Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? (16895 Views)

Kim Kardashian, Kayne West, Kylie, Caitlyn At Their Mothers Birthday Bash.photos / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] / Jim Iyke and John Dumelo Show Off Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by bodegideon(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2007
its really a CELEBRITY BLOG
                                             KAYNE WEST and JOHN LEGEND are down-lowed gay couple

KAYNE WEST,american rapper who always pretends to be a straight,or lets say (bisexual who doesnt want to come out to people that he sleeps with men) now was seen with R&B singer JOHN LEGEND in an hotel room together in one of america's luxury hotels,
                They spent the night together and they never said they were having sex,or sexual intercourse, But they were caught together,but they will still lie about there sexuality, its damn obvious that these two guys are gay, don't let me humiliate them,they are "bisexuals", but they wont still come out as being gay 'because of the stigma it will bring to there music career and personalities as celebs,
                 WENDY-WILLIAMS,a radio presenter for WENDY-WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE said that JONH looks 100% gay,and he felt soo reluctant to say that he wasnt a gay man during  a radio interview,
              American gay commuinty are waiting,they are curious about these two guys,they wanna know who is fucking who,they been too nosy.

Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by fatliar(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2007
seeing is believing post d link
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by hotangel2(f): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2007
Ohh heavens have mercy,

Just because they don't dress like hip hop stars or have some saggy jeans on their butts, dont' mean they are gay. They dress like people who live in europe,and i think that's hott, compared to the american guys' way of dressing.

Now i am not gonna defend them, because ermm, they won't pay me. But sha, Wendy williams is a basket mouth and we all know that.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by naijacutee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2007
BODEGIDEON, Have you got something you would like to tell us??
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by toptho(f): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2007
why they focus on same sex "couples"?kanye and john,then eva and missy.Too much fixation on whether people are gay or straight nowadays.2 guys can't be friends or seen together one minute b4 there are rumours of their tendencies.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by debosky(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2007
classic case of nothing better to do/ not-able-to-mind-your-own-bizness-itis! cheesy

so what if they're gay? as long as they aren't sticking it up your arse whats your worry?

abeg leave the fine boys jare
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by whiteroses(f): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2007
BODEGIDEON you must be gay, come-on i'll campaign for you because this is like the third time you posted about gay celebrity, first eva diva and missy elliot then the two G-uNOT of hiphop. lol
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by zigbo(f): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2007
@hot-angel their dress sense is nt the point

@debosky no one says being gay is bad but they shud atleast be truthfull abt it.its nt such a good idea to lie to your fans

come to think of it,on all eyes on kanye,it got a bit suspicious cos kanye rily stressed on the gay issue,he was so vouchin of them it became rather akward.Oh well,wat eva the case be i dont rily care.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by desiree(f): 1:22am On Feb 06, 2007
@bodegidioen

you better come out of the closet now--breath some fresh air for a change, i heard its good for the brain. wink
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by 4Play(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2007
Bodegideon,well done jare.Gay people must be flushed out of the closet whereever they are.

They should stop hiding.It is not right that they sleep with their fellow men and then because they are in denial sleep with women as well

I don't have any problem with people coming out and saying they are gay.They should come out and and then stick solely to their fellow gaymen.

Sleeping with women by gaymen in other to keep up appearances is one of the biggest causes of the spread of HIV.Such behavior is highly condemnable
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by LadyT(f): 1:33am On Feb 06, 2007
Wendy Williams is scrum. She spends her time spreading rumours someone should expose her own worthless life.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Damest09(f): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2007
Are you for real? Let see the evidence- link so to establish the truth.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by 4Play(m): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2007
@Lady T

Girls like u can't live with the fact that some of the men they fancy are gay .

Take one good look at those two and u need nobody to tell that those guys are buttfcukers
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by LadyT(f): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2007
4 play shut up your face! grin

John Ledgehead and Kayne as soooooooooo not my type!!!

But thats not the point people need to stop opening their arse cheeks and spreading s h i t
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by 4Play(m): 1:53am On Feb 06, 2007
@Lady T

Go and remove that pic of John Legend u have in your bedroom.He does Mr T not Lady T grin
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by LadyT(f): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2007
Screw you buster
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Damest09(f): 1:57am On Feb 06, 2007
@4 Play

How d'yu know this guys are gay?
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by 4Play(m): 2:00am On Feb 06, 2007
Damest09:

@4 Play

How d'yu know this guys are gay?

U didn't see their pics.That is the problem with women,they can't detect a gay man even he has a willy stuck up his rear

It is left to us men to flush them out from the closets
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by desiree(f): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2007
John legend is borderline, Not Kanye and we mustn't ignore this bodegidieon character that is posting gay threads left right and centre
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Damest09(f): 2:05am On Feb 06, 2007
@ 4 Play

So their pictures gives them away, right? How do you detect gay men through mere picture. I believe this is just a rumour and act of gossip. Gay or not let them say they are gay with their own mouth.

'Tell me don't lie' whatever they say about themselves, I believe.

So to me they ain't gay.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Free(f): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2007
awwww tell me this is not serious grin

i think john legend might be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by jaybaby(f): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2007
Both Guyz r not--But i think 4play is grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by 4Play(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2007
@jaybaby

ichoba kwam okwu
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by jaybaby(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2007
ke ihen n mere?

Nwanne how'far--how Sis naw grin grin grin grin
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by zigbo(f): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2007
it turns out that kanye nd j.legend are the ladies men for the n.land chics,well sorry to dissapoint u guys.
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by zigbo(f): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2007
sorry i meant girls nt guys smiley
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2007
Yo', listen y'all sayin' Kanye and John legend is gay, i think i'll juz say sumthang, u give me just one thing that makes u think he's gay cos of his picture, and i guess y'all would soon say DRE of OUTKAST is gay also cos the hommie's got pics also, or maybe[b] Lemar [/b] is gay also angry
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by jaybaby(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2007
Who b diz?
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2007
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by choongtin(f): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2007
bull shit u lot shuld stop chatting shit man omg how can u say kanye west is gay omg BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by Free(f): 4:44am On Feb 09, 2007
hmm u cant be so sure nowadays

alot are living in da closet
Re: Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? by jaybaby(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
Alot what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband / Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Reconcile, Address Journalists (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.