Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) (48924 Views)

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Commercial Bus Catches Fire At Oshodi Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2017
asatheo01:

Hawking. Her wares were scattered on the ground at the exact spot she was hit by the train.
so people Hawk goods near the train tracks? what about health and safety? are they even allowed to hawk near the tracks or on the tracks? even if that's possible, did she not see or hear the train coming? Pardon my curiosity I am just trying to understand why people would think it's safe to hawk goods or hang about train tracks. if they are not suicidal. were there no warning signs indicating that people should stay clear the tracks? perhaps she ignored the warning signs.

my point is this death could have been avoided %1000.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by drmuri(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2017
nkwuocha:
Osanobua!!! cry cry
Biko she should be taking away quickly before our hosts will kollobi her vital organs.

What a painful death.

RIP.
It is taken away not " taking away" dumbo
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by nkwuocha: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2017
drmuri:

It is taken away not " taking away" dumbo

I hope you've received an alert for that correction. Idiotsss.Nigerians and their shameless eye service to colonial languages. I'm sure you're one of the stupiid lots that can't dialogue well in both spoken and written mother's tongue. Anu mpama!
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Slycks(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
How do we explain this lord, couple of days ago was Ojota accident.

R.I.P sha.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by asatheo01: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2017
gypsey:
so people Hawk goods near the train tracks? what about health and safety? are they even allowed to hawk near the tracks or on the tracks? even if that's possible, did she not see or hear the train coming? Pardon my curiosity I am just trying to understand why people would think it's safe to hawk goods or hang about train tracks. if they are not suicidal. were there no warning signs indicating that people should stay clear the tracks? perhaps she ignored the warning signs.

my point is this death could have been avoided %1000.
she was warned even by her mother in-law that she needed to leave the rail line before the train moved, she proved stubborn.
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
asatheo01:

she was warned even by her mother in-law that she needed to leave the rail line before the train moved, she proved stubborn.
oh! well..that's what happens to people who don't listen. Death!
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by drmuri(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

I hope you've received an alert for that correction. Idiotsss.Nigerians and their shameless eye service to colonial languages. I'm sure you're one of the stupiid lots that can't dialogue well in both spoken and written mother's tongue. Anu mpama!
Mumu, you always chide Hausa's for not been fluent in English, but if you are corrected then you knowvhausa language na foreign language. Anuofia! Oyinberibe
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by drmuri(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Mumu, you always chide Hausa's for not been fluent in English, but if you are corrected then you know English language na foreign language. Anuofia! Oyinberibe I speak yoruba fluently for your info
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by nkwuocha: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
drmuri:

Mumu, you always chide Hausa's for not been fluent in English, but if you are corrected then you know English language na foreign language. Anuofia! Oyinberibe I speak yoruba fluently for your info

Hausa being educated is only a myth. Your religion makes even the so called educated ones backward and full of low self worth. Your accent alone is bad enough for spoken English. Stupid you! If not for quota system, many of you will be packing shiite for southerners. Well, una plenty for Abuja as mai Ruwa. Backward and intellectually docile non-entities!!!
Re: Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) by drmuri(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
nkwuocha:

Hausa being educated is only a myth. Your religion makes even the so called educated ones backward and full of low self worth. Your accent alone is bad enough for spoken English. Stupid you! If not for quota system, many of you will be packing shiite for southerners. Well, una plenty for Abuja as mai Ruwa. Backward and intellectually docile non-entities!!!

I happen to come from the southwest where quota system has no place. Face front flat headed gorilla. We know your type boisterous and full of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Relocating To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.