Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (91997 Views)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Kimkardashain(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2017
poor lekan,bad barbie,poor sophia,
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Shakyroh320(f): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Barbie is a Judas, I just hope Sophia comes out of this unhurt,I can see Sophia and Lekan together, my opinion though, more wisdom dear
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Splinz(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Damn! "You fart a lot...and drool when you wake".
WTF! Mbok, I cannot coman die for mess.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by swankmee(f): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dammn.... Some younger sis gat no chill at all. I DISLIKE BARBIE
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by queenitee(f): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
This Barbie is just a no for me
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by officialflex(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Angelsss:

‘I have a bad feeling about this, like something terrible is going to happen to us’ Kachi was frightened by the way Sophia drove, she’d never seen her give way to recklessness.

‘Come on, move the damned car’ Sophia fired the horn, why was all this happening? So just on the night her Oscar was in trouble, they had to be this terrible traffic.

‘I think relaxing would help, we could’ve just called one of his friends and all this would be over’ Kachi sighed and looked out the window.

She could feel it, Christmas was already in the air, each corner had a tree and the street lights were decorated with penchants of Christmas symbols.
‘You know, this is always my best season, there’s just something beautiful about Christmas, something blissful and peaceful to, I believe Jesus actually exists’ Kachi continued dryly knowing very well her friend wasn’t paying attention to whatever she had to say.

‘Yea right, Jesus is real so stop running your mouth’ Sophia was getting impatient with the traffic.

‘You don’t have to be rude you know? I’m trying to get you to relax’? Kachi whispered.

‘If something happened to him, I could never forgive myself’ Sophia sobbed. Oscar was the only man that had looked her way since her first boyfriend had broken up with her. She knew she wasn’t attractive, most men came for her body and she wouldn’t let them, at the end of the day, they made fun of her and called her silly names, ‘Fatty’ was always among them.

‘Oh God don’t start, how can you say such? Nothing would happen to him’ Kachi felt bad anytime Sophia cried, she was just too fragile to get hurt.

‘Okay, you know how much Oscar loves me, he accepts me the way I am, he loves me so much, he reminds me of Benet in so many ways’ she smiled sadly.

‘Honey don’t go there, Oscar and Benet have nothing in common’ Kachi hissed angrily.

‘You never really liked Benet did you?’ Sophia was forced to laugh.

‘Oh please, he never deserved you, how did you even fall for that guy, I know he was hot and happening but any man who isn’t loyal ain’t worth my shit’ Kachi hated Benet after she’d seen Barbie and him making out, the scene had haunted her for several days, but she wouldn’t let Sophia in on what she’d seen.
It would have wrecked her completely.

‘I don’t know Kachi, sometimes I wish I was so thin that I’ll never ever want to worry about getting fat’ she relaxed against the car seat.

‘Soph, do you think finding a man is all about the way you look? You’re lucky to have a man like Oscar, don’t allow your insecurities get in your way of love, you have a problem with your weight but that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to be loved and cherished’ Kachi consoled her.

‘You know why I love you? You always find a way of lifting my spirits, I wish I could do that to you when you’re down’ she knew how Kachi could be when she got depressed.

‘Well there’s just one thing you can do, find me women that are into women’ Kachi grinned and focused on the road.

‘You aren’t serious are you?’ Sophia fixed her seatbelt and ignited the engine as the traffic lightened.

‘Yes I am, I wanna be happy baby, like you and Oscar, just that in place of a dick, I’ll be having cucumbers or fingers’ she added.

‘Oh please, I am not sleeping with Oscar, I told you before, I’m keeping myself for my wedding night, I want it to be special’ Sophia wanted giving Oscar her virginity once they got married.

‘Oh please, you should break it and enjoy, you’re missing out on a lot’ Kachi winked.

‘Okay, fasten your seatbelt, we’re about to fly’ Sophia warned and increased the speed.

‘You have to slow down Sophia, I am not finding it funny, what if we have an accident’? Kaci frowned disapprovingly.

‘I am in perfect control mademoiselle, trust me’ Sophia ignored her warning.
She was happy she had a friend like Kachi, she helped her feel good about everthing, helped her accept herself. Christmas was already in the air, fog had built up and the night was going to be cold, she didn’t know what happened, but she looked out the window for a minute.

‘Oh my God, the brakes, the brakes!’ Kachi screamed, but it was too late, they’d bumped into a black colored Honda civic.

‘Oh my God, what have I done’? Sophia was deeply terrified as she brought the car to a halt, she’d bumped into another car, she hadn’t been fast enough with the brakes.

‘I told you, girl, I am not with you on this one, you’ll handle yourself’ Kachi swore angrily as they both stepped down.
Luckily, there weren’t other cars ahead of the Honda, but they’d done a huge damage to the back of the beautiful car.

‘Lord help me out of this’ Sophia walked gingerly to where the car was parked, but there was no one inside.

‘There’s no one’ she turned to face Kachi.

‘Yes, but we can’t run if that’s what you’re thinking, whoever owns this car may likely be inside this mall, so we just have to wait’ Kachi observed the car.

‘I wasn’t planning on running’ Sophia replied quietly. She was confused, she joined Kachi in observing the back of the car, the two car lights were damaged and she knew she would definitely pay for it.

‘Not right now, how on earth would I afford this? And the restaurant is opening next week, I dunno, maybe I should’ve listened to you, maybe I should’ve called one of his friends’ Sophia wiped the tears that fell off her eyes.

‘This isn’t the time Sophia, let’s just hope this man or woman is a nice person and wouldn’t report us to the police’ Kachi replied.

‘I hope so’ Sophia stopped to breathe, as a very attractive man stepped out of the mall with a beautiful half caste on his shoulders.

He was tall, dark with eyes that sparked lightening, his beards were low so was his hair, but none of that attracted her like his pink lips that curved in a sensuous style as he looked down on the woman who was laughing softly.

‘My God, he’s a hot one, I may consider being straight once more’ Kachi drooled as the man walked closer to them.

‘Oh Lord’ Sophia coughed weakly, he walked towards the car they’d bashed.
‘Why are those two ugly women standing next to my car’? Lekan had whispered into her ears, Eleona was one of his numerous girlfriends.
Olalekan Olaoluwa was the son of the ex governor of Osun state, though many didn’t know about him, the masses only knew much about his half brother who was older than him..

‘I like the fat one, she reminds me of christmas Turkey’ Eleona chuckled softly.

Lekan was a man of foul temper and he had a penchant for women, he loved gorgeous women and loved to sleep with them without catching feelings, nobody ever understood why he did what he did, but his heart had been broken by one woman, he’d fallen in love with her for real. He’d told her about his feelings, but she’ d betrayed him greatly by sleeping with his own father, he still remembered her name, but he wouldn’t speak it. The incident had happened three years ago, shortly after their break up, he’d resumed his womanizing ways.

‘Do you see that’? Eleona was quick to notice what had happened to the car.

‘No, this cannot happen to my car, I bought this just last week, what the Bleep is this’? he swore angrily as he got to the scene.

‘Did you women see who did this to my boyfriend’s car’? Eleona spoke to the fat one but she wouldn’t answer.

‘I’m calling the police, I’m so confused’ Lekan reached for his mobile phone.

‘Please sir, I am so sorry, it was a mistake, I didn’t meant to bash your car but I got distracted, please just don’t call the police’ Sophia got closer to him and begged.

‘Yes, we’re really sorry and the brakes failed, have mercy on us’ Kachi joined and eyed the half caste lady angrily, who did she think she was?

‘You’re kidding me right’? without thinking, he drove her to the tarred ground with a hard slap, minutes later he recollected himself.

‘Oh my god, did you have to do that’? Kachi rushed forward and helped Sophia up.

‘Shut up you monkey, your friend bashed my car and you think she doesn’t deserve that’? Lekan spoke in a rush.

‘You’re really crazy, you know that? How much is this stupid car of yours? We can even buy you a new one’? Kachi fired back.

‘Please Kachi mind your words, let’s beg him some more, I don’t want any trouble’ Sophia cried as the heat from the slap warmed her cheeks.
No man had ever struck her in her entire life.

‘Really?’ Lekan’s laugh was soft as he regarded Sophia rose to her feet.

‘Please sir, I am sorry’ Sophia begged.

‘Sorry? You’re so fat and ugly, why couldn’t you keep your ugly self away from my car, I think your friend is right? I need a new car and you both are gonna buy it for me’ he smiled mischievously.

‘Oh my God, Kachi what have you done’? Sophia whispered to her friend.

‘Bleep you’ Kachi snarled at him.
‘And you too’ Lekan smiled, minutes later, the siren sang towards their direction and Sophia knew it was all over, the only person she thought of was her darling, she prayed wherever he was that he would be safe.
‘What kind of stunt did you just pull, I thought robbers had come to my house’? Oscar snapped at Barbie who’d played a prank on him.

‘Your door was wide open, so I walked in and switched of the lights and my voice could be so terrible at times’ Barbie laughed heartily.

‘You scared me mehn, I think your sister is worried, I should call her back and tell her I am okay’ Oscar suggested.

‘No, don’t call her, she’ll be fine’ Barbie dropped her purse on the couch and walked towards the man she’d come to love.

‘I don’t think we should do this again Barbie, like, the first time was a mistake, Sophia is just so nice and I don’t want to do anything to hurt her’ Oscar was being honest.

Barbie was more beautiful than Sophia and somehow had charmed him into having an affair with her, but he had gotten back to his senses, besides, Barbie wasn’t in love with him, he knew that for sure, she was only using him to pay up her bills, he’d gone through her phone one time and had read her chats with other men.

‘Really? And the second time? Was that a mistake too’? her voice was low and sexy.

‘Barbie, you are very beautiful and it would be hard for any man to resist you but you shouldn’t have come here. You didn’t even tell me’ He threw his hands up.
‘Well, I am here, are you going to throw me out’? she smiled. Yes, he was right, she hadn’t meant to pay Oscar a visit, but her date had called and cancelled, so she had no other choice but to branch somewhere and cool off.

‘You know I can’t do that, I just feel bad doing this’ Oscar rubbed his head confusedly.

‘No, you don’t feel bad’ Barbie unzipped her dress and let it fall free exposing her beautiful and creamy skin.

‘Excuse me? I am dating your sister forngod’s sake, have some pity on her’ Oscar replied.

‘You know Sophia would never love you like I do, she wouldn’t give her virginity to any man, so you better enjoy this baby, cause I am offering’ she unclasped her bra.

‘Barbie….you know I can’t resist you but Sophia loves me, I would never hurt her’ He rose to his feet and turned his back on her.

‘Love? What makes you think she loves you? You’re not the only man she’s seeing’ Barbie bit her lip. She wanted Oscar for herself, at least to cater for her before she tired of him and moved on to her next prey.

‘What are you talking about’? Oscar spun and faced her naked form and he swallowed her.

‘Benet is the only man she’ll ever love’ Barbie said.

Oscar said nothing, he stared at Barbie perplexed.

‘Have you heard the name Benet before’? Barbie walked towards him.

‘Yes, she told me he broke her heart’ Oscar was confused.

‘She still loves him anyway’ Barbie continued.

‘How’s that even possible, she told me he’s overseas and this happened five years ago’ Oscar was disappointed.

‘Sorry honey, he is back in town’ Barbie smiled and clutched her arms round him.
aunty pls update Na I beg u ni ooo, plssss
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by iamlynn(f): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
officialflex:
is that why you should quote the whole thing?

2 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by bimberry1307(f): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2017
officialflex:
Guy, please next time just click on the reply button. OK? it's annoying when you quote the whole update for whatever reason.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Marchborn123: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
My dr i tire ooo
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by babygirls(f): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Please next grin grin grin
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Welldone Angelsss. Your story is interesting,please update.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Ekemeze: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by teepsee(f): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2017
It been quit long i read something good in nl, hope this will be an exception.

Let me just park here, coming back with popcorn. Who cares?
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angy55(f): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
teepsee:
It been quit long i read something good in nl, hope this will be an exception.

Let me just park here, coming back with popcorn. Who cares?
I care.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by teepsee(f): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Angy55:

I care.
here we go

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angy55(f): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2017
teepsee:
here we go
Hehehe. Thanks
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by baronky: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice story, pls I need d complete story, can't wait to knw d end of barbie
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by bimberry1307(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Angelsss pls come and update. please.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by beetown(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Angelsss coman continue joor
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Noblelass(f): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Still waiting, enjoying it
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekemeze:
Is this "Rose Akpabio" I have on facebook? Studying Mathematics @uniuyo?
nopey
I am the Writer, that's my namey
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys, sorry for the long wait. I will try and respond to comments. Hope you love the story. aishayasmina @yahoo.com that's my email ad.

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Tjaywest(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Angelsss:
Hello guys, sorry for the long wait. I will try and respond to comments.
Hope you love the story.
aishayasmina @yahoo.com
that's my email ad.
hi. dear. please I sent you a mail.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by beetown(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Updates please
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Noblelass(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Angelsss:
Hello guys, sorry for the long wait. I will try and respond to comments.
Hope you love the story.
aishayasmina @yahoo.com
that's my email ad.
I already sent u a mail dearie, thanks for sending n still waiting for updates here too. God bless you
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by udison(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Angelsss . kinda gat notin doing dis morning. nice story
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by udison(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Angelsss . kinda gat notin doing dis morning. nice story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Ekemeze: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Tuhndhay(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sent you a mail message too...... Saying invalid email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.