Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? (4663 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by AndreUweh(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
I find it very irritating when I visit a lavatory and find out that the previous user has not flushed his or her mess.
Nairalanders, what do you think are the reasons why some people practice this bad habit?.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by Mannylex(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
wow, this is very romantic.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by VGA: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
Andre Uweh:

I find it very irritating when I visit a lavatory and find out that the previous user has not flushed his or her mess.
Nairalanders, what do you think are the reasons why some people practice this bad habit?.

if the toilet flush or handle is not working then what can yo do. the most common reason
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by AndreUweh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
VGA:

if the toilet flush or handle is not working then what can yo do. the most common reason
The case(s) I am presenting here is about functioning toilets.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
Toilets and romance? Classic grin
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by anddrewz: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^ I was just about to ask wetin come concern toilet and romance?
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by tayoast(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2010
Mannylex:

wow, this is very romantic.
Indeed!!

@poster, then come back home!! I'm sure u'll be im[b]pressed[/b].
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by KennyG6(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2010
poor hygiene, its sucks,
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by AndreUweh(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2010
tayo_ast:

Indeed!!

@poster, then come back home!! I'm sure u'll be im[b]pressed[/b].
What do you mean?.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by mamagee3(f): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2010
Poor hygiene or not being brought up well.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2010
Mr poster where do u reside ? U most definately do stay in a face-me-i-face u compound.Cant remember the last time i saw someone else's poo
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by AndreUweh(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Mr poster where do u reside ? U most definately do stay in a face-me-i-face u compound.Cant remember the last time i saw someone else's poo
I reside in London. At work places, public places, etc some people are so fond of not flushing up after use.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Toilets and romance? Classic grin

More like an Instant Classic. grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by manmustwac(m): 1:37am On Feb 02, 2010
dem no train dem well
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by H2O2: 2:23am On Feb 02, 2010
Yea I know, right? It's annoying.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? by dacouse(m): 4:23am On Feb 02, 2010
Toilet issues for romance,this thread should ave been better off in other sections like(politics,autos,sport,celebz) ah ah ah ah

(1) (Reply)

Wow! We Ended It Yesterday / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / He Is Handsome And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.