Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

"You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" (834 Views)

Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Banditry: Royal Fathers Know Those Behind Killings – Buhari / Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by edoyad(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2017

they are doing soBy Chijioke Jannah on July 9, 2017

A member of the National Executive Council of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Mohammed Abdulrahman has claimed irresponsible political elites from the South-East are those sponsoring the on-going agitation for an independent state of Biafra.

He said their real motive is to blackmail the rest of Nigeria into surrendering the Presidency to the Igbos in 2019.

Abdulrahman stated this while speaking in an interview with the PUNCH.

The Arewa chieftain maintained that the sovereignty or unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Hence, the Igbos support for Nnamdi Kanu whom he described as hooligans, should look for a better approach into the mainstream of Nigeria’s political space.

He said: “I don’t think the sovereignty or unity of this country is negotiable. Every time there is agitation by a section of the country or a group of people, I don’t think we should bring up the issue of whether Nigeria should remain one united country or not.

“As a people, no matter our differences, we have become united in our diversity. It is only natural for issues of disagreement to come up from time to time.

“Having said that, we must understand that there is a fundamental reason we are all made to be part of this great country called Nigeria.

“To my mind, the people agitating for independence or break-up of the country are illiterates and are misinformed. They don’t understand the realities of the time. It is my conviction that Nnamdi Kanu is being sponsored by some irresponsible political elites. They are the ones egging him on.
“But to what end?

“Let me tell you, the Igbo are only trying to be relevant; they are only trying to get back into Nigeria’s mainstream political space. There is nothing more to that. Among such efforts to get back into the mainstream is to have the presidency.

“What I see that Nnamdi Kanu and his Igbo ilk are doing is to blackmail Nigeria into submitting the presidency to them.

“The question I will ask them is: Can you have this presidency by blackmail? You need to examine their logic very well and you can discern their real motive concerning this issue.

“At a point, the Igbo said they wanted the presidency and now they are saying they don’t want to be part of Nigeria. How can they want or have the presidency when they don’t want to be part of the country? They want one of their own to be president they call a zoo? Is that reasonable? Or, does that show sincerity?

“I think the way they have been going about their agitation is irresponsible.

“Their tactics are wrong and crude. I think Igbo hooligans are behind current agitation for an independent state of Biafra.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/09/arewa-chieftain-reveals-sponsoring-nnamdi-kanu/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Govt of deceit

1 Like

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by blackfase(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2017
#Fact!

4 Likes

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by mightyhazell: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Deep

Odi deep!

1 Like

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by jeff1993: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2017
b
Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by paparazy06(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Everything in this country is about politics and nothing more

4 Likes

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by taylor88(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2017
lol
Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by obonujoker(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Lolsss....
Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by serverconnect(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2017
@Chidi you are on point.

6 Likes

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by Igboesika: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Lolzz
Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by ojun50(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Abok i them sha no want make igbo sha
Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Why are you surprise when you should know that Double standard, lies and propaganda are the APC trademark. Remove Osinbajo from the evil party and you will see that the party is as useless as uselessness.

1 Like

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is we don't respect each other.
Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2017
seunlayi:
Govt of deceit

2 Likes

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by BlowBack: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Why are you surprise when you should know that Double standard, lies and propaganda are the APC trademark. Remove Osinbajo from the evil party and you will see that the party is as useless as uselessness.

Osinbanjo is part of the fraud.

His fake pastor image was what they used to compliment Buhari's fake anti corruption image

1 Like

Re: "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors" by DozieInc(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Tell them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: El Rufai To Run With Rochas Okorocha As VP / The Nigerian Senate Buries Restructuring, Leaving Us With Biafra As The Solution / IPOB Leader, Kanu Says There Will Be No Election In Imo, Biafra Land In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.