged area in Anambra....stop posting trash.
But here is a recent one in oshogbo, Y not focus on Oshogbo that got nearly collapsed yesterday...

www.nairaland.com/3908704/erosion-destroys-road-links-nibo

Flat head

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by baddooboys: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

www.nairaland.com/3908704/erosion-destroys-road-links-nibo#58251711

Flat head
Ugly coneheaded dilapidated ...........
make I no finish wetin da my mouth

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
baddooboys:

Ugly coneheaded dilapidated ...........
make I no finish wetin da my mouth
e pain am cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
why una no infor me make i go collect my own 5k...but on election day if you see me outside call me afonja.

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Biafra will never come. Obiano will win again while Nnamdi Kanu returns to Kuje prison

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Protecting their financial interests in the State! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Simple.
an we Anambrans say we dont want to vote na by force.

24 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by baddooboys: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
e pain am cheesy
Pain who.... I think you are confused..
That Oshogbo weed and ewedu soup have coiled your brain to a point of no return

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Warship: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Simple.

Keep fooling yourself

Obiano girlfriend

No election will hold

Everyone will sit at home

No Registration No Voting

In short, people won't participate in the registration let alone voting

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by 9jabull: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Medicals100:

ELECTION MOST HOLD AND NO VACANCY IN ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE....SAYS ANAMBRA YOUTH FOR WILLIE MOVEMENT

Anambra Youth for Willie Movement led by Hon Ogbo Ogoazi Youth Leader And Dep Youth Leader Hon Okey Ekezie Michael of Onitsha North LG APGA held a Road Show/Rally in Solidarity of Gov Willie Obiano Re-election bid

The Leader of the group used the opportunity to Tell those aspiring for the office of the Governor To Stay Clear because No Vacancy in Anambra State Government House. And call More pic here

https://scholarscircle..com.ng/2017/07/mind-blowing-habits-to-stop-before-you.html?m=1

The picture has said it all, upon #1000 given to them by Obiano the manage to be 20 with Chinese that have no voters card.

This has showed that majority of Biafra in Anambra are in support of no election at least 99%.

20 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Simple.
It's shit like this that actually make me hate some igbos. What do you actually want? Do you think voting will change the status quo. How has obiano term affected your life and that of your family members.

17 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Warship: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

It's shit like this that actually make me hate some igbos. What do you actually want? Do you think voting will change the status quo. How has obiano term affected your life and that of your family members.

She is the girlfriend of Obiano

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Noneroone(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

Simple.
election won't hold by coming online and shout 'election must hold'
on 18th nov. go and vote let's see.

13 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
conductor10:

For 100 years (since 1914) that Anambra has been developing, it has not become Dubai. So why should this one-day election be the factor that will make it surpass the development of America and Britain combined?

My dear, stop typing with sentiments. We Igbos are known to have no kings, thus our diversity and industrious nature. Why don't we stick together till the end this one time God sent us a unified and freedom fighter like Kanu?

Why participate in election and continue begging for crumbs like the usual when we can boycott the elections entirely, get our Biafra and rule ourselves like kings?
No king in Iboland?
Obi of Onitsha nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
No king in Iboland?
Obi of Onitsha nko?
Obi of onitsha is ceremonial king.nobody listens to him in onitsha let alone in igbo land. kanu controls more people than the obi.NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ragamuffins....
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Obiano! Ndi Anambra are solidly behind you...

Carry Go!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest / Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.