Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test (32702 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by otunbaa(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Zico5:
Interview for customer relationship officers tomorrow

for self service or walk in?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Zico5(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
otunbaa:

for self service or walk in?
Walk in. Is there any difference between the two?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
The call from dragnet was about my preferred location.. Lagos, Abuja or Porharcourt.

I later received another call from MTN today from a lady she called to reconfirm d preferred location which I picked..

I hope some1else has received this calls?

cletty:
Please what was d message from the call?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
I was part of the simulation test on the 8th of July. I Applied for finance analyst. After that dragnet sent me a link on the 12th to do the logical test on the 15th. I dis samr but since then no reply from them.

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ifexabc:
The call from dragnet was about my preferred location.. Lagos, Abuja or Porharcourt.

I later received another call from MTN today from a lady she called to reconfirm d preferred location which I picked..

please was ur simulation test on the 8th of July or some other date.

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by cletty: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ifexabc:

I have not gotten any feedback yet. But what role did you apply for?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Getjamez(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
@Ifexabc please when did you took your assessment test??
and also is any one here that did the assessment on 05 aug. been called?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
My Simulation test was on the 12th of July..
And I applied for Customer Support Officer.

ejifranks:
please was ur simulation test on the 8th of July or some other date.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
12 of July..

Getjamez:
@Ifexabc please when did you took your assessment test??
and also is any one here that did the assessment on 05 aug. been called?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Giftedhandss: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Has 12th of July TQM simulation assessment been called for the next stage?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ifexabc:
My Simulation test was on the 12th of July..
And I applied for Customer Support Officer.

thanks for ur reply. Did you also do the logical reasoning test after the simulation exercise?

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Stage 1 was Logical reasoning
Stage 2 was Video Assessment
Stage 3 was Simulation test

After which I received the calls.

Am sure I can't b d only 1 that mst Ave received dis calls

ejifranks:
thanks for ur reply. Did you also do the logical reasoning test after the simulation exercise?

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Ifexabc:
Stage 1 was Logical reasoning
Stage 2 was Video Assessment
Stage 3 was Simulation test

After which I received the calls.

Am sure I can't b d only 1 that mst Ave received dis calls

I see... Seems they don't use uniform processes for all applicants cause mine was VA, then ST and finally LR 7days after the ST.

I also think its done in batches. I await my call all the same. This won't pass us by. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Zico5(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
ejifranks:
I see... Seems they don't use uniform processes for all applicants cause mine was VA, then ST and finally LR 7days after the ST.

I also think its done in batches. I await my call all the same. This won't pass us by. Amen
Amen, customer relationship officers are on for their pre-interview and proper interviews today.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by otunbaa(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Zico5:

Amen, customer relationship officers are on for their pre-interview and proper interviews today.

A friend was called too to choose her location but was not given date for interview yet and she applied for customer relationship officers walk in.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by otunbaa(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Ifexabc:

A friend was called too to choose her location but was not given date for interview yet and she applied for customer relationship officers walk in.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Zico5(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
otunbaa:

Interview is going on now. Maybe its batch by batch. But MTN can be funny at times.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by otunbaa(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Zico5:

Interview is going on now. Maybe its batch by batch. But MTN can be funny at times.

I will tell her to call the number that called her to get more info.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
This waiting sha.
I've heard they are calling people in batches for the various positions. Issue is that one doesn't know when their positions would be called or if is already been done. Are they going to tell those that are unsuccessful that they did not make it?
Or do people keeping waiting endlessly .
Anyways let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
What position did u apply for?.. If u received a call that means, well I think.. u must a passed and ure up for d next stage for interview scheduling.. if not then...

dsaynt:
This waiting sha.
I've heard they are calling people in batches for the various positions. Issue is that one doesn't know when their positions would be called or if is already been done. Are they going to tell those that are unsuccessful that they did not make it?
Or do people keeping waiting endlessly .
Anyways let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by dsaynt: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Ifexabc:
What position did u apply for?.. If u received a call that means, well I think.. u must a passed and ure up for d next stage for interview scheduling.. if not then...

Applied for the position in Risk Management. Haven't heard anything from them.
I guess I should stop waiting then. Lol.
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Well never say never..u can still be called...

dsaynt:

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by otunbaa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
The whole thing is some how self. Some where called to choose location for walk in Of which some where invited for interview while some have not been invited after asking them to choose location..
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Ifexabc: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
well really..the call by MTN themself wasnt informative... SO i took my time to call back the number that called me..and i asked her what the first call was meant for.. She replied the call was for preferred interview location.. and i asked the date of the interview..she replied.. the time and date would be communicated soon. so i want to belief no wan has done any interview yet...

otunbaa:
The whole thing is some how self. Some where called to choose location for walk in Of which some where invited for interview while some have not been invited after asking them to choose location..

1 Like

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
dsaynt:

When did you write the risk management Simulation test, because a friend of mine has been interviewed by MTN for the role.(analyst ERM).
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Weezybaby: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na wa for this underG recruitment by MTN, anyone with info on the Treasury analyst role?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Weezybaby:
Na wa for this underG recruitment by MTN, anyone with info on the Treasury analyst role?
I also applied for that and haven't heard from them after the logical test ... U took that too right?

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Weezybaby: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
ejifranks:
I also applied for that and haven't heard from them after the logical test ... U took that too right?

Yea
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by ejifranks(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Weezybaby:

Yea
ok. Let's keep praying and waiting. Its well.

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by endymarc(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone know if the position for RF Planning Engineer interview has been conducted after the simulation assessment test?
Re: Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test by Amah23: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Has anyone been called after the simulation assessment for the role of CRO Billing and Collection?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.