Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables (20295 Views)

5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know! / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR / Why Green Vegetables Are Important For Good Digestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nairalandsss(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Eating vegetables is the best ever possible way to stay healthy. It is the simplest idea that you can opt for to improve your overall well-being. If you are eager to know more about the vast health benefits of green vegetables, this article is for you.Vegetables are natural foods that contain almost all the nutrients that are needed for the proper functioning of your body. It is true that one vegetable alone cannot satisfy all the nutritional requirement of your body. So, it is important to include a wide variety of vegetables in your diet. You can take this in any form. This can be in the form of juices, sauce, toppings, salads or you can make it even tastier with recipes that include spices.Here are some benefits of having more of green vegetables.

Benefits of having more of green vegetables are:

1.Fights Cancer: Being the most natural form of food, vegetables help to prevent cancer. Also, most vegetables are rich in antioxidants that are powerful to fight against free radicals in the body.

2.For A Healthy Heart: No wonder your doctor suggests you to take more of vegetables for you heart’s health. This is all because of the health benefits that vegetables provide for a healthy heart.

3.Weight Loss: Gaining weight will no longer be a nightmare for you if you are ready to switch to a diet that includes more of vegetables. The high fibre content in vegetables will make you feel fuller, so that you will not eat in heavy portions.

4.Lowers Your Blood Pressure & Keeps It In Ideal Range: Most of the vegetables don’t have sodium in them. This makes vegetables a heart-friendly option. Taking vegetables will lower your blood pressure easily and effectively. This is one of the health benefits of having vegetables every day.

5.No Constipation-related Issues: If you are suffering from constipation, try to make a change in your diet by including more of vegetables. This will easily treat your problem with the high amount of fibre in most of the vegetables.

6.Healthy Kidneys: Vegetables are the best options to keep your kidneys healthy, as these don’t contain any harmful chemicals that will damage the nephrons in the kidneys. Make sure that you use organic vegetables.

7.For A Glowing Skin: Vegetables are rich in vitamins that are important to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Hydrated and healthy skin is one of the best health benefits of vegetables.

8.No Hair Fall: Most of the issues related to hair and scalp are due to the deficiency of vitamins and protein. This is one of the main reasons why your doctor asks you to take more vegetables if you have any scalp or hair-related issue.

9.No Chronic Diseases: Most of the chronic diseases are related to our lifestyle problems. Having a well-balanced diet with more of vegetables in it will help you to stay away from chronic diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.

10.Healthy Bowel Movement: Vegetables are high in fibre content. This will make bowel movements more easy and effective. Also, this is the best way to prevent the occurrence of colon cancer.

These are the benefits of having green vegetables

http://www.naijabroad.com/index.php/2017/07/09/benefits-green-vegetables/

lalasticlala mynd44

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by maryjan8(f): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Teewhy2: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vegetable is green and green is life. Vegetables
That are meant to be cooked should be half cooked to prevent losing the important nutrients.
At a restaurant?
Wash your hands after you touch the menu card as It has been proven that the menu card is one of the dirtiest place people get huge infection.
Other places people get heavily infected includes
Door handles, water taps, wallets, phones laptop keyboards e.t.c.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Leonbonapart(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
My health is with the Lord of Lords... he knows how to vegetarise my life

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by bbbabes(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by abide2jay(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
ok
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by auntysimbiat(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cool
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by ugosonics: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ok

C2heck my signature for cheap internet data plan
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Oyindidi(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
What about bitterleaf and scentleaf water? You
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by fapcrook(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Broccoli is a no for me, but I love vegetables and fruits
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by pterson(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
True.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vegetables are very good. but toilet go be your friend too sha

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Pavore9: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Love juicing them.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
So true.it aid digestion as well
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Edopesin: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm Buhari Is A Green Vegetable I Dnt Want To Eat

And Ewedu To! grin Hydraulic

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by XploraBen(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
The great health benefits of green vegetables cannot be overemphasised.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by geesilver(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
But we have vegetables for aso villa.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by geesilver(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vegebubu

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by kajsa08: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
i hate it. makes me visit d toilet.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by MhizzAJ(f): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
cool
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vegetable soup is the best

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Ugoeze2016: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can't stand broccoli and some other Chinese chow vegetables
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by jomoh: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Starting to fall in love with vegies this days.
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by bukynkwuenu: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin anytime I hear vegetables.....on thing comes to mind

B lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Georgeisco2007: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hope our president is not part of it because this days they call him vegetable. Am just asking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by buffalowings: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Buhari
You will never go unpunished

So I went to buy gino sachet tomato today to prepare rice.

Except when I tore the sachet and tasted the content it was nothing like tomato. It was more peperish than any gino I've tasted in my life

Then it hit me
I looked at the label and discovered that the content says pepper and onions and tomato seasoning

Thunder amadioha fire gino. Why would i want an imitation of tomato instead of the real deal. have pepper and onions a plenty. Why would I need another pepper passed around as tomato.

Men was I pissed. My rice tasted like trash.

I now believe that gino in a bid to provide low cost paste started using cheaper materials in order to maintain profit.

O lord bring back Jonathan
The time when Titus sardine had four fishes

The time when gino tomato paste was really tomato and not the trash they sell now

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nnamdi98(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
I think you will love this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_opHyQqUcY
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Afonjanightmare(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
We don't have brocolli in Nigeria
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Tboy4lyf(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
You really said it well. I'm a Food Technologist.. Thumbs up
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/
Re: Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables by tabisegroup(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
A vegetarian in view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.