Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? (21641 Views)

Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? / Who knows Yaba Market Days / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by LadyAlison(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello... Please I need advice from beauty experts... I'm a light chocolate skinned Lady, tired of changing creams.. Wanna stick to one product without much chemicals.. Recently stumbled on this BronzeTone from Np Gandour.. I fell in love with it coz of the natural ingredients.. One thing scares me tho..thats the Cocoa butter which is known to Darken the Skin.. Please I need help from anyone familiar with the Cream.. Tnx in anticipation
Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by AdunOdun: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmm... Let me tell you my story..
When I saw this product I just fell for it. I didn't even waste time,I bought the cream,serum and exfoliating saop. After two weeks sad I started noticing my veins surfacing .. it gave me a orange-red colour. My dear, I don't know about other people's opinion but that's my story.. I started had to stop it and used nothing for a week then I started using Shea butter before I could get my skin back. #Bronze

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by AdunOdun: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
AdunOdun:
When I saw this product I just fell for it. I didn't even waste time,I bought the cream,serum and exfoliating saop. After two weeks sad I started noticing my veins surfacing .. it gave me a orange-red colour. My dear, I don't know about other people's opinion but that's my story.. I had to stop it and used nothing for a week then I started using Shea butter before I could get my skin back. #Bronze
Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by LadyAlison(f): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
AdunOdun:
When I saw this product I just fell for it. I didn't even waste time,I bought the cream,serum and exfoliating saop. After two weeks sad I started noticing my veins surfacing .. it gave me a orange-red colour. My dear, I don't know about other people's opinion but that's my story.. I started had to stop it and used nothing for a week then I started using Shea butter before I could get my skin back. #Bronze

Hmmmm... That means it contains Hydroquinone...that could be what's responsible for the veins surfacing... And to think that dey wrote on the container that it doesn't contain Hydroquinone... Smh... Thanks very much for your contribution.. God bless you
Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by ibiami: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bronze tone lotion, and their other products are very good but depends on your skin. I used the soap and the lotion for a year and two months, and it was very nice. Gave me that bronze tone look till I started noticing stretch marks on my arm and discontinued. Tried using jergens skin firming, and it ended up giving me rashes and pimples. But who knows, might be good for your skin.
Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by Dinah247: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by Dinah247: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
LadyAlison:
Hello... Please I need advice from beauty experts... I'm a light chocolate skinned Lady, tired of changing creams.. Wanna stick to one product without much chemicals.. Recently stumbled on this BronzeTone from Np Gandour.. I fell in love with it coz of the natural ingredients.. One thing scares me tho..thats the Cocoa butter which is known to Darken the Skin.. Please I need help from anyone familiar with the Cream.. Tnx in anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSOME_Slcvs

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? by godwinjessica: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
As naturals we all have our struggles of being natural hence fall into different categories in this video I will be placing each one of us in our various categories. watch this video to find out the category you fall in.dont forget to like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JkmGuNvA0

(1) (Reply)

South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) / How To Care For Dreadlocks / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.