Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here (7985 Views)

Muslim Working Class Ladies And Gents Looking For Serious Relationship / October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by saviola1: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
October 7th 08068732889

1 Like

Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by ramonistk(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Any October 20th?
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by mideope: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
I rep 16th
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by queendoreez(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Uwaiwe:
Waoh..first time to see a birthday mate. Hope to see you.
My birthday mate!! grin
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by queendoreez(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
October 7 here... grin
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Temibabie(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
October 4th
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by 9jayes: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Temibabie:
October 4th
October 11

1 Like

Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by 9jayes: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2018
momysgirly:
October 11th
Oh! my bd mate
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by alizma: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
10/10 any perfect mate in the house

1 Like

Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by kolex83: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2018
I need a matured and responsible lady to hook up to... Here is my number.. 07065356066
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Nife1:
birthday mate... hi hi
Hi, so is true I hve a birthday mate. Hw u dey. 07032664922. Add me up pls
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Aabheaven(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
momysgirly:

Am 11th
u are 11. hmm same here
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by pweetyborlah95(f): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oct 28th pls add up
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by hartson(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Aabheaven:
u are 11. hmm same here
me too.we are many ooo
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by tonymyke4life(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2018
October 2. Any lady can chat me up with 08138670976
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by adebayo236(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
October 20..reporting live for nairaland news #wink
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Uwaiwe: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
queendoreez:

My birthday mate!! grin
waoh....nice
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
OCT 15
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2018
October 6th
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by daddio(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
OCTOBER 15
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by ebene18: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Oct 19
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by zjescomltd(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Add me up 08121519961
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Aabheaven(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2021
hartson:
am 11th too.My birthday mate.
am 11 too...let's connect
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by hartson(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aabheaven:
am 11 too...let's connect
wow,nice to meet you bro.Where are you base?
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
October 13
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by pholu88(f): 3:47am On Feb 10, 2021
I rep Oct 24
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by Pajer0X: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
hartson:
wow,nice to meet you bro.Where are you base?
Beware of this guy.
Na scammer

Check my last post about him

Update: quoted you instead of your new friend. Na you be the scammer.
You think you can pretend you want to buy an item, receive it and post the buyer indefinitely?

You ARE CURSED
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS EXCEPT YOU PAY MY BALANCE
POVERTY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. IDIOT
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by MERCHANDISER: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
pweetyborlah95:
Oct 28th pls add up
Give me ur no
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by hartson(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Pajer0X:

Beware of this guy.
Na scammer

Check my last post about him

Update: quoted you instead of your new friend. Na you be the scammer.
You think you can pretend you want to buy an item, receive it and post the buyer indefinitely?

You ARE CURSED
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS EXCEPT YOU PAY MY BALANCE
POVERTY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. IDIOT
You resorted to hiding under different monikers to continue to defraud people by sending them rubbish in your so called Preloaded IT courses. Nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Your threat is nonsense.You will arrest me.I laugh at your stupidity.I am waiting for you in PH .
Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by 5900BULL: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2021
hartson:
You resorted to hiding under different monikers to continue to defraud people by sending them rubbish in your so called Preloaded IT courses. Nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Your threat is nonsense.You will arrest me.I laugh at your stupidity.I am waiting for you in PH .
Firstly, I'm not hiding under different moniker
My account got banned for placing advert,
Now to address the main issue, Why has nobody ever come out to state I defraud them? Because I didn't. I have instead received a lot of testimony about the courses. So you got nothing on me.

But you have a criminal tendency and it doesn't end well for Criminals like you.(Does the name invictus ring a bell in ur ear?) I have screenshot where you praised the contents(shown below). I have saved them in the cloud.

That is my evidence that you in fact liked what I sold to you. I will continue to call you out(with evidence)

Strong man strong man when u land in a police cell you go cry like a baby.

You are calling this an Empty threat right? We'll see to that. ANIMAL!!!
And mind you, if mods eventually ban me again, I will open another account to call you out

Re: October Born Ladies And Gents, Let's Hook Up Here by hartson(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2021
5900BULL:

Firstly, I'm not hiding under different moniker
My account got banned for placing advert,
Now to address the main issue, Why has nobody ever come out to state I defraud them? Because I didn't. I have instead received a lot of testimony about the courses. So you got nothing on me.

But you have a criminal tendency and it doesn't end well for Criminals like you.(Does the name invictus ring a bell in ur ear?) I have screenshot where you praised the contents(shown below). I have saved them in the cloud.

That is my evidence that you in fact liked what I sold to you. I will continue to call you out(with evidence)

Strong man strong man when u land in a police cell you go cry like a baby.

You are calling this an Empty threat right? We'll see to that. ANIMAL!!!
And mind you, if mods eventually ban me again, I will open another account to call you out
The hunter will eventually be the hunted.I said you should come to PH and arrest me since last year yet you kept making noise.I am waiting for you.Continue to make noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naughty BBM Group / March People.. Let Us Hook Up. / Sexmate Needed...very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.