Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok (2125 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ok
Re: Ok by sjeezy8: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
wow so they have the same problems in th east as others do all over the country shocked

I never new
Re: Ok by Goldmind1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
Yes we know the man is that bad.
Re: Ok by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
and thats another downfall to the Anambra State PPA Governorship aspirant Mrs Uche Ekwunife who is fully backed up with personalities like Annie okonkwo and Chris Uba and the supreme Godfather Orji uzor kalu!
Re: Ok by Sunofgod(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hold one man responsible for the misfortunes of a state he no longer governs.

I think there are 'bigger devils' within Anambra that the people need be more concerned about.

'Kalu' is a relatively small devil in comparison.
Re: Ok by psychu: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abia State government is the worst in the world. yes!!
Teachers have not been paid for 4 months, so you can imagine the performance of other sectors.
PPA or the man has nothing to offer, that's why Ohakim left. Anambara is bigger than PPA though,
Re: Ok by Odunnu: 1:09am On Feb 02, 2010
Chris Uba backing Ekwunife?I dnt thnk thats true.Bt then,she's a loser bcz d most wicked gov. the state evr had,MBADINUJU,is fronting her.She aint steppin an inch in2 govt house.
She's got d wrong guys all 2herself,eeya!
Re: Ok by McKren(m): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2010
Sun of god:

Hold one man responsible for the misfortunes of a state he no longer governs.

I think there are 'bigger devils' within Anambra that the people need be more concerned about.

'Kalu' is a relatively small devil in comparison.

My brother say what you know, Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother are still very much running Abia. He controls the security Aparatus and have classified dossiers on Theodore Orji (the sitting Governor) which he can use to unsit him anyday he likes which is why he made sure Theodore Orji won the elections from Prison. Also remember that Theodore Orji was Kalu's Chief of staff.

Guess who the current Chief of Staff to the current Abia Government is? You guessed right!!!!

Mascott, Orji Uzor Kalu's younger brother . . . . . . . Masscott is waiting in the wing to replace Theodore as Governor whenever the need arises.

So enough of the Kalu dominance, Imo State has prevented him from exporting his vissionless dominance, Anambra must also do the same by rejecting Ekwunife.
Re: Ok by metalgong5(m): 1:44am On Feb 02, 2010
A state that produced five governors within eight years is tooooooooo big for Orji Uzor Kalu to encroach. . . . .
Ekwunife is already a loser.
Re: Ok by grafikdon: 2:57am On Feb 02, 2010
metal-gong:

A state that produced five governors within eight years is tooooooooo big for Orji Uzor Kalu to encroach. . . . .
Ekwunife is already a loser.

The PPA goons in Anambra are the biggest joke of the pack. What easily springs to mind whenever I think of them is  one legged headless cockroach challenging a buffalo to a  wrestling contest. Even a tree knows the contest is between Obi, Ngige and Soludo, the rest like I said before are simply a bunch of meddlesome interlopers who are not wise enough to decipher the sour smell of defeat.
Re: Ok by Samfar: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2010
How can the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu thinks he will support a candidate to win an election in another state?Anambra is just too big 4 him to do that.He stole the money of Abia govt to built mansion in his home town.Prosperity will surely judge most of these failed leaders that always pretend to be progressive.Soludo is the best candidate for the job in Anambra and he will win by God's grace.
Re: Ok by princekevo(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2010
emy_nike:

PLEASE I WANT TO ADVISE ALL WELL MEANING ANAMBRA PEOPLE AND NIGERIAN'S TO BE AWARE OF THAT MAN CALLED OJI, UZO KALU AND ANYTHING CALLED P.P.A!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT OF WHY AM SAYING THIS, COME TO ABIA STATE, ESPECIALLY THE SO CALLED; ABA !

A PLACE WHERE TEACHERS ARE OWED FOR MONTHS BEFORE "DASHING" THEM A MONTH SALARY, A PLACE WHERE L.G.A WORKERS WERE OWED FOR 9 MONTHS SALARY AND THEY HAD TO CALL THREE PASTORS TO COME AND ORGANISE 3 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYING SESSION JUST TO ASK GOD FOR HELP!

I HAVE A LOT TO SAY HERE, BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS : COME TO ABIA STATE AND SEE THE FACES OF PEOPLE HERE AND LISTEN TO THEM.

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT OF WHO IS MASTER MINDING ALL THIS, COME TO ABIA STATE AND ASK!,
@OP,
If am not mistaken to ask, Is Orji Urzo still the Governor of Abia State?
Re: Ok by Odunnu: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2010
Politiks in ds country have 'governors behnd d scene' othrwise knwn in regular parlance as 'god fathrz'.In Abia state,Orji fits such description.
Re: Ok by princekevo(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2010
Odunnu:

Politiks in ds country have 'governors behnd d scene' othrwise knwn in regular parlance as 'god fathrz'.In Abia state,Orji fits such description.
So OBJ is behind yarasick slugishness and foolishness? My sister a dumb is always a dumb.
Check out the Case of Fashola and Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

‘government Is Broke And Cannot Fund Inec’ ! / Bakare Liable To Death By Stoning In Islamic Law- Jibrin / Anioma: Waiting To Be Created By The National Assembly Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.