Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter (61564 Views)

Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ / Vacant Job For Teller (entry-level) At Petra Micro-finance Bank / Konga Call Center Agent Job For The Period Of 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by richard870(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
tolugar:
God bless you girl

May he double your effort.

But wait ooooo Which course is that abeg.
Lolz
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by ifyElendu: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
N-POWER UPDATE:THE REASON FOR THE ERROR MESSAGE WHEN TRYING TO LOGIN TO N-POWER WEBSITE----http://gistvibe.com.ng/2017/07/10/the-reason-for-the-error-message-when-trying-to-login-to-n-power-website/
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2017
tolugar:
God bless you girl

May he double your effort.

But wait ooooo
Which course is that abeg.
Mathematical Insurance...
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kiddoiLL(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Eagle77:
How can we verify this pls? Onye ka anyi ga ju? Who do we ask?
Ajuju ndi muo
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by kiddoiLL(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Eagle77:
How can we verify this pls? Onye ka anyi ga ju? Who do we ask?
I owe u no explanation so go on with ur Ajuju ndi muo
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by Dipsandy(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Amagite:
A Nigerian girl, Nike took to Twitter to post a copy of her 26-year-old boyfriend’s CV in a bid to help him get a job. The tweet has gotten over 2k retweets and several positive feedbacks from people praising her and also asking her to send his CV for a possible job.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriend-year-nigerian-girl-takes-twitter-job-hunt-boyfriend.html
i remember doing this for my ex,he never appreciated it,instead he told me to take it down.I really felt bad about it,thought he was gonna appreciate it,instead i got the reverse of what i thought.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by marvin902(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2017
i commend this chick..
hope your bf values you..
its been long i saw someone worth calling a gf out of the thousands of waste product out there undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by donqx: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
clap for yourself good girl
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by NairalandCS(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
doskie:
lool

i know cos she has her very good sides. never keeps grudge or malice. she apologises immediately. i really love those things about her. something i suffered in the hands of my ex. too much malice and formy formy

Lol na so e dey b. You can never like everything about a person.

Just pray the things you don't like about her are the things that don't bother you or you can overlook.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by NairalandAsasin(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
This girl has a sweet soul. God bless her effort.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by seangy4konji: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
What type of skill do you think he could get?you might be helping somebody.
lepasharon:
Yh I can see why he hasn't got a job.

That CV ain't banging at all. It needs improvement.

A line of skills, really nigga?
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by bentuzene(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
The girl is just too good mehn... His CV might be bad but it getting out through his girlfriend alone can get it to places it never dreamt of being... God bless her jor!
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
doskie:
no be lie oh.
my own doesnt.
infact she asked me to buy her laptop on a day she came to my house and found the roof leaking. my rug soaked. i have been thinking about it so much. the thing pain me ehn..... weda na me be the mumu abi na she i no come understand again.

Lol
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol
just found out shes cheating this night.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
doskie:
just found out shes cheating this night.
awww sorry.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
pweetiedee:

awww sorry.
lool
me dah is even happy.
abegii!!! she beg tire.... no way ohhh
an escape route for me....
so im free again in a world full of pretty chicks with all the right features, the ones with bright features behnd them... woooowww i cant believe it!!! like a lion set free in the wild after many months of incarceration. lemme even start with these new babes that packed into our street.

Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
pweetiedee:
awww sorry.
I'm. following you on instagram
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2017
doskie:
lool
me dah is even happy.
abegii!!! she beg tire.... no way ohhh
an escape route for me....
so im free again in a world full of pretty chicks with all the right features, the ones with bright features behnd them... woooowww i cant believe it!!! like a lion set free in the wild after many months of incarceration. lemme even start with these new babes that packed into our street.

She said she is sorry.... if it were u who cheated, she myt have forgiven u. your heart isn't wit her...y are u in a haste to start chasing girls with "brighter future behind them"?

Hmmmm.

Nawa o...
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

She said she is sorry.... if it were u who cheated, she myt have forgiven u. your heart isn't wit her...y are u in a haste to start chasing girls with "brighter future behind them"?

Hmmmm.

Nawa o...
hahahahahahaa......
omG!!!! i cant believe youre taking sides.
oh no!!!

lool....and you even know about brighter future behind lol
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2017
doskie:

hahahahahahaa......
omG!!!! i cant believe youre taking sides.
oh no!!!

lool....and you even know about brighter future behind lol

I'm not taking sides. I feel you've been done with her before u discovered she is cheating, u just needed a reason to leave her.

Anyways...both of u wud be fine.
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

I'm not taking sides. I feel you've been done with her before u discovered she is cheating, u just needed a reason to leave her.

Anyways...both of u wud be fine.

i dont get the part where you said both of us would be fine. fine az in.......
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
doskie:
i dont get the part where you said both of us would be fine. fine az in.......

you wud be fine na. abi
Re: Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter by doskie(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

you wud be fine na. abi

me that went to eat chicken yesterday with her bestie to announce the dissolution of our 'union'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.