Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please, Advice Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Advice Me (1329 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Advice Me by Engr06: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please I need serious and mature advice. My girlfriend who I love so much is pregnant for me. We actually saw it coming but the problem is am nt financially stable. Our parent arnt rich enough to carry the burden, but my woman and I has agreed to live on the little I earn as salary. Also, we are planning to have our introduction as soon as possible just to salvage the situation. I hinted my mum about my plan for the introduction (hiding the part that she is pregnant already). Mums response was to be patient since I already know the situation of things from the home font, she advice we shud wait till probably next Year, hoping things will be better. Its really a trying moment for me presently as I can't concentrate, thinking how am going to cope as there is no help anywhere. I love my girl, she understand the situation of things and she is ready to sail with me no matter how, and I dnt want her to suffer for any reason. Being a poor boy, I dnt know how to go about the whole thing.
Please I need advice on what to do. (abortion is out of it)
Note: is there anyone who has experienced this and scaled through.
Re: Please, Advice Me by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mr. Engr.. First of all u were so careless to get her pregnant without thinking of the conequences...
Now it has hit U hard...

U knew that u were incapacitated financially...
Since u are not considering an Abortion(Right decision)...Go ahead and let ur parents knw about it...Before its too late..Since ur Mother suggested next Yr...let her knw now...so that everything will be fast..

So that u will not be shamed...

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Me by Marvel1206: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Mr. Engr.. First of all u were so careless to get her pregnant without thinking of the conequences...
Now it has hit U hard...

Since u are not considering an Abortion(Right decision)...Go ahead and let ur parents knw about it...Before its too late..Since ur Mother suggested next Yr...let her knw now...so that everything will be fast..

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Me by adadike281(f): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thirded
Re: Please, Advice Me by SlimHan(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
@Engr06

There is an adage in Yoruba that says "The father will end up solving the issue we are hiding from him"
Your best bet here is informing your mum
I understand the fact that you might be trying to avoid staining your lady's reputation but at this stage, put that aside cos with the state of Nigeria presently, you might end up needing your parent particularly your mother in the marriage.

I love your idea of NO ABORTION tho.
Re: Please, Advice Me by Brownish24(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mr,i think d best way is u shld open to ur mum nd do a little thing about d marriage don't make it a big.jst do it according to what u ve.God bless ur new home
Re: Please, Advice Me by Engr06: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
SlimHan:
@Engr06

There is an adage in Yoruba that says "The father will end up solving the issue we are hiding from him"
Your best bet here is informing your mum
I understand the fact that you might be trying to avoid staining your lady's reputation but at this stage, put that aside cos with the state of Nigeria presently, you might end up needing your parent particularly your mother in the marriage.

I love your idea of NO ABORTION tho.
thanks so much.. ... GOD BLESS U
Re: Please, Advice Me by Engr06: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Brownish24:
Mr,i think d best way is u shld open to ur mum nd do a little thing about d marriage don't make it a big.jst do it according to what u ve.God bless ur new home
Am grateful
Re: Please, Advice Me by Engr06: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Now it has hit U hard...

I ll find a way to inform mum this week.. ... .the pregnancy is still a month old. Nevertheless, I av to act fast. I so much appreciate this
Re: Please, Advice Me by sisisioge: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Well, now that your girl is in the family way you should just marry her quietly. Budget shouldn't exceed 50k( I hope she's not Igbo). No need to make too much noise, just finish the whole ceremony in her father's living room. Then start your simple life...I hope she works too.
Re: Please, Advice Me by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op, you understand your parents more. Will they be understanding towards this issue? If yes, feel free to tell them. I think you should pay her bride price and do a court wedding.
Re: Please, Advice Me by yvesboss(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Engr06:
Please I need serious and mature advice. My girlfriend who I love so much is pregnant for me. We actually saw it coming but the problem is am nt financially stable. Our parent arnt rich enough to carry the burden, but my woman and I has agreed to live on the little I earn as salary. Also, we are planning to have our introduction as soon as possible just to salvage the situation. I hinted my mum about my plan for the introduction (hiding the part that she is pregnant already). Mums response was to be patient since I already know the situation of things from the home font, she advice we shud wait till probably next Year, hoping things will be better. Its really a trying moment for me presently as I can't concentrate, thinking how am going to cope as there is no help anywhere. I love my girl, she understand the situation of things and she is ready to sail with me no matter how, and I dnt want her to suffer for any reason. Being a poor boy, I dnt know how to go about the whole thing.

My 2kobo..poverty is a thing of the mind..get out of that poor boy attitude and find something doing..you have more mouth to feed now..making money should be the focus now and not self pity

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
sisisioge:
Well, now that your girl is in the family way you should just marry her quietly. Budget shouldn't exceed 50k( I hope she's not Igbo). No need to make too much noise, just finish the whole ceremony in her father's living room. Then start your simple life...I hope she works too.

Ahn ahn madam, only 50k ?

Will you allow me to marry you with just 50k, biko lemme give you my number..let's meet and start planning to do the marriage sharp sharp. Don't worry iyam your spec tongue
Re: Please, Advice Me by zolapeperenpe(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

Will you allow me to marry you with just 50k, biko lemme give you my number..let's meet and start planning to do the marriage sharp sharp. Don't worry iyam your spec tongue

If i may ask, what exactly are you bringing to the table? Your untreated Erectile dysfunction? Na real 'iyam your spec' Mtshew!

Re: Please, Advice Me by sisisioge: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

grin grin grin grin
You no year say our guy has knocked the girl up? At this point, na only government go collect money...money for marriage certificate. The rest sef suppose dey free grin
Re: Please, Advice Me by sisisioge: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

If i may ask, what exactly are you bringing to the table? Your untreated Erectile dysfunction? Na real 'iyam your spec' Mtshew!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be so cruel about the guy's predicament baby, maybe he wan marry me gift him elder brother ni grin
Re: Please, Advice Me by ennon92(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2017
yvesboss:

My 2kobo..poverty is a thing of the mind..get out of that poor boy attitude and find something doing..you have more mouth to feed now..making money should be the focus now and not self pity
the least he can do is to rob...Mr Op, run ur race based on ur pace
Re: Please, Advice Me by EfemenaXY: 1:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Engr06:

This rankles.

Why should your parents take responsibility for your irresponsibility?

Your entitlement mentality is breathtaking.

#Born first then God go provide#

Oga Engineer man up and sort out you ish YOURSELF. Hope your misus has got a job / source income? If not, good luck on your meagre salary.
Re: Please, Advice Me by Fkforyou(m): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2017
I hope you are a graduate and you've applied for N-power sha... undecided

Dude, make sure you jack your ass off so that you can pass that exam, not for yourself, but for your family.

I'm not saying you should settle for it and become complacent..o.. It's just to give you a head start.

Just make up your mind now and be ready to face your responsibility as a man even though you feel you're not ready, it's the price you have to pay for your mistake... undecided

As for the wedding, tell both of your parents I'm sure they would understand and try to assist you guys as much as possible.
Re: Please, Advice Me by mira24(f): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2017
yea ur mum is right,but u 're a grown man now,u should no ur own decisions. I think u should go ahead wth d marraige proposal no matter how little u earn.A portion of d bible says he who findeth a wife would obtain favour,just dont worry u will survive. ..just dont put d girl jnto shame,
Re: Please, Advice Me by Amhappy(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2017
The part I love best is 'Abortion is not an option '. Bro it's time to increase your hustle. May God prosper you.
Re: Please, Advice Me by Engr06: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
mira24:
yea ur mum is right,but u 're a grown man now,u should no ur own decisions. I think u should go ahead wth d marraige proposal no matter how little u earn.A portion of d bible says he who findeth a wife would obtain favour,just dont worry u will survive. ..just dont put d girl jnto shame,
amen... Tnx
Re: Please, Advice Me by Engr06: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Amhappy:
The part I love best is 'Abortion is not an option '. Bro it's time to increase your hustle. May God prosper you.
Amen, thanks so much
Re: Please, Advice Me by jashar(f): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Daddy wa, berra do small introduction and then go to court to finalise the deal. shikena... don't go and break ya back for nothing...

Advice for others.

Please, pre-marital sex isn't the best.

(1) (Reply)

Let me double your money. / Fear Women / My Househelp Just Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.