Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. (6356 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by feelgoodInc: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2017
with so much complaint in nairaland and most of being up to millions, please this thread is just to determine how many people received the npower SMS.
SO we know how real it is.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2017
feelgoodInc:
with so much complaint in nairaland and most of being up to millions, please this thread is just to determine how many people received the npower SMS.
SO we know how real it is.
the problem is that the npower guy on nairaland doesn't respond to questions.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by feelgoodInc: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2017
maybe he isn't the npower guy officially, let's try and know who and who have received the SMS first.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by ayommy12: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Am for N-Teach and the test for N-Teach starts tomorrow the 11th July, '17 and I am expecting their SMS from tomorrow since the information says the SMS is batch by batch.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by biuti(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
ayommy12:
Am for N-Teach and the test for N-Teach starts tomorrow the 11th July, '17 and I am expecting their SMS from tomorrow since the information says the SMS is batch by batch.

Don't expect their sms tomorrow because N Agro' s test was postponed last week, they just started their test today.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Oluwainnie(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
So when us n-teach test?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by umsquare: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2017
We dat applied for Agro never received sms sef
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by LadyMessi(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017
biuti:

Don't expect their sms tomorrow because N Agro' s test was postponed last week, they just started their test today.

Really? Does it mean that Npower Teach won't be starting their Test tomorrow?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by ayommy12: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2017
biuti:

Really? I didn't hear any info about that anyway. It's ok.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by shehuolayinka(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
That means those of us that applied for the Nteach shouldn't expect sms now
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by biuti(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
LadyMessi:

Really? Does it mean that Npower Teach won't be starting their Test tomorrow?

I guess so because, the reason why N Agro didn't start last week was that N Tax hasn't finished.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by biuti(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
ayommy12:

Really? I didn't hear any info about that anyway. It's ok.
It was written on all their social media platform.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by wakes: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
I have not received SMS from npower as yet.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by LadyMessi(f): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
biuti:

I guess so because, the reason why N Agro didn't start last week was that N Tax hasn't finished.

OK, thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by olujuwonj(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
i am for n-agro.... yet to receive any info... has anyone got a message?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by feelgoodInc: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
so has anyone received yet?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by catherineokezie(f): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Am for Nhealth and I haven't received any message either embarassed
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by KMJY(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
FG, pls don't mess me up this time. I applied for N-Agro and yet there's no sign that something positive is coming out of it. If you fail me this time, then I don't know what else to do
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Bigbite1000(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
The truth of the matter is, if u didnt fill ur form in this format dont expect any text for now.

FIRST NAME.....ur own name

MIDDLE NAME... Ur second name

LAST NAME.....ur surname.

Source: npower facebook page.

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by flexzyawkward: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
You can also get more updates on www.eclipsetrendy.com.ng
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by piroski09(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
biuti:

Thank God.... I just received N-Tax text message just now
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Has anybody taken the test? How are the questions like?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by lonelydora: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2017
lofty900:
the problem is that the npower guy on nairaland doesn't respond to questions.

That is just the issue
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by feelgoodInc: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2017
we are up to 2 mill in nairaland so does it mean no one has received the text yet?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Wemyshine: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls, is there anyone in this platform that applied with ND and have received message to write the test
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Stevosty: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
If you applied for ntax or health, and you are sure your bvn name is same as the one you used to register, as in first and last name, just try to login and don't wait for sms, did mine ntax successfully on the 5th yet to receive the expected login message. Do well to like them on facebook, that is where you get legit info and help.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by adamubk(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
I haven't receive message yet oooooo, or are dey paddling the list again?
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by davies4(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
I have not received any sms since I don't understand this N-power self N-teach
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by Dan42(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bigbite1000:
The truth of the matter is, if u didnt fill ur form in this format dont expect any text for now.

does that really matter? but, all of them are your names.
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by femi4: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Bigbite1000:

you are wrong.

The SMS from npower is of two types; To proceed and write the test or to quit due to unmatched name
Re: How Many People Have Received The SMS From Npower. by feelgoodInc: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
femi4:
you are wrong.

The SMS from npower is of two types; To proceed and write the test or to quit due to unmatched name
so does it mean you have received the SMS.
just one person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated CV And Cover Letter Sample / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2013 / Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.