Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? (5167 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy

I really dont mind giving my whatsapp number.. grin

Itz juz a damn number..its not like im giving away my damn tight pussy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by barallanee(f): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Ah wuldnt resist giving my contact bkos ah Dnt even want issues(disturbance) ...BT it's wen ur a wackjob and dumbass. .u Dnt need to hav Money to get my attention... Jux Dnt be dumb enof to think u will ever get a positive ansa from me....love matured minds...
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Ty
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Shouldn't common sense tell some of you that starting up a conversation with someone you just met through a whatsapp call is wrong?. I'm really wowed at how you're turning it to judging people. And you said girls are boring...well, most of you lack the mental ability to keep a conversation going without hinting on sex. grin

And what makes it wrong?. You know the problem with most Nigerian girls? You lot think too highly of yourselves. Always making a big deal out of nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by pryme(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
barallanee:
Ah wuldnt resist giving my contact bkos ah Dnt even want issues(disturbance) ...BT it's wen ur a wackjob and dumbass. .u Dnt need to hav Money to get my attention... Jux Dnt be dumb enof to think u will ever get a positive ansa from me....love matured minds...

Now this is what I hear a lot,
how do matured minds act?
What do you expect from them?
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by jhudit(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

And what makes it wrong?. You know the problem with most Nigerian girls? You lot think too highly of yourselves. Always making a big deal out of nothing.
One person made a statement and you're translating it as for all Nigerian girls, millions of Nigerian girls... even when some have said something contrary.

I am not understanding.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
jhudit:

One person made a statement and you're translating it as for all Nigerian girls, millions of Nigerian girls... even when some have said something contrary.

I am not understanding.

...and where did I say "all" Nigerian girls? undecided
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2017
barallanee:

With this your typography to chat with you sef go be war. Hahahahaha
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by barallanee(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

With this your typography to chat with you sef go be war. Hahahahaha
if I hav any typographical error u correct me...it's nt always joke time....weneva u quote me ah wuldnt reply bk in a harsh way cus it will seem winkam jux lyk u
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2017
barallanee:
if I hav any typographical error u correct me...it's nt always joke time....weneva u quote me ah wuldnt reply bk in a harsh way cus it will seem winkam jux lyk u

Everything you typed here is a typographical disaster. Spell words correctly and you will be taken seriously. You're not a secondary school student now are you?. grin
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by tosyne2much(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HONESTLY!
THAT'S WHY YOU'LL SEE A GUY DRESSED UP WITH ITEMS WORTH ABOVE 30K CRAWLING BEHIND A GIRL DRESSED IN 1K LEGGINGS AND SLIPPERS, BECAUSE OF ASSS.
undecided
Hahahahaha this is so hilarious ooo cheesy

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2017
unqombothi:

Well, they said folks no longer understand jokes, ironies or sarcasm.

That was Sarcasm? undecided... right.
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by barallanee(f): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Everything you typed here is a typographical disaster. Spell words correctly and you will be taken seriously. You're not a secondary school student now are you?. grin
go and smoke saokaway wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
barallanee:
go and smoke saokaway wink cheesy

Go read book
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by dingbang(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2017
barallanee:
Barrister Allanee

Q'est que c'est?
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerian girls don suffer, first na musicians, now na bloggers...if you like a lady, don't use curses to attract her attention, please find ways to talk to a lady, don't think of what to say, it'll come to you..all this attention seeking disorderliness. Chai
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
barallanee:

Nice

1 Like

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by solomix10(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cheesy

I really dont mind giving my whatsapp number.. grin

Itz juz a damn number..its not like im giving away my damn tight pussy cool
tight pussay?
pictures or idonbilivit
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
solomix10:
tight pussay?
pictures or idonbilivit

See tight pussy sha angry

Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by solomix10(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

See tight pussy sha angry
hehehe is this how ur pussy is ugly ....
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by barallanee(f): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2017
solomix10:
hehehe is this how ur pussy is ugly ....

stop the kind of acts nau
Re: Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? by solomix10(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2017
supersystemsng:

stop the kind of acts nau
wich acts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos) / Slay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boy Runs Nak€d Mad. (video) / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.