Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) (21858 Views)

Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by broseme: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2017
According to multple online reports,a female suicide bomber has attacked Kolofata border town of Cameroon,killing scores.

What actually do these people want?

Image credit: Umar Abba,Atake

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/female-suicide-bomber-attacks.html

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by broseme: 5:30am On Jul 10, 2017

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2017
angry graphics too early to start seeing this

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by danelson007(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2017
this ugly people will never cease to amaze me. that is y we can't live with them. how can a grown up female strap bomb to get body knowing fully when she will die as well. animals in human form

32 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by bbm2016(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Chai I opened the wrong news

Op you for don put graphics foto dere now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by ogologoamu: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2017
danelson007:
this ugly people will never cease to amaze me. that is y we can't live with them. how can a grown up female strap bomb to get body knowing fully when she will die as well. animals in human form

These people are too backward and to think that they have ruled this country more than any tribe baffles me. How can Nigeria move forward with this sets of people who prefer masquerading themselves in the name of hijab to their lives. A call to remove their hijab is like a death sentence to them yet bombs are always in those hijabs. PITY.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2017
broseme:
According to multple online reports,a female suicide bomber has attacked Kolofata border town of Cameroon,killing scores.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

when the atrocities of Sodom and Gomorrah where too much,The Lord destroyed them.
For naija alone, I don't think sodom and Gomorrah atrocities are as worse as we have it nowadays.
The evil perpetrated in Nigeria alone is enough to plunge us into recession
Kidnapping
Robbery
Fraud
Bombing
Maiming
Badoo
Rituals
Tribalism
Cultism
Looting
And the list goes on.

I know it happens everywhere but in Africa,(naija expecially), it is worse

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Is this becoming part of our tradition?

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Wow.. This is Barbaric .. This is what happens when some set of people get brainwashed.. I pray she meet his 10 virgin husbands in the afterlife.

5 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Wow
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
What exactly does Boko Haram want? Enough is enough book haram.

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by abumeinben(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Spread of ISIS

They tried SARS, it didn't work. They went on to HIV, didn't work. Then it was Then they tried bride flu, no way. And then Ebola, negative. Now they want to apply terrorism as they did in the middle east. Won't work.

ivolt:

Continue to point fingers while Boko haram swell in ranks.

Continue to attach the problem while the cause swells in pride.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017

Turn to your neighbor and ask him or her "Have you blamed Biafra and Ipob today"

Tell me why i would wanna share a country with these people

When was the last time Buhari's government arrested a Boko Haram member or a Fulani herdsmen ?? The answer is never, you know why ?? Because he's the leader of Boko Haram

What crime did Nnamdi Kanu commit ?? Yet he was locked up in prison for years

And the leader of the Boko boys is walking freely killing innocent people

And Fulani herdsmen are moving town to town slaughtering people

Where are my brothers from the West who loves Bashing Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu ??

You will enjoy Nigeria very much

Don't cry

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
God what's this cry cry

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017

wow. imagine the pain of the child without anaesthesia

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by jashar(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
cheeiii

wickedness...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

Why is that woman not wearing a hijab or a bra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
godzy11:
gr8 grin
Please, place some empathy..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by SplendidE(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
omg so bad God's help fall on the entire human race

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by SplendidE(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
omg so bad God's help fall on the entire human race
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by linobrown9(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
too bad...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by sweetkev(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
See what that prophet with long biabia caused the world. Imagine a world without ISLAM undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Solomonudofia(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
RIP to the dead

That abandoned coins in your house is very useful.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAJdmzD5Bns
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
broseme:

Oh that baby's hand is blown off............ God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Myketuale(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
This is serious!! It shall not be well with the people behind this in Jesus name..Amen

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
I think you have a valid points but I blame our Muslim scholars and northern elites for book haram.

abumeinben:
Spread of ISIS

They tried SARS, it didn't work. They went on to HIV, didn't work. Then it was Then they tried bride flu, no way. And then Ebola, negative. Now they want to apply terrorism as they did in the middle east. Won't work.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017

Islam is the most loving and peaceful religion on earth

6 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by Klington: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
godzy11:
gr8 grin
are you this dumb what's great and what is funny here now.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) by oshe11: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
see as the first pix resemble Buhari

Lemme first report Buhari

If Man U sign Bakayoko

Ahswear I go hate Mou almost the way I hate the sick one....

Buhari pls leave London n go to Manchester.....

Ur change is Affecting CHELSEA undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.