Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most (1224 Views)

Hey Guys Pick Your Best Character / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? / Game Of Thrones: Who Seats On The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
My best character is queen Daenerys Targaryen (The mother of Dragons), Jon Slow, King tommen.
My worst and hated character is King Joeffery.

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
The seventh season of the fantasy drama television
series Game of Thrones is set to premiere on
HBO on July 16, 2017, and conclude six weeks later on
August 27, 2017. Unlike previous seasons that consisted of
ten episodes each, the seventh season will consist of
only seven. Like the previous season, it will largely
consist of original content currently not found in
George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series,
and will also adapt material Martin revealed to
showrunners about the upcoming novels in the series.

The series is adapted for television by David Benioff
and D. B. Weiss.

HBO ordered the seventh season on April 21, 2016,
three days before the premiere of the show's sixth
season, and began filming on August 31, 2016. The
season was filmed primarily in Northern Ireland, Spain,
and Iceland.
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by StarBukola(f): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jon snow all the way!!!! Loving that boy wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarBukola:
Jon snow all the way!!!! Loving that boy wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Lol King in the North
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by StarBukola(f): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
okey4reel:

Lol King in the North
will he become the king in the north?? Still on season 5
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarBukola:
will he become the king in the north?? Still in season 5
You are still very far, he is king in the north in season 6, we are waiting for season 7 now
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by Lionessza(f): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
I love Khal drogo, he looks so animalistic tongue

Tyrion lannister , that midget is funny grin.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by StarBukola(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
okey4reel:

You are still very far, he is king in the north in season 6, we are waiting for season 7 now
really At last, hope stannis die along side the red woman
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
StarBukola:
really At last, hope stannis die along side the red woman
Stannis died, Jon snow bannished the red woman
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:
I love Khal drogo, he looks so animalistic tongue

Tyrion lannister , that midget is funny grin.
Lol Tyrion lannister very funny and loves wine, he later became the hand of the dragon queen

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by Lionessza(f): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
okey4reel:

Lol Tyrion lannister very funny and loves wine, he later became the hand of the dragon queen

Lol, yes . The little guy loves his drink and sleeping with cheap women grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by StarBukola(f): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2017
okey4reel:

Stannis died, Jon snow bannished the red woman
just finish season five, where he was stabbed countless time
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2017
StarBukola:
just finish season five, where he was stabbed countless time
in season 6 the red woman brought him back to life
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by StarBukola(f): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2017
okey4reel:

in season 6 the red woman brought him back to life
good, cuz I tot se my snow snow will just die like that
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by okey4reel(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
StarBukola:
good, cuz I tot se my snow snow will just die like that
Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by Krasid(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
okey4reel:

Smart and funny. Certainly my favourite. ''How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?'' ''In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around my ccock, at the age of 80'', he replied. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by Goddyj(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
John Snow is my best man
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by pepemendy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tyrion lannister all dway
Re: Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most by toolsguru: 7:39pm On Feb 08
All i love about this movie is the music part... Although I am a pianist, so i downloaded the Game of Thrones piano sheet music and practiced it on my piano.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Lovers / I.K & Big Brother's Flaws This Season! / The Briggs Family Emerge Winners Of The Maltina Dance Hall Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.