Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? (32169 Views)

Win And Pay Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by castrokins(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Unless I'm Gonna Be Shot Dead, I'd Take The Money And Not Die In 20yrs.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by LazyNairalander(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
euromilion:

Have you heard the saying,the good die young?why should anyone want to be good my friend?

you end up using her for ritual literally.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
forreelinc:

Ps the death should have swag like dying in my sleep or something
grin
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well the young ones won't but I will gladly have it cos if I add 20years to my present age I try but on the condition that the 20years is certain else no way.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by LazyNairalander(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
protocoll:

ancestral or generational poverty is a damn big disease..
very obvious.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by protocoll(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
DokitaDave:
I can relate well to your reasoning; many youths are allergic to stating publicly what they believe in, especially when it comes to their faith. This is no religion sir. If your issue is getting to open the Bible, I'll assist you write out what exactly those verses say:

:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

thanks for the explanation.. I wish she hear.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE IT 48 OR 50 THEN REDUCE THE MONEY TO 10MILLION $

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by muller101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will bless others with the money. My legacy and manhood will forever be cherished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Explorers:
One can reject the offer and make something bigger in few years then live longer.

One can also reject the offer and die before 10years poor.

Why i no just collect am and enjoy.

#300 × $20m = #6Billion

You spend about #25m every month for 20years.

Lol......
guy if you no collect am sef, ur family wey go kill you in the next few minutes don dey ground. Lolz, kuku collect am and enjoy,
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by cybriz82(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
With dat kind of money walai 1 week to much set.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
DokitaDave:
I can relate well to your reasoning; many youths are allergic to stating publicly what they believe in, especially when it comes to their faith. This is no religion sir. If your issue is getting to open the Bible, I'll assist you write out what exactly those verses say:

:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

the same bible that keeps reminding us christ is coming back 'SOON' i.e could b now or as far as any seconds frm now,, we all are not guaranteed tomorrow even babies die
rejecting $20m in exchange fr 20yrs asides,,what is the probability the world wil stil b in existence after 20yrs frm now.
naa weytin don happen sure(100%) sumtin wey stil dey load b it 99% neva sure.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Explorers:
One can reject the offer and make something bigger in few years then live longer.

One can also reject the offer and die before 10years poor.

Why i no just collect am and enjoy.

#300 × $20m = #6Billion

You spend about #25m every month for 20years.

Lol......

You dey show me picture dey yarn nonsense. let me see the meyon dallars first Na grin
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by MxFactor: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
protocoll:

ancestral or generational poverty is a damn big disease..
Can u please borrow sense from ur neighbour...ok.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Electronzeez(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will take that money and think about it later grin .
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
LazyNairalander:

you end up using her for ritual literally.

It's funny how u took this whole thing very serious,it's only a joke and for the fun,.

There's no free lunch in this world bro.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Explorers(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
onyenze123:

You dey show me picture dey yarn nonsense. let me see the meyon dallars first Na grin

Lol...
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lost Souls every where!!! Damn!! For a meagre $20 million Damn!!!
I wont even accept $20 Billion dollars for 50 years... 50 years plus my age is 74.... Scrap i want to live forever if possible

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Trexnemesis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
I go collect am first, then run to Jesus for deliverance and protection, confessing my sins.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by rocknation62(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
forreelinc:
grin make it 40 years for 40 mill and you got yourself a deal my frnd
HAHAHAHA...THIS GUY MUST BE AN IBO MAN..."WHERE 2 OR 3 IBO MEN ARE GATHERED,NEGOTIATION IS INVOLVE" grin grin ;IGBO KWENU

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
see useless comments above me.
youths of nowadays will do anything for me.
so pathetic!.
mtcheww.
take ur money.
there is more to life than money.
u can still not get money but have positive impacts to the society.
sole Soyinka i believe don't have up to that amount in his account at his age but today a living icon not only in Nigeria and Africa but the world as a whole.

u can still be like bill gate and co with that year u want to throw out of cos of my money.

opposite of my monicker fall on those folks above.
hahaha
one of the most sensible comments on this.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chrisrare:
y not? i don't even plan to live long in dis bleeped up world. So a good bargain for me.
just tell us you want to do money ritual
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
has anybody watched a Yoruba film "KKK" meaning "kodun,kope,kopo"?
they went to do money rituals and knew how long they have to live more on earth. not knowing when you will die is a blessing,but if you know,you will get depressed all the time especially when your days on earth remains 1 year,6months,2months,1 month and a week then 3 days then a day. in that movie,that was the same way Oga Bello's biological clock keeps ticking and his last days came and his felt like it was only yesterday he went to do the money ritual. he later sacrifice 7 virgins to enlongate his days,he layer died after all sha,but in fear

1 Like

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by alaskido(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
I will collect the darn money. After all if you add 20 years to my present age it is a ripe age to die. grin grin
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Mcreloaded(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please even if you reduce the money to 1 million dolarsi will encourage my grandfather to take it and bless me with the money he is already 98 yrs old
I don't want to be greedy just reduce the money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
what's the need wasting years here in abject poverty... the deal is fair grin
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by mikolo80: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
see useless comments above me.
youths of nowadays will do anything for me.
so pathetic!.
mtcheww.
take ur money.
there is more to life than money.
u can still not get money but have positive impacts to the society.
sole Soyinka i believe don't have up to that amount in his account at his age but today a living icon not only in Nigeria and Africa but the world as a whole.

u can still be like bill gate and co with that year u want to throw out of cos of my money.

opposite of my monicker fall on those folks above.
hahaha
who icon epp
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by Danuvie(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
My mum will definitely take it but as for me, I believe my businesses will be worth $20m in 20yrs time. So I'll pass

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
I'm not a slave to money so I won't take it

Why would I accept to die in 20 year's time because of money? Never!
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by maklelemakukula(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin
says an 80-year old.
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by bwise4godfwc: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
But who will stake d money..? Abegii...!!!!!!
Re: You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? by harffie(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Peacetemi:
Well is there any guarantee you'll live over 20 years if you don't take the money?
What if you don't take the money and die a minute later?
People o.... grin grin
True tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? / Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.